MGTOW is the only logical choice is this anti white male, feminist world. Modern woman are not worth it...

MGTOW is the only logical choice is this anti white male, feminist world. Modern woman are not worth it. Marriage is a scam and woman always get custody when the inevitable divorce comes so your sin will be raised by a single mom to become another nu male cuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5uTMPwFlf9I
rt.com/usa/361126-lawrence-mckinney-exoneration-attempt/ou
youtube.com/watch?v=J6KohcFbkuY
news.com.au/lifestyle/parenting/teens/first-men-now-boys-are-going-their-own-way/news-story/7aa04498e3c2673ecd4f474573258b10
youtube.com/watch?v=wLzeakKC6fE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gas the cunts, gender war now

its funny a year ago Sup Forums hated MGTOW now its actually discussed and only attacked by a few tradcons. MGTOW is growing fast in Australia.

>afraid
>i'm scared
>i'm a big blubbering vagina
my biggest problem with mgtow is that they all sound like pussies. How many times does he say "scared" in that article? A man should be wary, cautious, or even suspicious of cunts. Not "scared".

>(((MGTOW)))

kys kike

They are fucking pussies.

youtube.com/watch?v=5uTMPwFlf9I

Because modern woman are fuckimg scary. A false rape accusation is worse than death.

well I mean, I kind of figured that. Why would you sound like a pussy if you weren't one
>scared of women
>a man should be scared
>a false rape accusation is worse than dying
v a g i n a
a
g
i
n
a
>I already am a pussy, I don't need another one
t. mgtow

It is your life is pretty much over unless you move country even if you are proven innocent. Your friends, family will disown you. These are just words from a womans mouth. That power is scary.

I'm not denying it's bad. I'm not denying that it's a "scary" thing. I'm denying that it's worse than dying, and I'm denying that fear is an emotion you should embrace as a man. A response like this to a pretty concise point only really makes one counter-point:
>I'm a retard

Fucking great seeing the tradcons and feminists pissing down their pants over how fast MGTOW is growing.

Even the tradcons admit that MGTOW is 100% correct about how badly the system is rigged against men.

All they can do is try to shame men into going back to the plantation. It's not going to work.

but it is worse than dying. You can die being happy. Being accused of rape means your job is gone, your friends family too. You will get dirty looks everywhere you go. No one will employ your again. You will always be known as the rapist even if proven innocent.

>sense of happiness derived from the opinions of others
I'll take things that do not a man make for 200, alex

And if you lice in a small town its a million times worse.Many men have killed themselves because of false rape accusations or sent to prision. Yrt.com/usa/361126-lawrence-mckinney-exoneration-attempt/ou know how bad life in prision is for a rapist?

I enjoy peterson, but this is a highly simplified argument from a simply social viewpoint.

1) There are massive monetary incentives via divorce, alimony and child suport that can turn a woman from a broke pauper into a "playboy" simply by divorcing her husband. He is forced to pay her large sums of money or face jail. That's the very definition of slavery.

FORCED TO WORK OR IMPRISONMENT. If that's not slavery I don't know if you could find a better definition other than the punishment being death.

2) Moral support from the media and all other women. Women have a huge support network from everyone, strangers even. Not to mention predatory vulture-esque men who sabotage other men for a chance to hit it and quit it.

3) Men are expected to be leaders and strong and in control, but can be carted off by police on false domestic abuse charges, false rape charges, false "he's a bad father" charge. All the while having the same threat of divorce hanging over their heads.

4) In some countries, men can be forced to pay for another man's child for no reason at all. Even if it's proven in a court it's not he's child.

Shit is fucking mad, and Peterson doesn't touch on any of that.

I get the feeling you are a retard woman. Even the dumbest man knows how bad false rape claims are. To woman its nothing. Stupid bitch

>MGTOW is the only logical choice is this anti white male, feminist world.
Cowards way is always seems to be the most logical.
>Modern woman are not worth it.
Women only as bad as society allowed them to be, and society is men responsibility.
>Marriage is a scam and woman always get custody when the inevitable divorce comes so your sin will be raised by a single mom to become another nu male cuck.
You don't have to marry to enjoy women. And if you plan to marry there's many things you can do to secure your finances and your children. Not reproducing is worse than having a numale anyway.

Just change your name to Cowards Going Their Own Way. You're not men, because men aren't cowards.

>anyone who disagrees with me is a woman
yeah, and anyone who disagrees with commies are fascists. I'm not being unreasonable about this. You're being melodramatic and I'm refusing to be a baby along with you.
The worst part about MGTOW is that a lot of those things are really great points, but MGTOW are consistently on the same dialogue level as numale cucks, assuming they aren't one and the same, like this irish faggot in the thread

>divorce
i thought it was illegal in ireland

prenups always get thrown out of court. Nothing you can do unless she is an alcoholic who beats the shit out of your kids and have video proof. Woman almost always get custody. MGTOW is simply avoiding a trap. Labeling someone a coward is goalpost moving adhomin. You lost the minute you use adhomin. Also if you do get married enjoy just being roommates after a few years and having sex once a year and getting henpacked for the smallest petty shit.

wanting to avoid youtube.com/watch?v=J6KohcFbkuY is not cowardly, its common sense!

MGTOW is a feminist plan to eliminate men, two women can make (testtube) babies. Two men can't. This is why.

back in 2007 a guy from my city (Galway City) offed himself after a false rape claim. She actually withdrew the claim but he damage was done. He was only 17. The girl was a massive whale too.

