So Atheist back up Christian in Meme War against Islam now?

>pic related
>Richard Dawkins Tweets

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uSl5Ah3f6Fg
newadvent.org/summa/1001.htm
newadvent.org/summa/1012.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

many agree religion is mostly bad but they also admit that Christianity might be a bulwark against something worse.
Dawkins, harris and all the others agree not all religions are the same (..common sense yay)

Hey Richard... a new Christianity is rising. You havent seen anything yet, atheist faggot. Deus Vult.

>2013
WHOA GOTTA WARN UKRAINE ABOUT RUSSIAN AGGRESSION NEXT YEAR

Atheists know they can get away with their degenerate hedonistic desires in a Christcuck world. In an Islamic world they would be forced to live a non degenerate life so they obviously side with Christcucks over based Islam.

>Agnostic
>Deus vult

If you read his books he drops some hints that he knows the truth about race.

He hates Trump though

Noticed how Atheism as a "thing" disappeared in recent years. Richard Dawkins used to be huge as a public figure. Why did things change? Because Atheism was viewed as a progressive political-religious worldview. Then when all the major Atheists like Hitchens, Dawkins, etc. began speaking out against Islam for what it is, they got sidelined.

Atheists were always Anti-Islam, and although we are Anti-Christianity too, we have sufficient logical capability to realize which is a threat to the existence of civilization and which is a nuisance. Every Atheist I know is anti-Islam.

That's because Trump is a narcissist who sold his soul to The Jew. Anyone who still supports him now (not everyone who supported him in the past, we all had high hopes) is a low IQ shill.

he's actually pretty based if you're not too right wing or a christtard
also supports eugenics

>based
fuck off with this reddit shit

Koala cuddlers been cranking out nothing but trash tonight, the fucks going on guys? Massive influx of leafs or something?

As an atheist yes

Most atheists understand that if they didnt live in Christian societies we would get tossed of buildings by psycho Muzzies and orthodox jews

Atheists and Christians share a home as well as a common interest to protect that home

Id sign up for a new crusade in a heartbeat, I want to defend our home too

>He hates Trump though
Trump was always a meme

>h-he uses words i don't like! s-somebody do something!

B-b-b-b-b-but what a fucking fedora though amirite huehuehuheuheu JESUS COMES IN ME EVERY NIGHT WITH HIS MEXICAN DICK

s-s-s-s-s-stutter m-m-m-m-m-meme
actually kill yourself

Timbuktu was built by Muslims?

As an Atheist, I for one am glad I have a reason to agree with my religious family over this issue.

Islam is the most horrific religion this planet has ever produced. Its continued existence should be rage building in any rational society worth their salt. Its only goal is to see the entirety of the world bow to its barbaric disgusting ideology, and see every last opposing opinion drown in a lake of fire, to burn forever, bringing about the destruction of this world. I can safely say that I am against everything it stands for; I would be overjoyed at its dismantling and to see its ultimate downfall into oblivion. Hopefully forgotten by all of recorded history in the future, so that it may never show its horrendous “face” ever again.

OP, what are you retarded?
Islam is not a religion, it's a totalitarian political ideology with a set of rules that dictate the lives of its followers from the first day to the last.

If you want to pray to a stick with a bloody shriveled guy pinned to it, that's fine, do whatever the fuck you want.

When these people try to eliminate the unbelievers and marry 9 year old girls, that's another story.

I will even stomach the bronies if it means getting rid of this cancer.

That's a fucking sheep rooter ya dumb cunt!

>am i contrarian enough yet
>im-im not like the other anons senpai right?

you aren't wanted here. nobody likes you.

God is not real, until proven

Edgy, did you forget your fedora somewhere?

Dawkins calls himself a cultural Catholic

Most Christians are morons so they believe that anything that threatens their crappy revisionist religion is evil.

I have more respect for orthodox Christians who appeal to spiritual and faith arguments than the modern evangelical that will try and justify a belief as fact and traditionalism when it changes every few decades to conform and adapt to society. There is a reality that very few religious people accept which is that their belief today is vastly different from the belief when the religion first came about. Objective truth my ass.

youtube.com/watch?v=uSl5Ah3f6Fg

no u

Jews worship satan without proofs

same

>Now
Dawkins and the like have always been anti-Islam, they've just been idiotic in thinking that Christianity was a bigger threat because they lived in (essentially ex-)Christian societies, without realising and / or caring that faith was already on it's knees in our society or that we were importing people with a much stronger faith in a much more harmful religion.

They've seemed a lot quieter about it, but Hitchens and Dawkins have never been any kinder about Islam than Christianity, just stupidly less vocal.

