Chicago's Golden Pig Problem

“Flying Pigs” installation will block Trump sign in Chicago. The city has given approval for a 1 day "art" exhibit to block the Trump sign with golden pigs.

Should disrupting this "art" exhibit be made into a challenge?

archpaper.com/2017/05/flying-pigs-trump-sign-chicago/

Send in the national guard to wipe out Chicongo's government?

All my liberal friends think this is the greatest thing ever. Sad

PIG MAN
HAHA CHARADE YOU ARE

Just use bb guns or something.

Awesome. Democrats have no power in government and are reduced to drama club skits and cutesy art gimmicks. Obama goes to France to shill for Merkel's cuckboy and Hillary declares herself "The Resistance". If I could blow my load to this wet dream over Micheal Moore's cupcakes it wouldn't be this salty. I fucking love it.

would flying a drone into one of them violate NAP? as far as i can tell airspace is public.

i'm not going to advertise your stupid golden pigs with my outrage

You know what to do.

Surely this will stop Trump

Alert all muslims in the area.

lots of new drone laws now, user, better check

brilliant

label them with 1. 2 and 4 and they will spend all day looking for 3

>covering up and ugnoring reality.
yeah I noticed that they're pretty good at that

You know what to do, anons

this is genius

start advertising it everywhere as an anti-Muslim art piece, don't even mention trump

just imagine the left reaction if someone had done the same with fried chicken with Obama

Kill. Me.

Seriously? Do they not have a BB gun there?

It would be a slight win for them if it was permanent, but having it up just for a day basically turns them into a laughing stock.

You have liberal friends????

Why??

"You won't believe what Chicago let XENOPHOBIC RACISTS put up in the city to insult Muslims...as an "ART PROJECT!"

Someone in Sup Forums has to commit ti destroying those little piggies

>“Flying Pigs” installation will block Trump sign in Chicago.

he, isn't that the building that Trump and Soros own together?

Trump should rent out a meeting hall in his building to a muslim group on the same day, then we can watch the """artist""" get arrested for a hate crime.

just when you thought politics couldn't get more ridiculous

Can't they be easily popped by an object?

I can make a plan to pop these, for someone to do obviously.
has anyone here got air rifles? best bet is that. air rifles are basically powerful BB guns used for hunting small game like birds and rats. they use cone shaped lead pellets instead of small balls. someone could easily pop them with one of those. they're cheap-ish too. depends how far you are though, you might need an expensive one. 50 meters is good enough to pop one with a good air rifle. if not just get a silencer and a pistol and shoot the things down from a nearby building.

Were they trying to warn us?

Pigs are haram so that will offend mudslimes so im fine with it.

what a timeline eh?

Steal the pigs leave them at a mosque.

This^ some how make the process GS offend the Muslim community.
Write Muhammed on all of them.

>Flying pig balloons filled with helium
I hope they are securely fixed to the ground, man that would be a mess if they were to fly off with a HWDNU flag attached

>Islam mudslimes get offended
FUCKING DO IT

So just air-rifle the pigs out of the sky, problem solved!!

That picture doesn't do your intellectual level any justice

Keeps the muslims away

When is Operation Boar Hunt a go?

GUYS...GUYS..G-GUYS...L-L-LISTEN

I propose a "radical" idea. We all get a wicked tan and charter a few rafts across the Atlantic and land in France. We lie about our ethnicity and get French gibs, and then we vote en masse for Le Pen. We then invest said gibs in Tyson™ and then we buy a fuckton of tendies. We get rich and win France the election. Anyone else in?

Seems very anti Muslim. Just support the protest saying we won't let Islam ... Do something idk.

>TheFlying Pigswill be tethered to a construction barge in theChicago River.

Cutting the rope is out unless anyone wants to swim.
Could get our own balloons a d fly them in front of the pigs

they sure showed trump!

just saw off the metal supports

Alt right cuck babies never will come here.

Checked for posterity's sake.

KRUOMBPEL!!!!!!

THIS THIS THIS THIS

That's a good idea.

Is that Steven Colburg?

You're a good roo

Spin this as being subversively anti islam and pro trump. The gold is in honor of Trump, The pigs are a loaded insult to mohamet.

Still supporting Trump? Pathetic.

I will cave your head in if we ever cross paths faggot

This guy gets it.

Nice flags, user. Chicago is a liberal haven in a dying, barren wasteland of midwest conservatism.

I live here faggot. The only thing to fear here is niggers not cucks on a college campus. Get over yourself pussy

>Chicago flag

Lmao. What a faggot you have to be to be proud of this place

THIS IS ANTI MUSLIM/JEW
PIGS ARE HARAM!!!

Feel free to try, your in the strongest American leftist city. Home of the IWW the birth place MAY Day.

You losers are weakling here. I've been to your rallies there's maybe six of you who ever show up all skinny Lanklets and Spergs.

If you guys ever tried to pull something here I promise you not just Antifa buy the general population would berry you

Shitcago is the cancer of Illinois