I'm sorry that you were friends with a coward, but that doesn't make your points any more valid.

He got the shit kicked out of him twice before killing himself. He was not a friend just someone who lived here. Imagine being accused of rape and having to go back to school.

Why don't you just employ judge of character and not marry a piece of shit?

betas gonna beta

>1) There are massive monetary incentives via divorce, alimony and child suport that can turn a woman from a broke pauper into a "playboy" simply by divorcing her husband. He is forced to pay her large sums of money or face jail. That's the very definition of slavery.
You should protect your rights.

>2) Moral support from the media and all other women. Women have a huge support network from everyone, strangers even. Not to mention predatory vulture-esque men who sabotage other men for a chance to hit it and quit it.
Make friends and defend yourself.

3>) Men are expected to be leaders and strong and in control, but can be carted off by police on false domestic abuse charges, false rape charges, false "he's a bad father" charge. All the while having the same threat of divorce hanging over their heads.

>4) In some countries, men can be forced to pay for another man's child for no reason at all. Even if it's proven in a court it's not he's child.

Look, all of this depends on the place.

Women engage in risky behaviour too when dating. Defend your rights, but don't be a pussy.

Because usually the first year or two you are stuck in the honeymoon period. I never married but I know for a fact that most of my friends who marry are unhappy. I never stop fucking hearing about it and its them telling me to not marry.

Well, that's a tough thing to do. Being in love with a woman generally inhibits a man's ability to judge that woman's character, as pretty much anybody who's been in a bad relationship, or had friends in a bad relationship, could tell you.
I was actually accused of some pretty shitty stuff myself and had people try (and on a few occasions succeed) to gang up on me and beat me up. I didn't kill myself. I got even. At the very least, if you're going to kill yourself, you should make the people who put you in a position where you felt the best resolution was for you to die suffer the same fate. Your buddy offed himself like a little bitch man. You're not the only one who's dealt with some pretty lame shit. You're just a bitch nigger, with bitch nigger friends, and a bitch nigger outlook on life. My advice: stop being a bitch nigger. If you live like a bitch, you die like a bitch, and if you take a second, stop what you're doing, and take a good listen, you'll hear the sound of you dying one fuckin' second at a time.

news.com.au/lifestyle/parenting/teens/first-men-now-boys-are-going-their-own-way/news-story/7aa04498e3c2673ecd4f474573258b10 normal teens are going mgtow.

Because people change over time. And significant events in one's life often act as catalysts for change. One such event in marriage. Women can and do change after they are married.

Why do you struggle with reality?

friendly remainder that the redpill is going mainstream

youtube.com/watch?v=wLzeakKC6fE

You can hate feminism, degeneracy and whatnot and not associate yourselves with a neckbeard label.

Its not the shit that makes me not want to marry. its cancerous modern woman in general. I am not playing roulette. My life is actually been pretty good. Maybe because I avoid traps.

I'm not insulting your decision to not be a sucker. I'm insulting you for having the tone and outlook of a faggot.

If I was beta I would have married the next bitch who showed me any interest. Its good you still have hope for marriage and modern woman dont ever use tinder it will change that outlook very fast. Also you have common law marriage does that alone prove marriage is a massive scam?

MGTOW, to me, only makes sense to dudes who've already been down the road with women and just want to live out the rest of their days in bloody fucking peace.
Older guys - divorced, widowed, eternal bachelors, whatever - who've fucked chicks while they were young and fresh, but have no desire to nail a 45 year old bag of sour milk. Better to spend your time on hobbies or something actually interesting as single women over the age of 35 are really nothing more than a miserable bag of pissing and moaning.

But any dude in his 20s who espouses this shit should be mocked for the absolute loser he is. Girls in their 20s are easy as shit to game, and fun as hell to fuck. If you can't figure out how to game a 22 year old girl...you've truly lost at life.

Many MGTOW are getting easy lays from tinder. Its about not marrying. tinder is a big driving force behind men going mgtow.

I don't consider myself a MGTOW but certainly I am in the "Older Guy" category of things. Been there done that, had my kids got divorced (and one of the few that came out on top w/ kids and all - Lawyer was well worth the money) and all I really want to do is raise my boys and focus on my hobbies\career.

Honestly just don't have time for women any more, and thankfully the whole "Women love single Dad's" is just a Meme when you are the one with the kids lol.

that's probably what he meant anyways. you are fighting semantics. get a life.

> Shaming again
Yeah, nah, fuck off cunt. As a white man, the system has demonstrated that it hates me, and exists solely for women's benefit. Why would I want to go through what this guy did? (And he got off easy) why would I want to inflict that on children? The whole cathedral can burn to the ground for all I care.

> missing the point, proof that you just don't get it

if you want to deny yourself one of the fundamental pleasures of life - fucking young women - go right ahead. The only one who suffers is you.

No shaming in what I said at all - if you can't figure that out, then it's no great loss to anyone else.

or you can just realize that you can be an assertive white guy and 90% of women will like you, while 10% will (loudly) hate you

The matrix exists to benefit lawyers, kikes, and satanists. Women are the property of satan.

As such, women prefer psychopathy to humanity. Violence to reason. Material hierarchy to freedom.

This is height privelage, not male or white privelage.

pic related