>Be Kim Jong Un
>Ignore intelligence community
>Trust anti-semitic shitposter threads on Sup Forums instead
>Threaten to nuke Israel out of nowhere
Does he post here?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/channel/UCZtDKD0pFpPclXA7ZAti90ww
youtube.com/watch?v=irg_Za_rdjE
thejc.com/blogs/as-jews-we-should-be-outraged-that-britain-is-not-doing-more-to-help-refugees-1.51058
forward.com/news/breaking-news/321174/citing-holocaust-swiss-jews-demand-open-door-for-migrants/
timesofisrael.com/british-jews-prepare-groundwork-for-influx-of-syrian-refugees/
timesofisrael.com/jewish-groups-rap-washington-for-lowballing-syrian-refugees/
huffingtonpost.com/entry/1000-rabbis-refugees_us_565fcfd6e4b08e945fee1dab
forward.com/news/321478/give-me-your-tired-your-poor-your-syrian-masses/
forward.com/news/world/354123/how-young-jews-in-hungary-are-fighting-to-help-refugees-despite-right-wing/
hias.org/blog/how-we-move-forward-together-refugees#.WCXxCp0iLUs.twitter
forward.com/news/179296/jews-unite-behind-push-for-immigration-reform/
larouchepub.com/other/2001/2833mega_spy.html
news.yahoo.com/israeli-spying-us-alarming-level-133658376.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair
haaretz.com/news/report-netanyahu-says-9-11-terror-attacks-good-for-israel-1.244044
defensetech.org/2013/12/24/report-israel-passes-u-s-military-technology-to-china/
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/175404#.UwZ2-Eqdmsc
theguardian.com/world/1999/jan/12/julianborger1
rense.com/general79/zspies.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

/ourguy/?!

>he hasn't been in a Kim thread

Stick around and you'll see him. His banter ability is pretty legendary

Maybe he knows their self-professed Samson option will extend his shitty reach exponentially

6D Chinese Checkers

do it glorious leader

> Hhhehh-h gggoy he just eh... mad, h-he want to blow up Jews for n-nothing!

>Does he post here?

He trades with the Iranians who are as anti semetic as Sup Forums and call the holocaust a myth.

No doubt they are putting ideas in his head.

>Threatens to nuke Israel
YAAASSS FINALLY SOME ACTION
2017 was a boring year in Israel.

Have you seen the DPRK'S Twitter? I swear one of you fucks are the admin.

m.youtube.com/channel/UCZtDKD0pFpPclXA7ZAti90ww

Thread theme

((()))

I'm sure this isn't fake news

If North Korea nukes Israel, I will actually like North Korea more than America.

Kim, if you're going out suicide by world police, please do the world a favor and wipe those rats out.

Yes I am a jew

hello, newfag from reddit.
redpill yourself on best korea and find out why Sup Forums unironically supports kim. I'm not spoon-feeding you faggots anymore. I'll give you 3 hints. you niggers know nothing of the Treaty of Versailles. their missiles exports to all the bad goys of the world, and their lack of recognition of the Israeli state. I'm not spoonfeeding you plebbitors anymore.

((()))
do believe the holocaust numbers? (6 million) serious question

it was 88d sarcasm

Yes

Would not be surprised if he shitposted here. He was educated in Switzerland after all. He probably caught on around the age of 20 and hasn't been able to leave since and uses a proxy so no one knows it's him

Step aside Trump, and make way for the real God-Emperor.

Captcha: progas tafira

how do you still believe it?! doesn't it even cause you to question a small bit the fact that NO jews were killed prior to 1942 and all the killing occurred in Soviet inspected "camps"
the US killed more jews accidentally (by bombing Lager Nordhausen)

I'm not starting that discussion lol. I studied the holocaust for years, I believe around 6 millions jew died, however, I still think communism is alot worse.

