/IG/- INDIA GENERAL

Lets get this going lads.India threads are always fun.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.liveleak.com/view?i=176_1490950013
m.timesofindia.com/nri/us-canada-news/Indian-American-chemist-jailed-for-faking-forensic-test-reults/articleshow/26251811.cms
youtube.com/watch?v=lSo1NRzICbs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

>Superpower 2030

Indian theme park

>Pooperpower 2030

FTFY

lol

modi ZIndaBaD

HOW MANY POO DID IT TAKE TO REPLACE AMERICAN TECH WORKER??!?!?!?!?!

zero, they are all driving cabs and working at 7/11

The following piece of literature is not from me; it is from user. But I will post it here since it deserves a place inthe history books.
I like Indians btw

"A dark brown man covered in body hair. The first thing you notice is his smell. Curry and poo. He has a skinny frame, oily skin and hair. Slimy. Oozing curry and poo from his pores. A thin pathetic moustache. Pitiful.

He pulls down his pants to reveal a small penis surrounded by a mane of smelly greasy pubic hair. He turns around and I see his buttocks smiling at me. His butt is covered in more coarse hair, black. Small cheeks. He bends over and parts his cheeks. A waft of pure poo fills the air. The black hair is thickest here, with a brown hue. Dangle berries can be found. Yesterday's shit clinging on to life. The poo is a light brown, like pumpkin soup. He uses his hands to part the mattered poo hair to reveal a little brown butthole. Caked in poo. Disgusting. The epicentre of filth. An ugly crater. A dirty yet prolific anus."

can't blame you guys for not shitting in the toilets, they are probably more disgusting than our public toilets

and it actually feels pretty good to shit outside in the nature
why don't you create more nature in the cities so people can fertilize that land instead of letting them shit on the streets though?

Indians girls are awesome.

>Having to assemble a poo patrol to search for field shitters in the early hours of the morning
>Catching a man for the third time shitting in the field despite owing a toilet
This is comedy gold.

Poos literally worship Poo. Look at the videa below. It is a Poo Throwing festival.

m.liveleak.com/view?i=176_1490950013

>Healthpack condoning widespread disease and pestilence
ok bud

This Poo falsified 34,000 forensic cases which led to having to free over 300 criminals.

m.timesofindia.com/nri/us-canada-news/Indian-American-chemist-jailed-for-faking-forensic-test-reults/articleshow/26251811.cms

its amazing how much time it takes a single country population to learn how to NOT SHIT OUTSIDE YOUR TOILET.

Its just fucking amazing.

indianons, plz, what city do i go to to hook up with hot bhabis

>fake news

dont they just grab one from the street and rape?

Nice ,user.You got my sarcasm .

Shitting in a toilet makes him want to vomit but walking through human shit literally everywhere in 40 degree heat is swell? SUPERPOWER 2030!!

What do you seriously dislike about them?

Just unattractive in general, or some cultural thing I'm unaware of?

Who nuked Mahenjo Daro?

Here's an India post for you. I am white and lived in Nepal for many years studying Buddhism. I respect the shit out of Indian/South Asian culture.

But you know what? I didn't believe that the average IQ in India was around 80 (or whatever), until I started living here about a year ago. Holy shit the average Indian is retarded. I mean don't get me wrong, there are plenty of people that are smart as fuck too, but it's mostly upper caste people. The poo in loo campaign is not a joke, it does not surprise me in the least that the average Indian needs to be told not to shit where they walk and sit.

>I respect the shit out of Indian/South Asian culture.
>the shit
>shit
kek

Pajeet, want massage?
2 Rupee
youtube.com/watch?v=lSo1NRzICbs

It's even more amazing when you compare it to how fast young cats learn to poo in their litterbox.

Anywhere in world no one is afraid of saying a simple hi to some stranger and specially of different gender but in India well you know the case there is even a chance that your simple hi can make you end up in getting abused or insulted by people and the girl around or even worse. Both gender are seperated from each other by a great extend that actually a person can innocently call opposite gender as an "alien". I would like to go in more details but truth is that whatever I'll say will be already known to everyone thing is whether they understand it or not.