Most Worthless Country Ever?

Is there any reason not to consider Australia the worst country ever?

>low population seeded by British criminals and vagabonds
>populace can't own guns because of a false flag the government did to its own citizens
>lost a war against emus (Ausfags will attempt to defend this: 'fck you man, you've never seen an emu')
>eternally cucked by feminism
>extremely high risk of dying from sharks, spiders, jellyfish, and roos
>vegemite

What do Australians have to say for themselves? Us Americans, Brits, and even Frenchmen consider you one step away from being a failed state.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lcu9BxTpQj4&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=g-w5gKbmEEQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Us Americans, Brits, and even Frenchmen consider you one step away from being a failed state

That's one step ahead of you mate

The only thing good about Australia is that it would make a good US state

Would being a failed state stop the fucking chinks from coming here?
If so then sign me right the fuck up.

krikey, an australian made a coherent reply. Hat's off to you m8.

But you didn't address literally anything else I mentioned, all of which are legitimate criticisms.

We can own guns, fuck off m8

Just look at what happened to this hostile Emu Infantry Platoon:

youtube.com/watch?v=lcu9BxTpQj4&feature=youtu.be

Fuck you m8, youve never seen an emu.

An emu ate my baybee

Their parliament has grass on the roof

>Fuck you m8, youve never seen an emu

Did I not call this in the original post? IT"S A BIRD.

Canada has its share of embarrassments, but it's nothing compared to Australia. Hopefully you guys will be able to get rid of Trudeau pretty soon too.

>Literally having to wait until the advent of helicopters to wage a successful military campaign against birds.

That doesn't help your case.

We don't want Australia, maybe Canada will take them.

"If you come to Australia on a boat, you will be turned away."

youtube.com/watch?v=g-w5gKbmEEQ

Sorry mate, but that only covers boats.
We've got loads of Chinese coming here via plane.

Mate you are right about everything but emus. They are no fucking joke. When I was living in Broken Hill an emu got hold of my doberman, pecked his eyes out, then disemboweled him. I just stood there in awe praying it wouldn't come after me. The next day I went down the pub and got a militia together, but the emus overheard and raided our grain stores. They left a poorly written letter on some bark which only said 'heed this warning humans'. I still look over my shoulder when I hear a bird call.

Really? I love Australia aside from the harmful wildlife which is overstated to be perfectly honest, it's not really common. I'll agree with you about the guns bit but the feminism is rooted in degenerative American influence to our once great culture.
>great healthcare system
>Reserve bank doesn't control everything and is regulated by APRA and some other instituion (ADSIC or something? can't remember the exact acronym)
>Economy was good until we outsourced everything
>Fiscally conservative government so we don't fall for the same jewish tricks Amerifats fall for (gay marriage is still not legal here)
>Not overpopulated aside for two major cities
>Multicultural however our foreign citizens are integrated well, even the Lebanese to a certain extent it's only really the abbos that anyone cares about but they're relatively segregated
>still has beautiful outback and scenery that isn't ruined by urban jungles
>food is better than USA and UK
>Core amenities and utitilites such as transport only recently ruined by the government
>Immigration from boat people has been curbed and they now sit in detention centres on a nearby island until we vet them to confirm they're refugees
Overall the country is starting to decline but is still better than everywhere else in my opinion

I like your style, Aussie.

this is typical american education, you know nothing about the rest of the world. Canada is on the verge of collapse, as are you and most of the EU that hasn't already collapsed. Australia is still in great condition aside for the outsourcing of labor and natural resources

So if we're all those things and we still consistently rank higher than the United States when data is compared in areas like education, healthcare, quality of life, livable cities, national debt, happiness and when despite our size we punch well above our weight in terms of success in modern warfare, trade and international diplomacy, cultural achievements and artistic achievements from film, novels and poetry then we really must ask the question: What kind of stinking shithole must the United States be to still rank lower than us on so many different metrics?

underrated poast. Some Aussies are ok, and I include you in their ranks. Hopefully one day you can come to the United States and be an American and feel real freedom.

I suppose Australia may have some value in that it is the only "western" country in that area of the world. Good to hear homosexual marriage is still illegal. Now you just need to get your guns back.

So was America
>populace can't own guns because of a false flag the government did to its own citizens
You mean city fags
wat? Sheilas know they're only good for a root here
You fukin scared of insects and animals you poof?
>vegemite
God's spread.

Also should have mentioned that despite media being just as controlled as Murica, fairfax and Murdoch are better than most other media moguls. Just look at how your president sucks Rupert Murdochs dick year after year

Fuck right off man. After America, Australia is the best place in the world.

also we live in a constitutional monarchy rather than a shit-tier republic. God i love this country

Australia is objectively better than America tho

>muh gun rights

would you rather have easy access to guns or a foreskin?

>Can own guns
>Not allowed to defend yourself, family or property.

This is the definition of cucked.

>So was America

False. Only Jamestown (virginia) was, and it basically failed. The northern colonies were settled by God-fearing pilgrims.

