How can you blame Jews for degeneracy when they invented the Bible, upon which Western society is based?

How can you blame Jews for degeneracy when they invented the Bible, upon which Western society is based?

Are we looking at a checkmate here user?

Basically

This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

Western society is based mostly off the new testament which is the Christian part of the Bible, the old testament is the jewish history of christianity

Judaïsm as a religion has equally poisonous verses as Islam which praise self interest over everything else

You're almost there, OP.

The kikes pushed the Bible to force their desert religion upon the white people of Europa. A replacement of the pagan gods with Jehovah.

>building western society just to later subvert it
damn you shlomo

Let's take a look at the Talmud. No degeneracy here, right goys?

modern Judaism is based on the Talmud, user, not the old Testament.

Jeeeebus invalidated the ten commandments, and basically said love each other, steal from the rich, sell everything and rise up. He was a fucking commie.

Yes, and coincidentally white people only managed to excel once they hit the 1500s and started to abandon jew religion in favor of that other major pillar of society, greek thought in the form of the Renaissance. But I'm sure it's (((pure coincidence))).

Truth

>bible
>upon which western society is based

This bait

Fucking Christcucks I swear
Western society is based upon GRECOROMAN culture not Christianity
Catholicism is its self based upon Roman Paganism

The REAL Jews study the Torah

The Jews who love degeneracy (and typically also love marxism, globalism, atheism, etc) absolutely hate the Bible, and constantly try to undermine it. If you think they invented it, you're out of your mind. The religious Jews (there are relatively few of them) hate degeneracy. These are two very different groups of Jews.

Any chance in hell that bishe is gonna make it to 18 without like 12 abortions?

flag, FLAG, FLAAAAAGGGGGG!

REEEEEEEEEEEE!

WTF A THREAD ABOUT CHRISTIANITY ////AND//// LEWD PIX???

BETTER RESPOND!!!!!!!

MUH DIK!
MUH DIK!
MUH DIK!
MUH DIK!

MUH DIK!
MUH DIK!
MUH DIK!
MUH DIK!

why the b8 quality is so low lately?
why is this shit flooding Sup Forums?
is this the best the shills can come up with?

Jews didn't come up with the Bible, you fucking moron
the Bible is OT and NT, NT being more important
and NT is the part that breaks with Judaism

Kek approves this so much he did it twice
Reminder that Jesus is the original antisemite
Reminder that Christianity is the only Abrahamic religion without the endgame of globalism
Reminder that defeating Christianity is one of the protocols of zion

leave shmooly

new testament has ZERO laws that made it into any western legal system, the OT has laws and punishments that we still use derivatives of today

When I was her age I was playing with legos.

I think women mature like 5 years before men do but cap out at 22. Men then match them at 26 and surpass them for the rest of their lives

>trusting a jewish invention

The Old Testament/Torah is full of stories about Jews ignoring God and getting punished for it, getting back on good terms then fucking it up again.

But new testament has the golden rule

>Do to others what you want them to do to you. This is the meaning of the law of Moses and the teaching of the prophets

Objectively the most endearing maxim that even agnostics and atheists (besides ancap/stirner fags) believe you should follow

Shitty bait. The Republic by Plato is the foundation on which the West is built.

I find this lack of historical knowledge pathetic.

Have you ever fucking read the Old Testament???
Have you ever read about who really YHWH is?

He's the source of degeneracy

a law is not a law without punishments. The NT has ZERO

The OT, in particular the first 5 books, is pretty much just Laws and Punishments.

Not that you've actually read Leviticus. No pictures I guess.

fpbp

well if I was a degenerate I'd want people to punish me harshly so it works out

Islam, Judaism, Christianity are all based on the same thing. Christianity is the one that worked the best and generated the best societies. Judaism is ok, Islam is shit. also if you claim they are very similar in some senses then still small changes can have huge impacts, so that is not really an argument.

K H A Z A R

M I L K E R S

>taking it to literal
implying you welfare queens could be harmful

auspolll

Not the same Jews.

Vast majority were killed when the 2nd temple was destroyed.

The Jews that infected Europe when the idiot Romans decided to enslave them rather then just kill them like the rest are Babylonian Jews. Real fucked up child raping and sacrificing type who were made even more degenerate by the Pagan Roman elites.

Then made worse by dark ages lords who didn't want the morality of church educated administers getting in the way of them raping and killing their own kin so they hired Jews who were rewarded for how foul they could be in the service of their masters.

If it was Galilean Jews who survived you would not be able to make a connection between degeneracy and Jews and the bible here. And looking at Jew art and culture and its proliferation in the west there most likely would not be any degeneracy to complain about.

Want the God of all red pillsl?

Jehovah is the same storm god as Thor Tarhunda Jupiter and Zeus.

Difference being Jehovah became the patron god of Jerusalem and then that city conquered all the surrounding cities and proclaimed their patron god was the only god.

The first Storm God came from the pantheon of the first white people who lived around the Black Sea 10000 years ago.

because of their literal degeneracy and assistance with the capture and murder of Jesus, they covenant with them was broken over 2000 years ago. They've been shit tier for over two millennia. The Old testament is the Hebrew scripture, written during a time when they weren't so nigger tier. The New Testament is also know as the Greek scripture, and was mostly written by gentiles. Please OP know at least a little of what you're talking about before spouting BS. Also stop being such a tremendous faggot, Jehovah (hallowed be His name) does not appreciate it.

They didn't invent the bible, they wrote into it like Christians and even muzzies.
>People wrote the bible.
>Peoples whom varied in ethnicity race color and creed.
FACT!

Romans wrote the new testament
Nobody reads the other Shlomo bullshit.

/thread

Sup Forums is just /r9k/ pretending they are redpilled