To what extent has the Chinese colonized your country?

To what extent has the Chinese colonized your country?

I'm specifically aiming this at Canada and Australia but other nations can chip in.

How have we taken over?

There is no concerted effort to take you guys over either, its the sheer volume of people doing the same thing.,

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2016-03-10/australia-nothing-to-fear-from-darwin-port-lease-says-china/7237218
defence.gov.au/whitepaper/2013/docs/australia_in_the_asian_century_white_paper.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that's actually some pretty damn cool art

I see the occasional chink at uni, I thought it was cute how they still use umbrellas to block the sun, that femininity is lost on western females

thanks, theres always some new interesting art coming out of China nowadays.

We are full on colonized and controlled by China. They raised a Chinese flag at the Vancouver city hall to celebrate 67th anniversary of the founding of the People's Republic of China

Here im hongcouver they toss there yuan into the housing market to keep it safeish as assets and it fucks alot of locals out of buying a house but on the flipside i literally cant complain because i restore and fix up houses with my dad and learned enough cantonese and mandarin to get asian customers so we always have work and i make great money

>They raised a Chinese flag at the Vancouver city hall to celebrate 67th anniversary of the founding of the People's Republic of China

But isn't that just established protocol whenever a foreign delegate comes to visit? They raised that flag along with the Canadian flag.

If a German group came they would've raised the German flag along with the Canadian flag.

I'm from Vancouver. Over 50% of the population is Asian. It's the most Asian city outside of Asia.

I lived in Toronto for a couple of years. "Chinatown" goes for blocks... it's this massive area right in the middle of the city and it seems like it absorbs another block every year. All along the streets are those little huts where sell their shitty half-rotten vegetables and hock their chinese knockoff garbage. Everyone there speaks Chinese. A lot of the signs are in Chinese. The "Chinatown" is so large that there is a mall in it called "Dragon City Mall" and there's a big Chinese dragon on the sign and chinese letters.

I moved to Auckland. I think the Asian population is around 30% but it seems like a lot more than that. They take over entire neighbourhoods. There is one neighbourhood called Albany that we now call Chowbany. Auckland University, or AU, is often referred to as Asia University.

I moved to Dunedin, one of the most remote cities in the world, and you only make up about 6% of the population.

Chinese buffets fucking everywhere

All hail the chink overlords. Pls fuck off our islands.

No it was a lone Chinese flag raised right in front of the city hall while people wore red scarves

Where I live in Canada there are no Chinese people, but when you start researching who owns most of the corporations, at least half of the time it leads back to some mainland chink.

That's what they're doing here too and all the other places they've colonized. They're just having problems with America since they have to compete with the Zog.

Where can I find this yellow bro

Chinese buffets

Bring more chinks.

Chinks are everywhere in Sydney
Literally everywhere you turn you'll an Asian, not Japanese but chink, gook or pajeet
What they say about the housing market is also true, they buy all the land and drives prices up, making it super fucking expensive and creating a housing bubble which will inevitably pop and fuck up our economy
Companies assosciated with the Chinese government have also bought Darwin's port and chinese companies keep looking to buy our agricultural land

abc.net.au/news/2016-03-10/australia-nothing-to-fear-from-darwin-port-lease-says-china/7237218
>yes goy you have nothing to fear it's only your northernmost port

Basically turning chinese over here someone help us sink the chink
>tfw hong kong is cool bc muh commonwealth
how much different is macao from you guys

The only Chinese restaurant in my area has closed down and reopened again and again due to hygiene problems

Occasionally see some at work but it's okay because i know they are usually loaded

T. Work at a store for rich fuckers

美国已经是中国

most education from primary to tertiary now teaching mandarin, east Asian history with distortion toward Chinese sympathy (evil colonial west etc.)

Confucius institutes in every major city

I'm not in business world but I'm sure theres agents in every sector with influence

plenty of info in here

defence.gov.au/whitepaper/2013/docs/australia_in_the_asian_century_white_paper.pdf

A fair bit but most 2nd gen are ok. The problem is chinese tourist that roll around the country in their gook busses, shitting backward on toilets, spitting everywhere and invading everyone's personal space. fucking nuevo 1st world mother fuckers...

