I'm not understanding the recent trend on Sup Forums of hating Israel

I'm not understanding the recent trend on Sup Forums of hating Israel.

Is it CTR/Shareblue shills trying to divide the Trump and conservative support base? Is it Muslim shills? Is it black shills?

What I learned growing up, from my Oupa, was that Israel is a country that stood by us during Apartheid when no one else did. He also told me that it's a white country, with white people facing the brown hordes - similar to our situation here.

If Israelis are white, and our allies against the Muslims, then why are we hating on them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZI1A9MPcipM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You will find a sample of everyone that hates everyone on Sup Forums. The only time we group up in to fuck with Shia and fuck with HWNDU. Since that is over we just sit here and embrace the chaos.

Good goy. Jou oupa se ma se poes

Jews give zero fucks about anyone but jews. Worst allies you could ask for

>Nice b8
>Israel subverts every white country and is a parasite
>Israeli is not white get the fuck out of here
>your oupa is a bitch

Recent trend? Hating jews is the cornerstone of this board.

>recent
>semites are semites
>they want us to be their allies against the muslums so they can use us to destroy each other
>they probably started islam as an experiment

>deliberately bomb US ship for hours, disregarding all radio transmissions from the ship and the big US flag waving over her.
>Steal nuclear triggers and uranium and create an illegal nuclear arsenal
>create protocols to initiate global thermonuclear war in the event the nation falls.
>sell joint U.S. military secrets and equipment to china
>target American and British civilians in false flag terror attacks (Operation Susannah)

And this hatred isn't a recent phenomena. You are.

>recent

Kikes and sand niggers are all desert rats to me. Put them all in one place and glass them, I say.

Hating was the sperm.

And jews were the egg.

Hating jews is what we are, not what we believe.

i missed you JIDF
welcome home

>recent trend
>outing yourself as someone who is extremely new

Sup Forums has been shitting on israel since it's inception and was shitting on Israel with /new/ and /n/ before that. Neck yourself.

I keep saying start here and work it out...

The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion (Full Audiobook)

youtube.com/watch?v=ZI1A9MPcipM

>If Israelis are white, and our allies

>recent trend

>1 post by this ID

>If Israelis are white, and our allies against the Muslims, then why are we hating on them?

because force united states into a really bad situation with the Iran deal. also when we attack hezbollah in syria the US have to side with israel.
we are also shaking down america for military aid money, and donations through AIPAC
also hate crime against jews is punishable by law, no other race gets this treatment.
lots of shit, this is just from the top of my head

you can just save this post for future arguments if you like

Jou woordeskat is kak, bru. Kom op bru.

Couldn't have even sprung for a "Jou ma se poes in 'n vis paste jar?"

Do you guys wanna make this a hate kikes thread? I'm down

Hello JIDF. You are so easily spotted....and destroyed

oh and to top it all off..

the REAL holocaust survivers are living in poverty while the rich jews in ivory towers complain about the holocaust.
what a crazy world

OY VEY!!!!!! Delete this

This is a decent kike. Well done sir well done

Jews never learn

>country of Jews
>as if anyone wouldn't hate it

Theres a meme I haven't seen in awhile

if I would be rich I'd set up a fund for holocaust survivors. I've seen some reports wich showed that many of them live in poverty. This shouldn't be the case and it's in fact shameful.
Germany is spending billions and billions on refugees and fucking greece and meanwhile, holocaust survivors live in the dirt.
It makes me angry but I can't change it I'm poor

>Good troll
>Bad shill
Sometimes I can't tell.

>I'm not understanding
>...the "recent" trend

You're a fucking retard.

He is no goy, just a regular Jewish shitposter who thinks Sup Forums is reddit

>recent trend...

You must be new here.

>Recent
Israel did 9/11 16 years ago

Israelis are like a hundred times cooler than diasporas desu...

>the recent
If at all it has died down

We are all the same. this country and the people here are shit... the leftist jews are the worst, they are like the Jewish new york SJW's just million times worse

The Elsers of Zion has always freaked me out at how accurate it is. The predictions of Jewish control is crazy.

>the Jew stabs you in the back while pretending to assist you
Yeah, nah. Fuck off.

would you say (((6 million times worse)))?

>Israel is a country that stood by us

And look at what the Jews did to you once they secured uranium from somewhere else.

Its not Israel that is the problem. Its that shitstain zionist Netanyahu thats the issue. Z

Take him out and get a better well rounded leader and Isreal will be somewhat more likeable.