Israel, fuck yes!!!

Can we all aggree that Israel is the only uncucked country and the rightful ruller of the world? Jews own your money, your house, your wife, your land and your lives.

Other urls found in this thread:

historylearningsite.co.uk/modern-world-history-1918-to-1980/the-middle-east-1917-to-1973/the-balfour-declaration-of-1917/the-balfour-declaration-of-1917/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>"america, pls look at the evil Iran, they could nuke us"
>"america, pls look at the evil Assad, he could invade us"
>"america, pls look at the evil Russia, they support Assad, it's like anudda shoah"
bunch of crybabies who can't fight their own wars are not "uncucked"

You have the wrong view, user. That's how a proper master comands his servant. And a good servant obeys. Why do the dirty work?

I have to agree.

Sup Forums has made it painfully clear that whites nowadays are going to be either faggots or autistic manchildren who keep getting BTFO by reality because they do nothing about it.

We will rule the world!
We do rule the world!
and its only fair because you did to us the holocaust.

Well you're all mega cucks and it suits us just fine. Get all the muslim and shitskin horde in, complain on the internet about it, die poor while we get rich. Sounds perfect to me.
I'm visiting most of Europe these next months, and man am I pleased with the sight of it, of what it became

Don't worry goyim, you're one of the smart ones. We've made preparations for the "enlightened" ones.

Not me, user, I'm jewish, lived in Israel until turned 14. I am pleased with the world now, with what it has to offer for us jews. Let them hate us, let the fear us

Don't worry, I'll be killing myself soon enough

>why should the whole world suffer because one German couldn't finish the job.

Based Kikes

>>>/reddit/

Hitler was an Austrian Jew

Germans have always been too cucked to do anything without a foreign leader

>20 percent muzzies
>Half the Jews are arabs
More like they want everyone to feel the cuckening

Let's look at them memes aside.

We have ortodox leaches outbreeding secular jews and refusing to do any work but study their holy books.

We have painful dependance on and unhealthy obsession with USA.

Constantly have jews not living there trying to dictate how the country should be run.

Russian maffia, nepotism, corruption and general jewary going rampart.

Savage arab separatists who are a constant looming threat and out breeding the jews in their own country.

Bickering assembly and constant political conflict.

Israel is ripe with problems OP, it's far from a modal country.

>uncucked
fuck off they're the manlet bully in school who acts tough and when he's the one who gets bullied, he whines to his bigger friend called USA

(((Russian))) mafia just like (((Russian))) oligarchy.

Ethnic Russians do not run the human trafficking business of their own women into Berlin and Israel, it the jews.

Some of this jews are even banned from entering your country, Bulgaria

by russian mafia I mean jewish russians that came to israel after the fall of USSR - that were schooled int the tips and tricks of the authoritarian state, that quite quickly got a hold over the illegal activities there

I'm actually having some respect for these guys, how they run literally every single evil enterprise in this world and then get to educate us on good morals. ROFL

Fuck off kike

All would be good in the world if jews would have accepted Jesus.
Basically without Christian Orthodoxy which started when Jesus died, Catholicism and Protestantism wouldn't have existed.
Catholicism and Protestantism were created by some guys who wanted to do their own religion by changing fundamental dogmas in Christian Orthodoxy to their liking, starting with the Great Schism on 1054.
Christian Orthodoxy upholds great values and has clean hands with history, not killing people like Catholics to get more people to join their religion.
It is the one true good religion.

This. A fullblooded human has to say fuck you to this kikeshit or else risks falling in with the rest of these cuck faggots.

S or A?

this to be quite honest

M

I like Israel and all, but man, this post reeks of shilling. Make it more.... Subtle next time, ok?

Jews have no place in Sup Forums, we are just genetically unfit

No-one fears jews, people fear the attack dog Jews can set upon them. The second the attack dog is out of the picture, the owner usually gets what's coming to him.

America IS looking a bit sick these days.

>Israel is the only uncucked country
You do know that Israel is a British creation?

historylearningsite.co.uk/modern-world-history-1918-to-1980/the-middle-east-1917-to-1973/the-balfour-declaration-of-1917/the-balfour-declaration-of-1917/

B. Zyklon.

>tfw Sup Forums bites this poor quality bait

Countries where Zionist Jews exist = Mass poverty

Countries where Zionist Jews aren't allowed = Prosperity

People in the US should be at least 20x richer on average with the wealth and resources their country has, but since they have most of the Zio-Jews making daily holocaust propaganda, they're bound to stay debt slaves.

>French endorsing jews
It cannot get funnier than that

kys

chech

YAAASSSS ISRAEL SLAAAY

America gibs us more money for defense from missiles! We're you're only ONE and TRUE ally in the Middle East :

time to protest israel by spilling coke