Maybe she's right, guys. She used the word "denigration" and everything

Maybe she's right, guys. She used the word "denigration" and everything.

I mean, she's obviously an intelligent #woke white female not being manipulated, right?

oh, the no fun allowed committee showed up.

bump

Why is every woman named Siobhan a shitlib?

Why do women fantasize about being "stronk,"? Reminds me of the girl in line at Starbucks who wrote a blog post about being able to disarm a OC. Does anyone have the screencap?

If anyone touched my face, fake mustache or no; they would be getting decked. Fucking delusional.

Giving me stern show flashbacks desu senpai.

Idk who this bitch is but her name doesn't sound Mexican, so why is she presuming to speak for Mexicans?

I'm pure Aztlan bean and I'm fucking stoked when people, gringo or otherwise, wear sombreros and go out celebrating Mexico in a fun way.

>Diaspora
>Having a culture

Pick one and only one.

>Idk who this bitch is but her name doesn't sound Mexican, so why is she presuming to speak for Mexicans?
Because she is a dumb basic bitch

Honestly, I'm Mexican. When people put on stereo-typical Mexican garb, get shit housed, and just be silly drunk, I think its hilarious. Not in a "oh boy, look at this silly gringo" way, more like a "hell yeah hombre!" kind of way. The only people who get offended by that dumb shit are people insecure with who they are. These people need to shut up, have a drink, and enjoy the holiday. Also these people need to stop fighting battles that don't exist, especially when there is a real battle against commie scum that needs to be dealt with. Pic related, will probably be me in a few hours.

leftys love to use big words - it is their Modus Operandi

What's deniggeration mean? She some kinda racist?

Cool guy

I never understood the problem. These are celebrations of culture. People like to go on and on about multiculturalism, but then get their panties twisted when "no it's not like that!" I never got the feeling that people were going out to poke fun at people of different cultures

>Celebrating another country's independence day
Just how cucked are Americans?

This makes me want to eat tacos with a sombrero on

>May 5th, 1862 is the date which marks the victory over French forces during the battle of Puebla

Das rayciss

>Winner garnered support predicated on the denigration of mexico and its people
Literally the same logic as when people talk about raysis cops.
If you do crime you should be punished, mexican black or white i dont fucking care. Trumps been deporting mexicans, what kind of mexicans you ask? Illegal fucking ones. I dont remember seeing any story about someone there legally gettin kicked out. Fuck off.

If people cannot wear other countries cultural clothes anymore make that apply to either everyone or noone. I dont want to hear more of this running around the bush with "cultural appropriation." If one can use something only culture hes a part of made, then lets have a deal, mexicans stop using the internet and others will stop wearing sombreros.

This is fucking ridiculous how hypocritical and ignorant these people are.

what do they have against mustaches? guessing she is in a family of white beta men only if she think that mustaches is mexican.

They are celebrating their own independance day in less than 30 years it will be United States of Mexico

How the fuck is Siobhan pronounced, anyway? I finally got "Saoirse" down, but I'm lost on this one. I wish Ireland wouldn't bother using Latin script if they're gonna pronounce everything like an alien language anyway.

>not saying you're american

How to have proper fun

shove-AWN

Christ. Thanks, though.

>progressives will no longer allow me not get shitfaced on coronas and eat tacoswhile wearing a colourful poncho and Mexican hat.
Wtf im natsoc now

wtf do these shitskins get off telling us how to act in our own countries?

celebrating filthy mongrel mexicans, pathetic!

Not even Mexico gives a fucking shit about its crappy independence day from France because the current Mexican state isn't even the same polity which broke away from France, that was the Empire of Mexico.

White liberal people and minorities who spend too much time with white liberal people

I despise Mexico with a seething passion. Cinco de Mayo is retarded. Mexico celebrates the defeat of the French.... Who the fuck hasn't beaten the frogs? They've lost on so many other fronts it's pathetic, they didn't beat America, they didn't beat Texas, I don't know of any powerful or great European empire they've defeated. Mexico may as well be a non-country. I wouldn't even give a fuck about what retarded day or thing you celebrate, but you, like the rest of your shitty culture, bring it here with you.

Dewhatration?

You dropped this