LABOUR GETTING FUCKING REKT

>LABOUR GETTING FUCKING REKT bbc.co.uk/news/topics/42069d65-f3b1-41e2-b3e9-35ac9d799a1a/england-local-elections-2017
>Prince Philip to step down from carrying out royal engagements
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39802636
>YouGov Poll: Con: 47%, Lab: 28%, Lib: 9%, UKIP: 8%
thesun.co.uk/news/3361384/2017-general-election-latest-polls/

>May Accuses EU Figures Meddling In Elections
theguardian.com/politics/live/2017/may/03/general-election-2017-official-campaign-begins-politics-live

>May Hits Out At EU
bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-39758977

>Davis Threatens To Walk Away From Brexit Talks If U.K. Provoked
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-05-03/davis-says-u-k-won-t-pay-reported-100-billion-euro-brexit-bill

>Barnier Reveals EU Bill Includes Foreign Aid To Ukraine & Turkey
express.co.uk/news/politics/799533/Brexit-news-Michel-Barnier-EU-demands-citizens-rights-divorce-bill

>UK & EU At Odds Over The '€100bn UK Fee'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39789903

>Chief Negotiator Threatens Legal Action If Britain Refuses 'Non-Negotiable' Bill
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/03/general-election-2017-brexit-divorce-michel-barnier-watch-live/

>Corbyn's Economic Policy Would Cost £45bn
theguardian.com/politics/2017/may/03/corbyns-economic-policy-would-cost-voters-45bn-ministers-claim

>Nick Clegg Sets EU Remain Bid
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39784164

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ve4i4iy-ag
bbc.co.uk/news/topics/42069d65-f3b1-41e2-b3e9-35ac9d799a1a/england-local-elections-2017
bbc.co.uk/news/topics/3c6a4e42-9efd-4440-89df-647121c87452/wales-local-elections-2017
youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg
twitter.com/britainelects/status/860360857053798400
youtube.com/watch?v=YYOKMUTTDdA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Thread Theme In Honor Of Comrade Corbyn And Nuttall
youtube.com/watch?v=8ve4i4iy-ag

>Link To England Results
bbc.co.uk/news/topics/42069d65-f3b1-41e2-b3e9-35ac9d799a1a/england-local-elections-2017

>Link To Wales Results
bbc.co.uk/news/topics/3c6a4e42-9efd-4440-89df-647121c87452/wales-local-elections-2017

>No Scottish results till after 08:00

>Sky Coverage (Vague Coverage)
youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg

>against all immigration
>except for my Flip wife

>only party actually against mass immigration polling at less than 5%
Is it over for Britain?

Are UKIP kill?

>splitting at 6am

This kinda shit just makes me want to go to bed.

Go back to bed you have school in the morning.

We're in for a rough ride but the best second best option on the table. Most favourable would have been Tories set for good majority and UKIP on the fringes to remind them they're right wing. Absolute collapse of opposition possibly inbound which is a huge issue in of itself.

Here's how the parties here ACTUALLY are

Tories = centre-right liberals
Labour = centre-left liberals
Lib Dems = centre-right liberals
SNP = centre-left liberals
Greens = centre-left liberals
UKIP = centre-right liberals

>voting for a mass immigration party that's already guaranteed a comfortable majority instead of a party that represents your views
good job

lol

>I'm glad my cancer can bring you to laughter user.
Your doctor probably didn't laugh at your cancer, and you should have appreciated his serious and supportive manner. But this is Brit/pol, lad. Of course we are going to laugh at your cancer, and your feminine sobs of despair. Fuck Off, and take your sickly cells with you.

>instead of a party that represents your views

yeah, yeah. Mao dindu nuffin

>Despite early talk, Labour increases their majority on Swansea City Council.
twitter.com/britainelects/status/860360857053798400

Is this the official UKIP stance?

you guys are fucking stupid.

Who will become the opposition now that Labour is dying and LibDems are dead?

>that pic

Who else /goingtoworksoon/

>fuck tony blair
>fuck islam
>fuck immigration
this guy seems alri--
>thai mail bride
fuck sake

How so?

