AUSPOL fuck gooks edition

>blumf snubs prepbull, shows up late because australia is irrelevant

news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/trumps-snub-of-pm-shows-just-how-much-australia-means-to-him/news-story/1ea4a1ae1bc87cc4e6d81b6bfc7a6957

>shitskins can bring in their elderly shitskin parents on a 10k visa now

theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/may/04/aged-parents-of-migrants-to-get-access-to-five-year-australian-visas-for-10000

>australia blah blah wins wto case blah blah plain tobacco packaging blah blah

abc.net.au/news/2017-05-05/australia-wins-landmark-wto-tobacco-packaging-case/8498750

>rba governor warns that silly debt slaves are going to crash the economy like the dumb goys they are

theguardian.com/business/2017/may/04/rba-governor-warns-high-household-debt-leaves-australia-vulnerable-to-future-shocks

>government is now gonna add your passport photo to a database

secureidnews.com/news-item/australia-adds-millions-of-citizen-photos-to-govpass-face-rec-system/

>iron ore price crashes, australias economy on suicide watch

theage.com.au/business/mining-and-resources/iron-ore-sinks-amid-oversupply-20170505-gvyzli.html

>libcucks in vic want to crack down on dindu crime

matthewguy.com.au/media-release/guy-taking-back-our-state-the-liberal-nationals-plan-to-tackle-violent-re-offending/

>some goofy soldier cunt gets btfo by a tree branch

thewest.com.au/news/australia/australian-soldier-killed-in-army-training-exercise-ng-b88466202z

>fairfax media "journos strike" despite the fact that they suck and nobody reads their commie propaganda

theaustralian.com.au/business/media/fairfax-media-strikes-out-as-glaring-typo-marks-latest-edition/news-story/6fc5005e3a0e9450e19e2829157067fe

Yesterdays thread: Discord:

discord.gg/RgSvKQZ

Other urls found in this thread:

flaghunters
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminder Anglo cucks should leave Australia we are a celtic nation.

so are the unis going to cut their liberal arts and social science classes or just charge everyone more to cover the funding cuts?

Fight me?

Charge more! Oddly enough, they didn't jack the prices up on arts, but other degrees. How fucking retarded is that?

fuck off chink

ANGLO-celtic nation

Fuck australia

Especially if they look like the twink in OP's picture. Yummy!

>5% wog

You have to go back

>Fuck Gooks Edition
>Made by a Chinese kid in Melbourne

Good work

So now they're gonna be tracking us from those photos?
Would it be possible to get a passport/photo from a different country while being a citizen?

Was the soldier a female?

Hey so you know how you cunts colonized whistler bc is there any places that all the leafs go to?

fuck you guy

mate they already track you from your the RFID chip in your licence anyway, having your passport photo in a database isn't going to do anything

Since when was there an rfid chip in my license?
And I don't think that's how rfids work, they don't have an inbuilt gps. Only way they'll know if they but sensors everywhere.

Every time it's scanned tho.

I'm gonna be at Q&A a week from Monday on the GC about the budget.
Question ideas?

Where would it be scanned?
The turning thingies at the train station when I scan my pass?

I guess I'll just get an aluminum/sheilded wallet or something.

Fuck off you potato nigger. Celts are fucking useless no wonder other white races used them as slaves

1. Why do you raise the prices on univeristy education when boomer politicians like you had free university education?
2. Why do you insist on allowing 457 migrants coming into the country when there is an underemployment problem with native Australians?
I asume so. I think that Myki/Opal cards have the RFID too. Your debit/credit card has it too. So all those are collected.

Reminder for you to get extra flags so I can make sure I'm not responding to any Melbournefags.

flaghunters DOT github.io/Extra-Flags-for-Sup Forums/

>not being anglo-celt
kys

Cant think of anything specific right now but mention the Muslims, the Somalis and the Sudanese cunts pls like Apex gang and shit.

every time a police car drives past it scans your licence in the newer cop cars. They can track your entire journey around Australia. There was a case recently where some dumb cunts drove all the way up the coast with a bunch of weapons that they were gonna smuggle out of the country and the cops pulled them over because the trip looked suspicious.

