What would you do to him? be creative

What would you do to him? be creative

Beat the shit out of him and take his cuban cigars and pink champagne

Have breakfast with him and politely ask for a job in the global kikery cabal in exchange of my soul.

shake his hand and wish him luck

HEIL ZION

Faggot. I'd parachute him naked into the middle of Raqqa.

Fly two aircraft's into him, not forgetting to rig explosives before. Then blame it on some shitty Arab country

Plot the extermination of all kebab.

boil in oil

>Flag
good goy

Hang him next to the other degenerates.

>creator of israel that had a prime minister literally named Disraeli twice calling other people good goy

ha! you're the best goy in history.

Edgy

Literally this

shotgun up his ass with a mechanism that will fire the gun if he tries to move. Then i'd make him watch all of the fast and furious movies dubbed in russian with a looping playlist.

Pekka you're too cruel, flaying the man alive would be less cruel

White phosphore all over his fucking smug face

If I were Trumo and wasn't cucked like he is now I would shake that kikes hand and compliment him and his people for pulling off such a brilliant ruse for so long. Then I would quietly pull out the nuclear codes and would make him watch while I nuked both Israel, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, and the Gulf States. After that I would turn him and the other jewish elite still left over to Assad (who now rules the Levant and what's left of Saudi) so he can live out his role of Syrian Hitler.
Then with peace in the Middle East and no more globalism I would allow my citizens to enjoy the simple life they deserve.

>I would allow my citizens to enjoy the simple life they deserve.
i.e. you could do nothing.

Have a nice chat with him, seems like a really intelligent guy that has a lot of interesting things to say.

Also, I'd thank him for being one driving force in this economic boom Israel is having in his time in office.

Give him a firm handshake

t. /r/the_donald

Dump him in Palestine and let them deal with him.

PUT HIM IN THE OVEN.

A holocaust with just him, for real this time

Put on a Hitler speech to a torturing volume leven and stuff a rat inside is asshole while force feeding him pork. Also hammer his kneecaps to pieces with a sledgehammer and gorge his eyeballs out at some point. Also circumcise him again for the lulz.

Bulldoze his house and let some wealthy Arab build a luxury house on the lot. Because "Arabs have a right to defend themselves", or some shit.

No just fill it with the worst fucking nigger migrants you can find. Make his mansion into a literal slum for niggers to roam. Just like what they do to our countries.

That's a good start. How about we send some soldiers and tanks after him, but to be fair, we'll give him some rocks he can throw to defend himself.

gaaaas gaaaaas GAAAAAS
I'm gonna step on the gas

Fuck his mouth.