I just walked into my brother's room and saw THIS!

I just walked into my brother's room and saw THIS!

WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO?!

Bend him over the dresser and fuck him in his boipucci.

Fuck him.

slam boibucci until hes a man

rape him and make him your cocksleeve what else?

fuck him dead

After recovering from the initial shock, turn 360 degrees and get the fuck out of there, maybe tell your parents as well.

Remind him that a "successful" tranny is still just a sad queer with an axe wound

We truly are living in Weimar times, wake me up when the next Hitler comes to power.

>360 degrees

mail him to me, i'll buy him

Praise him for his bravery..

>inb4 newfag
>inb4 bait
>inb4 meta-newfag
>inb4 meta-bait

Church, belt, preacher. not in that order.

I'll literally pay you hundreds of thousands of dollars if you ship him to me

If this is real, please get your brother help. Ignore these boipucci faggots they're literal pedophiles.

kick his ass

weird checkem
checked, this will work too

Looks cute. Is he legal yet?

stop walking into your brothers room with your phone out and camera ready you sick bitch.

you were obviously trying to catch him jerking it, so you could rub one out later.

Turn him out. You can get top dollar for S-tier boipucci.

Dude the kid is fucked, he needs help you sick middle aged nigger.

Blackmail ... Anything goes weak are there to feed the strong

Fuck off Pedomuncher

All these posts prove how degenerate Sup Forums is.

If I were you, I would burn him alive.

beat him up.

Fuck you OP!
From who have you stole this.
Have seen this post here or somewhere else can't recall 2/3 weeks ago.
sage

I'm only 33. I'm also straight with a soft spot for cute traps.

Check the flag.

Girl confirmed. Google doesn't lie.

I dont even understand what is happening. I guess i should consider myself lucky that my brain cant properly analyze this level of faggotry. From your brother ouch so much for the bloodline sorry my man

My mates answer to this the 90's was to inform all his brothers school pals. Think that's called bullying now. Stop being transphobic and suck her dick

adminster 10 units of thick semen into his boipucci stat

What the fuck Sup Forums i thought this was a right wing hug box whats with all these faggots:

Fucking degenerates enjoying having podesta the molestas body over yours in a mass grave on DOTR

fpbp

impregnate him and name all of your sons after 3rd reich leaders.

>he hasn't taken the trap pill

You can't impregnant another guy, you use surrogacy for children.

>Muh Artificial Wombs

Will only be accessible to rich kikes

You should know what to do...

>You can't impregnant another guy
you're just not cumming deep enough

Don't lie, it's probably you and you took that screenshot for your dating profile

No you can't, I asked my uncle and he says it didn't work. And he came until his penis ran out of it. You're a retard.

First you need to preheat the oven

At this rate I doubt it's bait, probably a legitimate newfag.
There's a lot of newfags on Sup Forums, especially Sup Forums.

This place is full of faggots, Anime watching losers who fetishize gook women because they're too socially inadequate to deal with white women, trap lovers, pedo filth and every other scumbag degenerate you'd care to shake a stick at

cross dressing used to be a normal common thing (in private) among men even going back as far as Victorian times.

This entire fucking mess is caused by woman not understanding or comprehending cross dressing in the last 10 years or so.

He should grow out of it naturally as long as no women find out and try to pump him full of estrogen.

violate his boypussy

your kids will come out retarded if you fuck your uncle. don't do that. plus, you have to wear panties for at least 24 hours in advance

Punch him in the gut and tell him to straighten up, if he doesn't, then he's gay and there it is.

Shutup normie fag

No he did with it with some other trap, I'm masculine as fuck so no I'm not some sissy faggot

This is the most faggy shit I've ever read. Traps need to be drafted into war to either become men or die.

It's like cigarettes, force him to suck your dick until he starts puking and he will never wear a skirt again.

Please gtfo my board and never come back

This. HAHAHAHAHA I'm so drunk right now amigos!

Burn all the women's clothes the kid has access to and sent him to rehabition camp. We don't need anymore white men not reproducing our birth rate is crumbling.

Go watch your jap cartoons, manboy.

just sent this to my trapfu, thanks user

Source?

and yet here you are...

got anymore felix memes?

necesitas que volver

>Trapfu

Poor kid, he probably didn't know he would be raped by a pedophile. Could've been a civilized male who would be willing enough to have a white family. But now he fell for the trap meme and pedos have gang on him and raped his manhood away. Poor kid

I'm a cute boy and I smell like flowers

DO I ever! :3

No you're a brainwashed teen boy who does sexual advances to older men online. Your dad should've beat the shit out of you.

unzip dick

he he. I hope you've dreamed about having sister.

Beat some reason into him

>Daylight in that picture... Posted at 4:50 AM...

I am a pot of coffee deep already. Fuck off.

This, bring his manhood back don't make him a unferitile freak.

AYYYYYYYY LMAO. It's ok daddie Trumpo said I can stay. I's a good boy I dindu nuffin man.

>The low birth rate is men's fault and not women chasing "careers".

>tfw no older brother's dick i can casually munch on and who would daily exploit my vulnerability and boipucci. ;-;

Praise xer for xir bravery

I'm a cute boy and I smell like flowers

Reality : You're a fat diabetic cunt who hasn't bathed in a week, you piss in bottles because you won't leave your bedroom when people are in the house and you're a faggot not by choice but because no woman would touch you

Silly user we roleplay as if it was a right wing hugbox, people of all colour,religion,sexuality and gender browse this board. This board is so diverse it is liberal wet dream, to bad for them bullying liberals is Sup Forums favorite passtime.

I encourage her to reproduce with her wife. I'm a complete degenerate and still have contributed more to our race than you, I'd bet money on it.

It doesn't help, we need to destroy liberal arts to fix women. Not take the manhood of innocent boys away. That's why we are dying out rabidly, this boipussy shit doesn't help. Now snap this trap shit out of yourself and fuck a girl.

this

Send him to a mudslime, they love this shit

Don't turn this into /hm/ Alexis

Bottoms up fucker!

Does his wife know she's being cheated on?

I don't have any more but if you feel up to contributing to my tiny folder I'd appreciate it :)

Exif has been wiped from this picture. Either OP removed the exif or he just found this image on another website to troll Sup Forums. Either case, that looks like an actual woman. Notice the tits.

test

Ahmed show these men how to prove that masculinity is superior. Traps can't beat people up, we need men I don't care if they're short or tall we need to bring our birthrate up.

Hand him over to
Also
>being gay

nope

Arabs are the biggest faggots on the face of the earth. they love the boy pussy.

What a faggot, cheating on his wife with another man. He should just come out as gay, he probably lets his wife get fucked by other men. Traps are powderpuff retards Kek.

Rape boipussy, and post results

No they just like regluar boy cock. Not any of these fancy pedo terms you come up with maggot.

you mean you wanna test that trap?

that is haram

why do you want to see his dad beat him off?

she knows its gay :) i fulfilled my replacement quota and am encouraging her to do the same. i don't see what your problem is with having a closer friendship with someone than yoy might be comfortable with if it isn't affecting reproduction.