Why do Conservashits vote against their own economic interests ?

FUCK DONALD TRUMP

FUCK AMERICA

FUCK CONSERVASHITS

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

FUCK WESTERN CIVILIZATION

>implying obamacare benefited white working/middle class at all

Yeah, no, fuck you nigger. This health care sucks too, but health care is not a solvable problem in a diverse society. As long as we have shitskin leeches, we'll never have a functioning system.

>insurance is health care

these deluded people don't actually know how insurance and healthcare work, do they? Sage for another shit thread.

>australia has universal health care
we're a country of 24 million people, most people pay taxes, the government has a stranglehold on the medical sector, and "universal health care" is overstating it.

medicare takes up nearly half of our health budget.

Is that you boogie?

>what are economies of scale

The US spends more per capita on healthcare than any country. Profit motive doesn't work in healthcare.

Why do you waste time attempting to troll Sup Forums with laughable, ineffective bait?

conservatives/libertarians vote/act against their own economic interests b/c of exactly what you'd expect:

they are uneducated+ they are stupid.

It's that obvious.

Say this in Balboa Park museum of Natural history

juicy replies and shekels

And yet it's still trash as hell. Honestly we just need to go to single payer.

You have to do a wheelie in a wheelchair?

kill yourself

Because we envision ourselves as belonging to a higher economic bracket in the future, therefore we vote to prepare for it. Simple as that

Listening to Rush Limbaugh was hilarious today, he played audio clips of democrats saying the Republicans and Conservatives were signing death wishes for people pretty much every year since 1992 even if the bill serves the dems interests as well.

Stupidity or selfishness, depending on how rich they are. This is an unsavory truth, though, so they dress it up with horseshit about Jesus and family.

this desu

Ah yes a shitty system due to government interference will be fixed by more government.

-Inability to sell insurance across state lines
-Convoluted pricing and billing courtesy of Obamacare billing rules
-Excessive insurance costs due to fucked up punitive damage system

>You know what our economic interests are.

Somebody can never work against their actual economic interests. Everyone values (takes interest in) things differently. People only choose to make tradeoffs according to what they value. Sometimes what people value is junk food or laziness. If we aren't forced to support them, who are we to stop them?

But I didn't my family owns a small business that was being raped by Obamacare. Our premiums skyrocketed and we got less coverage.

reminder that shills are posting the same threads over and over here for college credit

Libertarians have the highest IQ of any political party in America. Higher than Republicans who are higher than democrats.

I think there was some research on this topic a few years back.

I need to finish my degree to up my salary, where do I sign up to get credit hours for shitposting?

>voting against their economic interests
>wanting to repeal a bureaucratic wasteland healthcare program that has already ballooned in costs and has done nothing more than increase demand by putting even more poor people into Medicaid

Pick one liberal dolt.

Not paying for some nigger to go to the doctor is in my economic interest. It would be much better for the money I earn to go towards me and my family

This