Slipper slope

>Donald Trump says Corea must pay 1 billion $ for THAAD
>Corea elects Moon and we do not pay for THAAD
>friends with China and PRK again
>no war

More like
>worst korea doesnt pay for THAD
>U.S. stops protection
>korea gets steamrolled by PRK and China, loses so badly its not even considered a war by historians

>japan and america rule the world after they nuke the middle east and china

end

give me a quick rundown on this gook

>He's not a friend of USA
>tells burgers to fuck off
>okay.jpeg
>best korea takes over lesser south korea
>no more south
okay.jpeg

Moon is the liberal candidate with 40% of the votes, young people love him and he is the most anti-American. He is almost sure to win.
Hong is conservative and from Park's party, Ahn is more central, both have around 20% splitting conservative votes.

idiots

>Don't with U S OF A!
>I-It was just a j-j-joke pls protect from north...

why do young people like moon? i thopught coreans are pretty conservative?

whats politics and media like in korea?
similarities/differences between us ameribros?

Just stop typing if you think they would attack, even more if you think they would win.
Sorry you and THAAD are not wanted or needed.

Moon is not liberal like a western candidate, he still describes homosexuals as a problem. It is mostly a dislike of Park's corruption and unemployment issues. The entire country was under a shadow government by the conservatives for several years, and the occupation by US has made more tension than young voters who grew up with the sunshine policies of our old liberal government.

>americans really believe this

>This man will be the president of Corea

C and K aren't even near each other. How do you mess up this?

>sunshine policies
do young liberals really want reunification with the norks?

Will the South finally come to its senses and unify with the North?

youtube.com/watch?v=MQeQWWKKvq4

Mostly not against it, for now to at least talk with them is the goal. There is stuff about Corean unity in popular media.
youtube.com/watch?v=pafJiLFxan0

Hope you guys expel everything jew.

the feelz
thanks chang

>korea gets steamrolled by PRK and China, loses so badly its not even considered a war by historians
Cool, when did you sign peace treaty with DPRK? Oh wait....

America doesn't want you united, you're their bitch to put it bluntly. If you told them to leave and united with the north they'd destroy your economy then bomb your country.

>America doesn't want you united, you're their bitch to put it bluntly
This is correct, and why many people do not like USA, especially after Park.

>If you told them to leave and united with the north they'd destroy your economy then bomb your country
I don't think so, we could become a bigger partner with China and have economic and political protection that way.

>If you told them to leave and united with the north they'd destroy your economy then bomb your country.

Koreans have high IQ. Their economy will turn around within a generation guaranteed if they reunify.

korea is going to shit. They are going to elect an ultra liberal as a reaction because the previous crazy bitch was a conservative

Moon - John Kerry
Ahn - Ron Paul/Bernie Sanders
Hong - Jeb Bush

Moon is Soros, he's a globalist that hates the USA. Most young Koreans that speak english love this guy, they will say they love the USA but meh, have a conversation with them about it and you will see what they really think.

The last election was basically supposed to go to Moon kind of like this one in the US was supposed to go to Clinton. They made all these movies and shit backing him up. Basically the old Koreans told the media to go fuck themselves and elected Park even though her dad tortured some communists that are still alive today. I mean her dad didn't like waterboard, he broke their legs and arrested them for having long hair and shit. He hardcore went after communists.

Anyway, they thought the youth would elect moon but instead they listened to their parents and elected Park. This was kind of a surprise.

Then Park was ousted because of a shamanism scandal which is odd bc a lot of Koreans still go to fortune tellers and practice shamanism in a superstitious/traditional type of way. But there were misappropriated funds too, so Park fucked up bad. Then she didn't handle the scandal well at all, riots, etc. Now here we are.

So Ko politics are fucked up man.

youtube.com/watch?v=-_2UlGesP-8

have fun with this shit if you really want to know.

this gook looks goofy as fuck
kek

I'm gonna vote for ahn as Corean!!!!!! Moon is JESUS!!!!

and ahn maybe handle the "Slipper slope" aka flip flop :D

you are doing good with the american political lingo my good chinku, good luck with everything!