Nah mate luckily I'm /goingtobedsoon/

Yeah never understood that. If you're proud to be English then don't shack up with some ugly Thai bride. If you love be your people you stick with them, not marry a foreigner.

UKIP HAVE BEEN BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

You have 7 parties that are the same party.

Swansea and Cardiff will likely stay Labour. Everywhere else will turn away.

it was never been about nationalism for these people
its about self-indulgence

>against all immigration
>has thai ladyboy bride

lol, who's the traitor to his people now?

Piss off. That is not what it is to be a proud English person.

>except for my Flip wife
Americans! Can they even read? It clearly says that she is from Thailand, you moron. This makes her Thai. Can you even geography?

Basically. Every media outlet finds the mong to represent "Our" side of the argument just like after Brexit
>Media go finds attractive, youthful remainer outside wealthy, well educated area
>Media goes find oldest possible Brexiteer inside a chippy at 11am buying fish and chips for breakfast in some random village with a strong regional accent

Hahahha yeah that means a lot coming from some weeaboo race traitor. Just admit it, you're a hypocrite.

I didn't read it, actually. I just went off looks. She looks like a Flip. That lad may have gotten ripped off.

yes, we know. that is the state of UK politics since 1992

>i'm proud to be english
>but i'm not gonna have english children

Elaborate, friend?

You have 2 parties that are 7 different factions

Naz on Sky News has a beasty mouth but she would get one.
>Is married to BBC's Charlie Adam.

>Mayor of the West of England - Conservative
Crazy. Bristol commies btfo

Then you should vote BNP.

How do we kill the two major parties? Same shit happens here. Idiots think they have to vote for one of them

Which factions are those, m80?

I am happy with my Japanese wife that I met on the streets of London. I keep the English flag flying in my foreign land and never compromise it with a fucking jack or back down when it is threatened. Your just a comfy inbred who would stab his country in the back as the merest threat. Standard all mouth absolute no conviction cunt that you are.

You do. Preference voting forces you to pick one of them eventually

>10 dollar.

I wont have any children.

Not really. Labour have gone full on communist, the liberals are a bunch of faggots having a love in with the EU. UKIP have lurched to the right but the single issue they used to campaign for is happening anyway so people don't see the need to vote for them. The tories have gone full on hard brexit and are the only party that have any form of credibility.

I'm so sorry Nigel :( Got a lump in my throat mate, I really have. Never felt such a traitor.... but the country and it's people have to come first and I'm unable to risk the harm with so much chaos... I don't know where they are going, but I have no right to install a party that can't handle what's coming. I'm not just worried about them, I'm really upset for Nigel. He's had hell on a stick and it's not looking rosy. I think of everything he did and what he went through and I hurt for him. I may be voting Tory but I wont be leaving Nigel... I wont forget him or what he did and I wont rest until he's catered for and happy. Ah man I was already quite low, now I'm just hurting so bad for him. Like intensely. Just.... it's such a cruel horrible relentless world out there and it's always the good ones that go down... I'm in tears. But I mean it when I say please vote Tory in the elections, my people have to come first regardless.

Personally I quite like Nick. Pleased he got over lung cancer. One of the better BBC political personalities

Flip, Thai, Chink, Nip, Gook

They're all soulless subhumans who look the same Muhammad.

Get ready for global Britain m8

Look who's talking

With the republicans cucking to social liberalism everyday what's the difference between them and the democrats other than the republicans being blatant in their cucking to corporations

Tea Party (GOP)
Freedom Caucus (GOP)
Nigger caucus (Dem)
etc

>tfw you take over a dead party

English people in the past did some great things
Worthless English man has nothing going for him but is proud to be English anyway
instead of bettering himself and his country that he's so proud of he uses that falsely placed pride into thinking he's better than people who aren't English
He complains about England being overrun by immigrants but enjoys it when it benefits him
He has no principle to his views, he only cares about himself

>It's what the architects of Empire would have wanted.

Tea Party and Freedom Caucus are basically the same thing

Great ad hominem attacks there friend. But do go on, tell me how much you love your country when you fled it to marry a foreigner. At least you hang that English flag high, right? You are the absolute worst kind of hypocrite.