Well I guess we will be saying goodbye to best Korea sooner than we thought then.
Dont u guys find it funny that we meander about and kinda just loiter outside of these foreign countries until they so much as say they dont like Israel and then we just best the shit out of them?
Like some way some how Kim is gonna (((supposedly))) make some sort of drastic move and we will have to intervene to protect our (((allies))) which we will do by bombing the ever loving shit out of them.

Can Nodongs even reach Tel Aviv in the first place?

that's fine, but most Bolsheviks were jews (communists) and more importantly, most jews were Bolsheviks at the time. can we agree on that?

Well I guess theres only way to find out, but I assure you that we will never see a fully fledged attempt.

We all make mistakes. also, jews don't actually represent me, or Israel lol.

You are such a nice little shill.
Tell your friends in mossad i said hello and I'll put in a good word for u if ur boss ever wonders how much work your actually doing when browsing Cambodian chalk eating forums.

DO IT

>we all make mistakes
>jews don't represent me
why can't Germans say that?!
those jew's (((mistakes))) cost the Russians 19 million lives *Bolshevik revolution .
why can't the Germans just as easily say (assuming one believes the 6 million) that "hey, wtf we had no knowledge what was happening in Poland". "those Nazis don't represent me" . "fuck off with your reparations"

wtf I love the Supreme Leader now

HURRY THE FUCK UP AND NUKE SOMETHING YOU FUCKING GOOK FAT FUCK BLUE BALLING FAGGOT

God bless you Kim Jong In.

You don't get to decide who represents you bitch.

YOU CAN PRETTY MUCH CONFIRM IF SOMEONE POSTS FROM A LEGIT NK IP THEY ARE AT LEAST APPROVEN BY THE EMPEROR TO SHITPOST

wtf I love Great Leader now.

They didn't but they should have. There's nothing you can do now but hope white people die off and it's simply not gonna happen.

I hope you get nuked.

He's a communist so no.

*600 gorillion at least (those were the numbers gassed every second)

Of course I do

((()))
why do all jews rape little girls

This.

The Jewish state of Israel has absolutely nothing to do with Jews or Judaism.

We don't

((()))
why do all jews kill babies

We don't

((()))
why do all jews lie, especially about being tough warriors

Jews are evil scum and the cause of most problems in the world.

Shill and/or dipshit, (((they))) will make anything "Israel's security dilemma" when the opportunity presents itself and it hastens w/e you paranoid queers think the ultimate agenda might be

and people thought "best korea" was a meme

((()))
why are "thousands of jews calling for genocide"

So he wants to give America another reason to rekt his shit?

what is it about babies dicks that make them irresistible to your mouths? Does it have something to do with reptilian shapeshitfting?

Why can't Jews just be good people?

What did he mean by this? Is the snake jew Satan?

Does this mean someone will finally do something about NK? Can't have them threatening (((allies)))

It's the reptilians.

((()))
why are jews behind all the rapeugees

'As Jews We Should Be Outraged That Britain Is Not Doing More to Help Refugees'
thejc.com/blogs/as-jews-we-should-be-outraged-that-britain-is-not-doing-more-to-help-refugees-1.51058

'Citing Holocaust, Swiss Jews Demand Open Door for Migrants'
forward.com/news/breaking-news/321174/citing-holocaust-swiss-jews-demand-open-door-for-migrants/

'British Jews Lay Groundwork for Influx of Syrian Refugees'
timesofisrael.com/british-jews-prepare-groundwork-for-influx-of-syrian-refugees/

'Jewish Groups Rap Washington for Lowballing Syrian Refugees'
timesofisrael.com/jewish-groups-rap-washington-for-lowballing-syrian-refugees/

'More Than 1,000 Rabbis Call On Congress To Welcome Refugees'
huffingtonpost.com/entry/1000-rabbis-refugees_us_565fcfd6e4b08e945fee1dab

'Jews Push Washington to Admit More Syrian Refugees, Even as Some Worry About Backlash'
forward.com/news/321478/give-me-your-tired-your-poor-your-syrian-masses/