>Based originated from Reddit!
You have to go back

I worship no one but the state of Israel

But there's no such thing as reality goy

it originated from the lips of a based black dude, and then underage here started spouting it around 4 years ago.
now only Sup Forums and reddit transplants say it.

Fellow (((chosen))) you practice a good religion. But you shanda fur di goyim

I don't think most atheists do because most atheists are just as stupid as anyone else. It's not just the r/atheism types I'm talking about, I myself never saw a need for Christianity until about a year ago, although I also never saw the need to shit on it like certain other assholes.

You can hardly blame people when there's so much obfuscation of reality in mainstream discourse. I remember being a "not all Muslims" type without even knowing the sheer frequency of terror attacks

that's what I mean

This makes me want to have a fucking tone of kids

Slavs are likeble, what are you talking about?

DONT DO IT

even sam harris can recognise that there's a difference between islam and christianity

You haven't seen any need. You have merely seen symptoms of the rejection of the Truth

Attacking Trump is not really useful to our cause

Better to just focus on the anti-free speech crowd and the dangers of Islamic immigration

The meme war against Islam is extremely Jewish.

You w9on't, because as an atheist you are reduced to being a hedonistic retard with no purpose or reason to do anything that doesn't seek physical well being. So children become just a nuissance.

And then, why not join islam? Why do you despise it if it leads to what you pretend to be the purpose?

>implying he doesn't diddle kids but shit on islam to throw the feds off

Catholic here, self-described agnostics are worse than atheists. At least atheism is respectable insofar as it's actually taking a position and attempting to stick by it. Agnostics are just "I'll live as if I'm an atheist but if a magical fairy comes out of nowhere to give me superpowers I'd be cool with it." Self serving bullshit.

okay moor

Well it's not only that, it's also his audience. He can make his point better by forming an emotional connection with his audience, and naturally, the vast majority of his audience are Christians. His flaw was in being so acerbic in his rhetoric, because it caused many of his audience to take that and go all-in with the Christian bashing, which never should have happened

atheism is a lack of belief, not a hatred for the christian god. Bashing conservative christians was "hip" for some time on the web, on Sup Forums too. Now it's all about mocking lefties and SJWs.

Christianity is different from Islam in the sense that it's been getting pretty severe criticism for centuries now, and although it was pretty aggressive in defending itself at first, it's shown genuine attempts to reform and better itself while not endangering it's own core principles.
I think the current pope is a spineless cuck without any real respect for what the faith entails.

The fact that we can even criticise Christianity, and even engage in debate with it's leaders already puts it miles above Islam.
I'm not a fan per se, but it's pretty objective that Islam is significantly worse in every fucking way.

also, christianity has some really neat mythology.

It doesn't look like you know much about either, if they only think you can compare are those things instead of what defines them.

Atheism is the belief that rejects God. An absurd, arbitrary belief that leads to a million contradictions and a hipocrisy, but still a belief like any other.

>as an atheist you are reduced to being a hedonistic retard with no purpose or reason to do anything that doesn't seek physical well being.
Umm...what? Wtf are you talking about.
>So children become just a nuissance.
Wrong again

>Umm...what? Wtf are you talking about.
I'm talking about atheism and what it entails. Everything I have said is perfectly explained. If you aren't able to give an answer just admit what I say is right.

>Wrong again
The peak of atheist debating skills

Not their argument

The existence of agnosticism as a position to take is not so much to be self-serving as it is to say that there's no point in following the logic of either atheism or deism because neither lead to anything conclusive. It is simply more constructive to find a way to live best in the here and now rather than chasing unsolvable mysteries of the universe and debating that which we will never have full knowledge of

>live as if I'm an atheist
I don't even know what this means

When it comes down to it. As an Atheist backing Christianity over most other religions is just common sense.

Anyone got the goi version of this

TIL atheists have no ethics or morals

built, enslaved, conquered all the same to them really.

there are 2 types of atheist mate

the cucks we all know about who are commie scum who bash the church and protect islam

then there is ones like me,ones who dont beleive in god but know that its attaached to our culture so we give it a pass but bash only islam

>t is simply more constructive to find a way to live best in the here and now rather than chasing unsolvable mysteries of the universe and debating that which we will never have full knowledge of

The complete ignorance of agnostics and atheists never ceases to amaze me. Don't try to justify some lazy retard pretending he can't know anything about God because he says so.

newadvent.org/summa/1001.htm
newadvent.org/summa/1012.htm

Millenia ago people were much more intelligent

I'm both an agnostic and an atheist. I might call myself an agnostic in public though, because most people have no idea what "atheist" really means.

Atheists have always preferred Christians over Muslims or Jews, it's obvious who the least bad one is. The problem is you cucks can't handle the criticism and always think we're 'attacking your beliefs' by questioning or even laughing at them.