>Albany --> Chowbany
haha the gooks from viet took over neighbourhoods of ours as well
>Cabramatta --> Vietnamatta

The Chinese are trying to get their money out of china and into "safe" overseas assets. Here in Australia that means that Chinese investors with an almost unlimited amount of money keep buying real estate, Sydney and Melbourne, the two biggest cities are totally unaffordable to any Australian under the age of 50. In Sydney there are whole apartment blocks owned by Chinese investors that are empty. It wouldn't be an issue if all of the politicians weren't in the pocket of the property developers. It's just simple maths, 1.3 billion Chinese, 24 million Australians, if even 0.1% of Chinese bought Australian property, we'd be fucked. So I'm sure it's not an organised colonisation, but a whole bunch of people doing the same thing will have the effect as a colonisation.

>everybody here is shitting a lot of noodles.

We used to have Tigers here but the Chinese at all their dicks.

I bought a house in melbourne 2 yrs ago 15km from the CBD. Paid just over 400k my neighbour bought his house for 100k in 1998... my stamp duty was nearly 1/3 of his purchase price.

It's not the chinese though, it's negative gearing and limited land rezoning.

>how much different is macao from you guys

From Beijing's perspectives they are the good kid that never complains and makes good income doing strange hobbies.

Chinese have dominated our market for general stuff cheap shit stores (don't know what to call it in english). Instead of the old mom and pop stores now there's chinks everywhere selling their counterfeit shit. Most of them are ill manered too, always with a frown on their ugly mugs, and can't speak portuguese for shit

Statistically they're not that big of a deal, but they've managed to pass the Vietnamese that has had a good foothold up north. Most Asians you see are either exchange students or running a restaurant.

They're increasingly investing in our tech companies though, especially agriculture and logistics and have been caught spying on us before. So I guess they're going the stealthy route to colonization

How do the living standards compare? Have you been to Macao?

lol, Macao is literally just an hour boatride away.

Macao is tiny and really densely populated, their living standard is poorer desu because its so cramped.

But they are wealthier than us from all the gambling revenue that they generate.

Macao is basically like Las Vegas where the main sources of income is gambling and prostitution.

When I see a Chinese man walking around some small village in the middle of no where England, I wonder how he got there and what he's doing.

I bet if you went to the North Pole there would be one Chinese guy just doing something there at the same time. Chinese people are so numerous they just turn up everywhere.

Wasn't it some retarded fucking Communists? Didn't a bunch of Chinese people throw a fit too since they, you know, fled Commie China?

It's pretty cucked but it's not as bad as you're making it. It's not quite Sweden levels.

>I bet if you went to the North Pole there would be one Chinese guy just doing something there at the same time. Chinese people are so numerous they just turn up everywhere.

KEK this.

i once went on a vacation to the Canary Islands and i thought an island off the coast of Morocco is perhaps the last place i'd see another Chinese. Then i saw a large group of Chinese wearing baseball caps and doing weird Tai Chi exercises just outside the hotel front yard.

what the fuck.

Thankfully they are scared of India

>Even chinks think india is a disgusting dump

We have a Confucius statue at our uni.

The reality is whether or not we can afford to have free services and other stuff depends on the willingness of the Chinese to buy our copper

If their demand drops low same happens with our living standards

There a loads of Chinese communities in India.

They're like Jews, spreading everywhere and establishing restaurants/shops.

My friend just came back from Central Africa, I asked how was the food: he said that African food was awful and that he ate Chinese food for 2 months.

Well, if you asked pol
We would think africa cuisine is atmospheric nitrogen

>tfw I am probably that Chinese guy because I am travelling through Europe

Don't mind me please

Interesting question. You've built some really great restaurants around here. Some cleaners who probably do good work but I can't use them because they refuse to study English and can't understand special requests. And I guess your children build all our phones and shit.

They are in our universities.

In Paris, France, EVERY bar had been adquired by chinese native or second gen. The explaination for this is the unformal chinese shadow economy: there are cash banks owned by well known famillies like the TANG familly to lend cash to chineses for buying businesses. Later, they repay the famillies with their earnings ( TANG BROTHERS have wholesale food selling activity ) efficiently white washing their cash like ants.
Bartenders willing to sell their businesses are encouraged to sell to chinese people because it's well known that they are willing to pay 20% more of the sale price in cash.

Springvale -> chingvale

Are thick bro. Read Article 1 Basic Law. We are fucked by commies

Confucius isnt bad and it makes sense for him tk be at institutions and be taught about. Hes probably one of the most important asian figures andnmost imoortant jn china other than possibly sun tzu or mao in modern day

Prato

That is simply not true.

We view India as a biological threat not a nuclear one.

They take a lot away from our domestic manufacturing if that counts.

The big shopping centers are full with Chinese around here.