This is traditional Palestinian girls if you support Israel you are wrong

This is traditional Palestinian girls if you support Israel you are wrong.

This is an Israeli girl if you support Palestine you are wrong.

I saw some fucking fat arabs waddling around Jerusalem. Jewish women, hate them or not, keep thin.

send the jews to israel then support palestine its the only way

Yes she has Jewess teeth. I suppose the only good thing about a Jewess is that at least it is clear from the start she is after your money.
My vote is for the towel heads. Israel is a Nazi state (Nazi in the bad sense of the word).

Explain then why Bibi is supported by the ARAB Jews, not the white ashkenazi Jews

Oh wait, you can't, youre just some inbred XXXX drinking kangaroo rider (rider in the bad sense of the word)

She is only good as a sex toy to be discarded. All jews must go, stop displacing the people pf Palestine.

This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

gross

Disregad sandnigger girls. If you support Israel you deserve a gas chamber.

you mad bro?
I drink VB aka "The defendant's drink"

Got no idea who supports Bibi the Heebee and I don't care.

Those big fish lips just make me frown desu

STOP
T
O
P

thought that was palestine for a second

I am a Palestinian

Second from left would get the dick big league

lol no land

wtf are you doing in the united (((arab))) emirates

why do you all have the same flag

W-we still have Gaza

Please no bully

Too retarded to come up with original flags

look at those stolen white genes

Lying about not being Palestinian

I will meet you halfway and support Palestine, but only with bondage material. It makes the rape of their country sexier.

One caveat: Nosejobs for everyone.

Because my father works here

How about supporting your own people and letting Arabs and jews sort out their sand people squabbles amongst themselves?...seriously, fuck all of them to hell and back!

I was in Palestine. I support Israel 100%. Israel is a civilized country, Palestine is a Muslim radical shithole aand it gets worse every day.

You both need to be fucking gassed

can we take it?

No
Grrrrrrrr go away

>married a Palestinian Christian
>2 kids and probably going for more
>still only 26 and 25
I regret nothing

did someone say free land?

No Israel, no one mentioned your expansion into the shitskin zone

it would be a shame if something happens to it.

STAY AWAY

down goy, down... good goy

They look less white than Jews, but still qt. Shame that they are Muslim though.

how much would you pay us for not taking gaza

don't worry jordan will be the new palestine !

There is nothing I love more than pretty Levantine bitches.

No go away you meanies
Leave Gaza and Jordan alone

Admitting to being a parasite. So priceless.

YOU WICKED JEWS STOP THIS MADNESS

The colors spawned from the color used during the arab revolt against the ottoman empire. That's why most all arab flags share the same color scheme and patterns.

Oops I replyed to the wrong person

FREE GAZA

FREE PALESTINE

KIKE WAR NOW.

oh I'm sorry, stop crying your oil tears now, I wouldn't hurt nobody now

We should have never revolted against the Ottomans

>Some cherrypicked picture showing very attractive(relative to middle eastern average) girls with fairly light skin and hair who don't happen to wear towels(at least not all of them)
>This is Palestine
Palestinians in general are brown skinned fundamentally Islamic subhumans that breed like rabbits
They also completely lack any sense for shame and dignity and thus never grow tired of producing their cheap propaganda, false flag attacks and other kikeish trickery

That's no Israeli girl
That's some white Ashkenazi kike who's family went back to the motherland after whitewashing their genes in europe.

Ignorantly opposing Israel or supporting Palestine just because they're kikes is pretty dumb Sören

>Palestinian
go back to /x/

>that syrian flag

Uh what about it?

>inbred Muslim woman that probably have 23 shitskin kids between them already.

Fuck off, OP! The last thing the world needs is another goddamn Muslim nation.

Israel should "free Palestine" with a hydrogen bomb.

No. Fuck the Ottomans and the Turks just as much as the Jews and the Brits.

My great grand father from Hebron killed 7 Turkish soldiers for raping his neighbors daughter over 100 years ago and the rest of the Turkish thugs jumped him after he saved her life and beat him within an inch of his life and forced him and his brother and best friend into the ottoman army. He was taken to southern Turkey where the convoy he was in got surprise atacked by armed men and were nearly slaughtered. His best friend was next to him when he got shot while in cover and had to kill him before his screams gave away their position. After the heat died he walked all the way on foot from southern Turkey to Palestine and his brother never came back.

My grandfather has an even more badass story from when he was in the british army. I won't get into that but my point is that the Turks are as bad as Jews.

Also never forget the Armenian genocide.

it's the oppositions flag

All of you semitic sandniggers GTFO of my board