This is correct

>he is not a friend of USA

we dont need friends

just dont become commies and we dont care

Why is like half of the Korean population named "Park"?

1.is he good for korea?
2.Do he wants to reunite korea?
3.Will he give koreans trapped in poor countires like uzbekistan or russia get the right to return?
4. How will his election change the relations with china, japan and russia

mr.Park was the king of Old Korean dynasty, mr.Kim was the duke, mr.Lee was King of newest Korean dynasty. they wanned to get that surname after dynasty's fall

You are all white devils? Let me tell you about S Korea. Literally everyone is in someway employed or related to Samsung.

This dude is a Samsung puppet, just like that impeached bitch.

Everyone is S Korea is a nutjob. Japan should have raped and cripple that country full of asian soju chugging Samsung shilling niggers.

Well, unification under best Korea could be cool.

>1.is he good for korea?
It is hard to say. He will hopefully make better relations. He is not as smart at economics but he wants to help job competition.
>2.Do he wants to reunite korea?
It is not his policy
>3.Will he give koreans trapped in poor countires like uzbekistan or russia get the right to return?
He will support overseas Coreans
>4. How will his election change the relations with china, japan and russia
Worse relations to US, better to China. Russia is not mentioned much, but the policy is more supportive with Russian interest.

Moon is against conglomerates, his policy will pay salaries for new hirings at small and medium business.

Say hi to the "refugees" for me. They are on their way.

Ok, bye!

There's absolutely no reason that the US should be defending South Korea anymore. It sickens me that Americans have sacrificed their lives fighting to defend countries that publicly shit on the US while privately they've got their hands out for gibs.

Doubt you'd be enjoying that generous social welfare if you had to pay your own defense bills.

I honestly can't wait to see the Norks wipe out your shitty Japanese/American hybrid culture where professional video gamers are treated like actual pro athletes.

If he have no interest in the western policies and set his interest more aligned with China and Russia, then means he is anti-outsider and pro-Koreans as well.

Which means, more illegal immigrants for the EU.

He doesn't have interest in American policies but he has interest in european policies big time. He is a globalist and he is pro refugee. Park was the pro Japan pro USA nationalist.

S Korea will get refugees, probably a shitload of riots and shit too bc a lot of the country won't be ok with that.

This is all if he gets elected.

but asian relatives killed by american ONLY as well :(

Nah, check his policies user.
Don't go off the gun so quick.

my downstairs neighbors (Souks) have been burning sage for the past week

what does this mean with regards to Pal Sun Nyo/8 Heavenly Fairies?

No matter who you vote in. Trump is going to make StarCraft real. Prepare for the Nork Zerg rush. Pray for no PLAAAAGUUUUUUE!

What resources if any are available to get a decent understanding of politics in Korea?

t. Korean American

desu most americans wish we had stayed out and let you get absorbed by china anyway, what kind of bullshit is it to have allies die on your soil then talk about how they killed people in a war....I always wonder how a country can continually shoot itself in the foot over and over again, but whatever. I wish you good luck and hope it works out.

I know enough, but not that much. He's an impressive guy and I'm not hating on him. Not only that but because I'm american I'm not really that worried about it anymore. It won't have an effect on us either way and if they want to move towards China it won't really bother us bc we are starting to separate China from N Korea, and we are getting along with China better with Trump as president. Whatever happens happens, but I'm going to bank on him being pro refugee, regardless of what he says. We can let time decide bc you seem to know what you are talking about.

We are really trying to back away from Asia as a whole which I support, there is nothing but bullshit where we get blamed for everything like these two guys...
it's always a no win situation.

check

any resources as well like in america repectively.

Because every one and their mothers wanted the prestige of 'House' Park and other prominent houses like Kims and Lees after the fall of the monarchy.

You're right, we should've let the North Koreans kill you.

문재인 개새끼