>You fukin scared of insects and animals you poof?

No more than anyone else. I would just prefer to live in a country where I'm not at risk of death every time I step into nature without a bee suit and a .308.

>Vegemite is God's spread.

God loves humanity and He would never make anything as foul as vegemite.

lol
military prowess - you mean ANZUS and Five Eyes?
ever consider there's a dark, dusky, brown, black reason the US falls down the international rankings?

You mean better access to self defence or bending over instead?

I'd rather be defenseless with an intact dick than the other way around tbqh mate

>cant even survive against spiders and jellyfish
What kind of limp wristed faggot are you?

You could be both, here.

But one can be easily solved by just moving countries.

yeah nah m8 ausland is the lucky country fuck off cunt

is this a response to that other bait post shitting on america

Thanks Mate

>False, except when it was
u wot?
>I would just prefer to live in a country where I'm not at risk of death
You are more likely to be gangraped by a pack of niggers than you are to be bitten by a semi-poisonous spider
>He would never make anything as foul as vegemite
You are just mad that vegemite goes against the principles of American culture which is more = better. Vegemite is amazing when you use a little bit.

>MFW Perth

We need more people over here.

No. I'm not even aware of that thread. I just make this from time to time to get australians angry and to remind them that their nation is like the developmentally-challenged younger cousin of America and Britain.

But of course we still like you.

To be fair it wasn't exactly a war. It was more like a couple of guys with a truck and a machine gun. It was extremely poorly thought out.

>guns are banned
>per capita homicide rates are somehow even lower now
Only really need guns if there's a high enough nigger population to defend yourself against or if you need to overthrow your government, which is no problem for us here because queeny looks out for us

>be American
>see niggers everywhere
>get shot

>be Australian
>most we get is some Abo's who are too busy asking for ciggarette's and calling you a racist cunt if you refuse or Lebs depending where you live

sending troops now

> no mexicans
> niggers are still pets
> overall, a better place

Nice try seppo.

fuck you mate you've never even seen an emu

Meanwhile it's almost impossible to live off the grid without paying for licenses and taxes, also can't live in the middle of nowhere and build a house.

Also Knife crime went up.
Shootings still happen.
Armed robberies occurring.

Why are Abos so much better than Niggers? Is it because they genuinely have no education or desire to become educated?

Why would you hate on Australia? they are great people.

Did Warnie fuck your wife mate?

>Did I not call this in the original post? IT"S A BIRD.

A bird that stands over 2 metres tall, has a land speed faster than any African nigger and razor sharp talons that can shear through metal like burger patties.

I shit you not.

>Blames his strong military and strategic alliances for why they have shithouse education, healthcare and quality of life.

Typical fucking seppo

says the country that has gay marriage

>Lives with armed niggers
>worried about insects

you're trying way too hard to shitpost

Rome was originally created by the dregs or society, thieves and bums. Romulus stole women from their neighbors because none would sleep with them.

Their beginnings don't define them though, Im sure you can agree..

You can likely still come to America. Try not to get too mad, you don't have to stay in AUS and get killed by an emu or a shark or a roo.

Also, do all of the aboriginals really look like pic related? Or is this just an exceptionally ugly one?

We're all asian now.
and yet there are sometimes overnight shootings reported on the news. Just like home ay? :^)
lost a war against emus (Ausfags will attempt to defend this: 'fck you man, you've never seen an emu')
Yeah I dunno what the fuck happened there. Bloody emus. We try to mass cull the animal thats on our coat of arms.
??? What does this mean. Our universities aren't as sjw as the US, though we are getting there.
2 fatal shark attacks last year, four fatal jellyfish attacks since 2002, last year a dude broke a 37 year streak of no spider fatalities. What statistics do YOU have?
>vegemite
AY FUCK U MATE IM A HAPPY LITTLE VEGEMITE AS BRIGHT AS BRIGHT CAN BE

>t. yuropoor on holiday in america

That's a full blood. She's one of the more handsome examples.

ROMMUULLUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSS

I agree that the gun ban was retarded, however shootings and armed robbery are going to happen anyway regardless and overall they are both down so it really is a non-issue unless you live in NT or something. Saves you cash not having to buy a gun and i'd rather fend off a cunt wielding a knife than some cunt with a gun if I didn't have a weapon of my own on me.

yeaaaah australia sucks and we're full. do not come here. I repeat DO NOT COME HERE.

Kek fpbp

But you can only use a "reasonable" amount of force.
It's not just a gun issue but a defense of property, family and self.
You'll be thrown in jail unless you bury the body and hope they didn't tell any buddies where they wen to rob

There's fuck all full-bloods left but yeah thats what 1000's of years of inbreeding combined with a few decades of petrol sniffing will do to you.

My home county is over 96% white people. And there are no man-eating spiders, ferocious emus, sharks, or poison vegemite sandwiches.

Just beautiful lakes, trees, forests, and farms.

Romulus and Remus was a myth/meme.

I don't believe this. I have a feeling this person is handpicked for anti-abo purposes, I've seen this image too many times on Sup Forums.