'How Young Jews in Hungary Are Fighting To Help Refugees — Despite Right Wing Rule'
forward.com/news/world/354123/how-young-jews-in-hungary-are-fighting-to-help-refugees-despite-right-wing/

'How We Move Forward Together For Refugees'
hias.org/blog/how-we-move-forward-together-refugees#.WCXxCp0iLUs.twitter

'Jews Unite Behind Push for Immigration Reform'
'It’s the ethical thing to do,” said HIAS president and CEO Mark Hetfield, of the community’s immigration reform activism. But he quickly added, “It’s in our strategic interest.'
forward.com/news/179296/jews-unite-behind-push-for-immigration-reform/

((()))
why do jews celebrate murder

The user the berated you illustrates the depth of Sup Forums culture one can absorb in an hour or two of reading readily available blogicles such as "The Normies' Guide to the Alt Right" ad inf. --clearly, one consistent aspect of Sup Forums is that new fags make valiant efforts at, and go out of their ways to prove they are oldfags

why are our greatest allies selling all our secrets to our greatest enemies

Israeli Spies: 'Mega Was Not an Agent; Mega Was the Boss'
larouchepub.com/other/2001/2833mega_spy.html

Israeli Spying on U.S. at 'Alarming Level'
news.yahoo.com/israeli-spying-us-alarming-level-133658376.html

Lavon Affair
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair
>The Lavon Affair: How to Make Jews Look Good and Muslims Look Bad

Netanyahu Says 9/11 Terror Attacks Good for Israel
haaretz.com/news/report-netanyahu-says-9-11-terror-attacks-good-for-israel-1.244044

Report: Israel Passes U.S. Military Technology to China
defensetech.org/2013/12/24/report-israel-passes-u-s-military-technology-to-china/

U.S. Furious at Israel Equipment Transfer to China
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/175404#.UwZ2-Eqdmsc

U.S. Secrets 'Used to Buy Freedom for Soviet Jews'
theguardian.com/world/1999/jan/12/julianborger1

Zionist Spies Against America
rense.com/general79/zspies.htm

Assuming you're not a shill, what is your opinion of "hollywood" jews, not living in israel, who promote liberty-destroying things like cultural marxism?

How many jews do you think died in the holocaust? When you think about that question, do you picture any non-israeli jews being killed? Or was it exclusive to your own?

kek

do it UN

the absolute madman

apparently lol. I actually welcome new people, at least there is some variation in arguments and possibility of changing opinions.

>tfw Sup Forums has redpilled Kim on the jews

Cringe.

He'll just lie. He's scum. Jews can't be saved. They are evil liars by nature. He'll just say it's not the same Jews. That's what they do to escape guilt. They deflect it onto "other Jews" but in reality they all work in conjunction with each other.

((()))
why do jews run away when they are presented with facts
also pic related

He got my vote.

He stopped responding
Hes calling the mossad to fuck you up

Kek its the samsung option

((()))
why do jews shape-shift pic related

like this actual mossad pic related

God Empress Ri lurks the board.
Best President always knew the boss enemy was going to be an International Banker.

Thousands antifa march against free speech, even more march for more refugees. Do they represent you?

((()))
antifa is funded by a fucking jew and most are jews
fucking embarrassing for you

speaking of marching for rapeugees pic related

Yeah that's because it's fake

Bullshit, that's a proxy

muh NAXALT theory goy (Not All X Are Like That)

>10,000 jews sign petition .. for rapeugees

Yahoo news kek

>thousands of jews

stay quiet like that jew that's getting notes from the ADL

I love you.

/ourguy/

seems like rapeugees sure know who to look for when they need to subvert white countries

more racist jews

Nice knowin' ya ya kosher piece of shit!

but who controls them?

Wow. You kikes are really retarded.
You're right about communism tho.
Fuck that jew shit!

Oh ya, your'e special, aren't you faggot?

Ya, whaddya git to say to that you foul kike?

>that's a proxy
say it aint so