Mention useless uni courses that ruin it for everyone else.

Kek, never heard of this hahaha.
But we can still drive without a license can't we? or has the law changed? Apparently we could show up to the police station with our license to prove we can drive.

This This This.

Talk about how the taxpayer has to foot the bill for useless liberal arts/meme degrees that people never use and therefore never payback which ruins it for everyone.

Also this not sure if they pay too much attention to Myki tracking because it's in a confined area anyway, but your debit/credit cards are tracked when you go into stores

Shielded wallet it is then...

yes you can still drive without a licence because when you upgrade from say your learners to your P plate or from P plates to opens you will only have a piece of paper. They might be more likely to pull you over though

Makes no sense because arts degree students are more likely to vote for labor whereas the demographic is probably more evened out in STEM fields. Turnbull only stands to lose voters over this decision

What the fuck?? what kind of orwellian surveillance is this shit?

just saw a story today about a restraunt not paying a 457 for 3 months one of the indian female onwners said
- my culture allows it
- im not aloud to talk without my husbands permission due to my culture
even though i hate 457 its foreigners who use them i worked with a malaysian restraunt with one

what happened to the tripfag aus pol?

banned

this thread is moving a little slow for my liking

is every cunt at the pub or something?

Why don't we have any downstream industry to our raw materials? All we do is sell it for low prices to overseas manufacturers instead of investing in the infrastructure to get some secondary industries up. Yahe it costs a bit to do business here but we can't keep offshoring those potential jobs out just because profits are a bit lower than in Asia.

Some days are fast, some are slow.

I'd say so. It's 5:52pm on a friday. Half the country is drinking right now.

for what?

I fucking hate you all and Sup Forums has gone to shit

dunno man, i saw he didnt make his usual thread so i made a thread and new discord to cover it up so i assumed he was banned

Whats everyone drinking tonight? got myself a bottle of Glenfiddich 12 year old from old m8 Dan.

might have something to do with not having enough people to efficiently make anything with the materials. Combine that with the fact that we'd probably have to transport it across the country at every stage of production and that slave labor is so cheap so it just becomes unviable economically for businesses

diversity

I got 2 3-packs of 10% woodstock 375ml cans.

>41% Ireland

I'm sorry user.

Australia and New Zealand should go isolationist and just look after eachother. New Zealand can feed both countries twice over, Australia restart manufacturing.

>AUSTRALIA
>NZ
>making sane decisions that benefit the people

lmao cunt

Are the Aus/pol/ threads going to get migrated over to the /bant/ board?

Isn't that what it is for?

>woodstock

Fuck me dead, haven't had one of those in in like 15 years.

hey gay cunts

all these depressed kiddos is whats fucking with aus Sup Forums imo, all these faggots need to kill themselves if they're so depressed, leave us functional adults to our shitposting

this cunt here, anymore ideas for questions?
I want a reaI zinger of a question on some poor cunt

tfw at work

If someone here was a functional adult they wouldn't be here.

Some people try to LARP as functional, but they never convince me.

Nah, I'll keep them here because we're discussing the news and politics.

Sup Forums has gone to shit in general. I've been browsing /ck/ and /fit/ for a week, come back and it's the same fucking crap on repeat.

>I'll keep them here
I don't give a shit about your autistic impulses friend. I was more concerned about the mods' reaction.

My understanding is that /bant/ has been created to clear out this sort of cancer from Sup Forums.

i find myself spending more and more time on Sup Forums and /diy/

1. lel ppl not understanding that everythings a business

2. and theyre more qualified and harder working than native australians to get here as an immigrant from any country you need to be rich or be useful to what the country needs.

srry bogan trash

Hello fellow Aussies. Just bantering here I see. Glad to join you as a fellow Aussie. Never mind my flag. I'm using an American proxy. I'm an authentic Australian. I eat vegemite every day, mates. God save the queen. Amiright?

