Did we just lost our last resort?

How does it make you feel Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JCVvc2hNVMU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sup Forums is a Zionist board. So... no.

It's d-definitely 9D chess right senpai??

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

Don't worry goy, they are using the jews, not the other way around.

Der Furher was a Zionist, we want all the Jews to go to Israel so they can no longer interfere in our affairs, gassing them isn't the answer.

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

youtu.be/JCVvc2hNVMU
no.

11D sudoku, power level concealed

(((judeo-christian values)))

So you're an atheist/kike? huh.

He's implying that calling christian values judeo-christian values is the result of kikery and that you should beware when you hear someone call them that.

look at the board

Shut up you dumb Christ faggot.

Orthodox christian, our values has very little to do with kikes and their religion
tbqh old testament should be dumped by christianity

When you consider that 90%+ of self identified (((jews))) are actually atheists, and that op is an atheist who shares religious beliefs with them... doesn't that draw into question whether the true enemy is Judeo-Atheist values? OP seems to be very much embracing leftism just like the average kike would.

im not an atheist you stupid burger, learn to read

DEEP COVER

Hard to tell whats going on anymore desu. clearly the kikes wouldn't have made such a racket over losing the shekels they poured into Clinton if Trump was their go-to all along
and yet, there's increasing evidence of Trump at least playing ball with them, but not enough to get the media to quiet their shit (though seeing as he probably drives most of their revenue at this point, it may never end)

8 dimensional texas hold em memes aside, I really do wonder whats going on that we don't see. no one explanation cuts it anymore, both extremes are too simple. I think that whatever's going on between him and tbe powers that be at this point, it mag simply not be meant for our eyes

dont get me wrong, if he's just concealing his power level - good for him
but its still dubious

>rejecting Christian values
ok w/e kike.

Breitbart was literally made by israel to coopt the rising alt right.
Heck there are picks of Andrew breitbart with netenyahu for fucks sake planning the editorials.
Its always been a kike propaganda machine and if you ever thought otherwise you're a bluepilled mong.

well, i was bluepilled at one point in my life, but who wasnt?
> mong
fuck off, im whiter than you ahmed