*tips fedora*

Nice strawman, retard.

is it's AMONG classmates how is it then pedo
can kids be pedo too?
lows the media goes

>No purpose

The guy in the video falsely claims that a human being can only have one purpose.

This is false

Humans have there biological purpose
in addition to a personal purpose (What someone chooses for themselves to do with there gift of life)

Human being's have a high enough mental capacity to question there place in the universe, which is something beyond pure biological instincts. This means the video premise was flawed from the start.

>Atheism is the belief that rejects God
did your priest tell you that?

>can kids be pedo too?
Kids are pedos. That's why they call the people who love to love them pedo-philes.

>Atheists are Christians greatest ally
Why does that sound familiar?

no shit, you guys are just silly and slightly annoying. Islam is fucking evil.

Western atheists are shit tho when compared to eastern atheists.
BiH atheist pages spend their time bashing Islam, communism, and posting Milo stuff. Might be because a heap of em are, more or less, former musies.

atheists are fucking evil as well

>Einstein
>white

Yeah pedo means infant or child in latin or some shit

Phile obviously means lover or love, you know this

>Humans have there biological purpose
There is no biological purpose. That is something you made up in order to try to jsutify your contradictory view. Biology doesn't deal with purposes.

What you call personal purpose are the different ways to achieve perfection and true happiness, so the purposes are all the same. There is a common, universal goal, but atheists have no reason to think there is any goal, since there would be no perfection or happiness in their world that has been reduced to absurd materialism

What you say is then flawed, since it is some stupidity you thought someday with no knowledge about what you are talking about.

The video is an example of atheist hipocrisy, in case you didn't notice.

It's just reality. It's not a strawman. If something is a triangle, it has 3 sides, it's evident because being a triangle means it has 3 sides. Only a fool who doesn't know what a triangle is denies it having 3 sides. The same way, you are a fool who doesn't know what atheism is.

go back to bed achmed

You are retarded if you think I am defending Islam. I can properly attack islam, among other things, because I know it

sure thing

kys ma man

get it through your thick monkey skull to your sub-90 IQ brain that nobody wants you redditors here

That cat has such a fat fucking face
I wanna pet that fat mother fucking cat

>among class mates
OY VEY GOYIM WOULDN'T WANT TO PRODUCE KIDS BEFORE YOU'RE COVERED IN DEBT FROM YOUR USELESS DEGREE

EHEHEHE, WHY NOT GO CHILD FREE OUTRIGHT?
Face it, the conservative hysterics against pedophilia are from the same source as the conservative hysterics defending israel.

Just the same kike shit from a different side.

There is no issue of there's no age gap.

as a spaniard you are reduced to being a hedonistic retard with no purpose or reason to do anything that doesn't seek physical well being.

I call it being humble

You can only "debate" with children over the existence of Santa Claus for so long before it gets boring.

>The complete ignorance of agnostics

Ah yes, saying you're not sure what the answer to the biggest mystery in the world is "ignorance".

You are retarded.

Theists and atheists are by very definition ignorant because they claim to know the truth of an unanswerable question.

salon is Islamic propaganda or something similar, they have hit pieces all the time. only a retarded would even look at that shit. ten times worse than any fake news

>You w9on't, because as an atheist you are reduced to being a hedonistic retard with no purpose or reason to do anything that doesn't seek physical well being.

That's just what you've been told to believe so you don't have to think too hard. You don't have to consider the side of view of the Atheist because you've already come to the conclusion that they are wrong by default.

According to your logic, religious people have no reason to do anything except the bare minimum required to get into heaven because that's their apparent purpose in life. This is why the more 'serious businezz' religions like Islam and Scientology are so full of hate and contempt, because there's a little nagging feeling at the back of their mind that what they are doing is completely fucking stupid and a waste of time.

I mean imagine being a Muslim, living with all these rules, having to pray 30 times a day or something fucking stupid, having to pray in a certain direction or God will shit in your mouth or something vulgar.(seriously why does Islam have to set the edge to 11. Christian threats are like, "You will burn in hell", Muslim threats are, "You will have your cock split open as demons fuck your ass and jizz in your eye" or something to that affect).

Then you see someone who has no religion or whose religion basically boils down to, "Don't be a dick and ya'll good" and ofcourse you are filled with rage. It isn't enough you will get rewarded and they will get raped by demons or whatever, the fact you have all these arbitrary rules to follow while they also have to but aren't for some reason makes you want to blow them up.

It does take a certain amount of maturity to admit that you don't know the answer and probably never will yes.
I wouldn't expect a catholic to understand.

reddit is le based, you should give it a chance user

I'm with the Christians. They're our delusional assholes.

Amen.