I would hope not, but how could you really have pride in being English if you're not preserving it

if they morphed into an efficient, electable far right fascist party reminiscient of NSDAP i unironically would

unfortunately at the moment they are a bunch of uneducated northerners whose policies are "fuck black people lol"

>that picture

>Her powers grew with every egg that was discarded.

Cuck

>I am happy with my Japanese wife that I met on the streets of London
So, a prostitute then?

Those smiles and laughs show no sincerity

>brit/pol/ is unironically voting for more of this
>in an election where their party is already guaranteed a comfortable majority
>they consider themselves anti-immigration
can you think of anything more retarded?

so you're basically a nigger
i bet you fantasize that you're colonizing Japan while your homeland is being destroyed

>having a love in with the EU.
That's pretty dumb, the writing is on the wall over that one. Article 50 when?

There is no viable anti-immigration party.

>70 posts in
>Nobody's mentioned hillsborough yet

The difference is Donald J. Trump.

that picture lel
but seriously we need respectable far right figures

it's not a good look to have people like this being the poster of the far right

Did not run from England. Just chose a nice comfy life in the sunshine. Keep thinking what you wish.

Great analysis. These people spout empty nationalism. You cannot claim to love your people while shacking up with someone who isn't even the same race as you, it makes absolutely no sense.

The whole point in that image is that Labour started it mate.
Who else were people supposed to vote for?
At least the Tories give lip service to wanting to lower immigration.

youtube.com/watch?v=YYOKMUTTDdA

TEA party doesn't even exist any more. Want to try again?

There are no Japanese street Hookers.
>Just ask David Pleat.

Autistic request:
There was an interview Russel brand gave years ago on youtube for a book festival or something candid, where he made-up some hilarious song about David Pleat crawling the kerb. Can you find that clip?

Yeah.
>You.

Why won't you just admit you moved to a better country

fookin lel

>muh england

lol

I'll give the Tories this combining Urban mayoral seats with the rural shires was a stroke of genius.

it's also pretty shitty for the children
father is so "proud" to be English, complains about immigrants.
but then his kid is around English kids and is he like them?

And you claim I would stab my country in the back? I choose to stay here and actually fight for my country and people, you slithered off to chase some slant eyed nip. But that's okay, you sit there with your 'comfy life' and spout empty nationalism while your country falls. Try not to let your cognitive dissonance give you a stroke.

voting third party forces the tories to the right on immigration. The last time UKIP got 15% of the vote we got a referendum that took us out of the EU.

labour started it, the tories certainly won't end it. If you're honestly happy with seeing a white-minority Britain in your lifetime then vote for whoever you want.

Fit Lucy on Sky News?

>Flip, Thai, Chink, Nip, Gook
>They're all soulless subhumans who look the same Muhammad.
Flip, Thai, Chink, Nip, Gook, Leaf. They're all soulless subhumans who look the same.

I've corrected your sentence for you.

Why don't they? And why do the british think northern is an insult?

More direct corruption
>See Boris as London Mayor.

They're playing a clever game really. They know that 48% of the electorate voted remain and no other party except he SNP are pro EU, There is still a huge pool of butt hurt remainers out there who will happily switch to Lib Dems. The good thing for the right is that conservatives who backed remain are generally staying loyal to the party, so basically the only party that is heamorraging voters is Labour who have been pretty vague on their policy towards brexit.

The liberals argue that they could ask then EU to cancel Article 50 if backed in a second referendum, and technically there is nothing saying they can't and there is currently some libtard fighting a case in the EU courts to clarify it.

Either way, Lib dems will make gains, but they won't even come close to winning so I'm not particularly concerned

was Obama.....the....good guy?

>doesn't like Israel

okay, Muhammad

I'm hoping to do the exact same as him but I hate this country, am I any better m8?

No matter who we vote for, the white minority is an inevitability.
The societal changes necessary to stop this happening are too big.
If you don't know this then you need to take some more blackpills.

Yeah. He's in with the tribe. So what? It's not like it was some kind of secret. He's also friends with Netenyahu and they endorsed each others' campaigns.

only that you're honest
but still don't have mixed kids

Do what you want, my man. Just cannot stand these hypocrites that tell others what 'real' pride in your country is when they themselves left and shacked up with foreigners.