Yeah I don't disagree with you there

define white people?

Do you really need an explanation?

I'm a bong
but you are wrong

>live 6km from CBD
>large venemous snake in back yard
>recently bitten by red back when moving pot plant

You lie, OP, our country is paradise!

>Also, do all of the aboriginals really look like pic related? Or is this just an exceptionally ugly one?

They are the pure bloods, both Aussies can go their entire life without seeing one, most I've met have been chilled as fuck. Its the mentally defective half-castes (mulatto's I guess to you burger) you have to worry about.

I just got off the bus from work and their was a half caste sitting behind me drinking Johnnie Walker straight from the bottle, could smell her rotten breathe the whole way home. Starts talking to herself or I figure on the phone, til she taps me on the shoulder.

"Whats this town mate? Wheres Wangawonnabanga?" And a bunch of inaudible shit. I just smile and nod and say I don't know because I don't know whether the coon will be thankful or put the whiskey bottle over my head.

If you come here never turn your back on a half caste Abbo, something about the white and black blood mixing must fuck em up severely, because few are good to be around.

this is clearly canadian propaganda and this damn leaf is using a proxy.

It's like past a certain low IQ they get really docile, but reintroducing any high IQ blood into them makes them just smart enough that they know they're fucked, and they get real angry at everyone and everything.

I demand reperstions Australia your shitposting is putting me out of work

>one step away from being a failed state.
That's a funny way of saying "record longest duration without a recession".

i'm just saying last time I checked America was like 60% white. It's harder to know for australia because we don't look at that statistic on the census because we don't care but my estimation is we're about 75-90% white

>mfw WA isn't its own country

We need to get as far away from Victoria and Canberra as quick as possible.

I read this in an Australian accent and had a piss

It's worse in the cities.

Abos are dark skinned but they ARE NOT negroid.

They are basically un evolved pre history Indian cunts. Who is scared of some guy called Patel, or Singh?

So we don't have problems with them mostly because they know full well they couldn't frighten small children let alone organised European adults - we don't respect them either and until very recently the concerted Jewish attempt to literally invent culture for them to try to garner sympathy and do to us what they did to you has been ignored. Even though its forced down our throats from childhood as soon as you meet any "real" abos and there are always some beggars in the main cities sitting around the outside of major train stations that smell like shit, are drunk and stoned and scream like hell while abusing people and demanding ciggies. Their 'music' is fucking awful to listen to so no one wants to 'adopt' their way of life except for extreme SJW's and 1/64 pretend abos.

People here get 'redpilled' ultra fast ultra early and only total assimilation or annihilation of abos ironically will allow the majority view of them as worthless, substance abusing, child molesting arseholes, to be changed in any great measure - both outcomes though are (((racist))) even if they would actually raise their standard of living.

Even adopting negro music and culture they are still harmless degenerates - and lack any kind of motivation to "kill whitey". They funnily enough know where the gibs come from - that and the police that deal with them the most are basically running around with cart blanche to do with them as they see fit. A strong white hand keeps them down in sparsely populated areas. Alice Springs has learned first hand what happens when you try to treat them like humans and stop treating them like wild animals - tourism is dead, (one of their largest incomes), and Abo packs roam the streets robbing people in broad daylight because the cops their are being watched by bureaucratic Canberra.

Stupid fat American virgin loser phaggot, that cucked in the asshole 1 in 3 will be fat virgin loser phaggots with diabetes in 25 years.

Will be invaded by autistic trans antifa in the next civil war and lose because stupid fat virgin American loser phaggots with diabetes cannot fight wars. kek

If WA ever secedes do you think they'll get guns and self defense back?

That's just what they look like mate.

Australians are literal subhuman trash.

Most of their shitty island is owned by the Chinese as well, they are cucks.

Good luck with that growing budget deficit.

Australians are seriously all pieces of shit. I don't know why everyone here always complains about Canadians when Aussies are 10 times worse

you dudes should build some shit in the middle

With the big as fuck desert full of animals I would imagine WA would have to legislate some sort of gun rights back, but considering that we are as much of a police state as Queensland don't count on it.

Dang, I just want to be free to do almost anything...
Which state is the most freest?

It's a literal desert, there's barely any water, and a lot of the land is allocated as "native land" that we have to go around. There's no incentive.

HOW ARE ABOS SO UGLY? How is it possible for an entire race to consist of such obscenely hideous mongoloids? Even select sheboons can be made attractive with enough makeup and the luck of plump tits like Tyra "Lighbulbhead" Banks but there is no such thing as an attractive abo.

Don't listen to him Ausbro. I have much more pride in the Australians and much more love for them too. Go ahead, call me a gay cunt, as long as we both deck the fuck out of America after.

Most of your shitty land is owned by the chinese aswell, you're cucked

Probably Tasmania, I barely hear about it and it doesn't have Abbo's

is 2017 man just dig a big hole and put some water in it

>Asking this question with Labour in power.

this calls for a muzz

America is a failed state.