>tfw ywn be a handsome tanned Aussie surfer bro spending your days on the sunsoaked beach catching waves, drinking VB and picking up 10/10 blondes
>Instead you will ALWAYS be a pasty ass, ugly britbong living in a miserable grey shithole picking up inbred 2/10s

>picking up inbred 2/10s
Do you even manage that m8?

>linking anti-anglo propaganda targeted at millennial women because the article seemed juicy

You absolute faggot cunt this is why we hate you. You fucking idiot cunt.

Hello fellow Aussies. Just bantering here I see. Glad to join you as a fellow Aussie. Never mind my flag. I'm using an American proxy. I'm an authentic Australian. I eat vegemite every day, mates. God save the queen. Amiright?

>linking anti-smoking article with derisive header because you're a degenerate melbournite

You fucking scum piece of shit

>picking up inbred 2/10s

Slags make my dick hard tbqh.

Pop a question about immigration. Are we going to tighten out belts for real and lower our quality of life for some citizens or let more people in to pay taxes for our ageing population, lowering quality of life for all Australians

>id: MANLY

>Vic cop article isn't about the lawyers making the case and is instead about the police

You're a fucking idiot

everytime, you crack me up mate

Boys I've been thinking.

I'm keen on heading to Europe for a while, get the feel of our ancestral lands.

There's something instinctual missing over, we weren't made to live on this part of the globe in this climate. I need to look up at the stars my ancestors saw for millennia, feel the ground they walked on.

Anyone else ever feel this way? Like you're on an alien planet almost..

>Anyone else ever feel this way?
No.

This whole planet is an Anglo country

Fuck off idiot charge the useless ats degree's more who cares.

>Anyone else ever feel this way? Like you're on an alien planet almost..
I used to live in Blacktown, Sydney. Get on my level

>lower our quality of life
The materialistic, consumerist life is NOT "quality". Australians were happier people before we got "rich" by neoliberal standards.

South island nz supposed to be close to it

You guys ever miss based Tony?

You can always come here or Canadia, North American bitches love that sickly British guy thing. Depending on which accent you have you can pull way above what an equivalent American man would pull.

>ever miss based Tony?
No, by the time he was done he had burned all his bridges with me.

lel

>Bundaberg

Huehue

>more qualified and harder working than native australians

more like they'll except that circumcised shlong up their anus for lower wages, unpaid overtime and shitty work conditions more readily then others

Gee I wonder who works on those macadamia farms and transporting them

>who works on those macadamia farms
Backpackers?

Are you Rooniggers ever going to ratify a second amendment? Why even have a country or property if you can't defend it?

Any of you fags denounce the sugar/alcohol jew? I used to be pissed every friday until i woke up.

Anyone can get a gun in Australia. It's just expensive and tedious and there aren't many shooting ranges so inconvenient.

I am a white mutt so I dunno I think I'd feel most at home in France. I've always been a bit of a snob and I don't care for your shitty channel 9 cricket culture.

But no this country is fuckin mine. It's not anymore but it should be.

I hear Brisbane might try to get the Olympics. Literally the worst thing they could do if they want to remain the most based state.

And what the fuck have you defended with your guns ya dumb slug. You are getting over ran by shitskins and the jew has you in a strangle hold but at least you fought the brits right?

I swore off booze and all other drugs years ago.

>I think I'd feel most at home in France
What a dumb fucking statement. Honestly they mock this kind of shit over in Europe.

I'm always intending to but I can't. Being sober is so boring.

Cunt, I'll have you know I live in Bundy.
Had a macadamia tree in my backyard as a kid too..

Also,
>((employed))

That's too insightful mate. Shitposts FTW

War hasn't kicked off yet, lad. When things go from fighting each other with sticks to shooting each other, you'll see why its best for the avergae person to be able to have what he wants rather than allowing only the scum and police that right.