They were always the good guys

they were always the good guys.

They had the best interests of the Galaxy in mind.

The Empire literally was created to stop invaders from another galaxy.
After the Empire fell, the invaders showed up and slaughtered trillions. Good job rebel scum.

You're pointing out how stupid the EU got, right?

Hello, is this the misunderstood villains thread?

Remember the 6 Trillion

Who do you think they are in reality?

> expanded universe

die

Delet this

Is that from Fallout kek

was there a single white male in either movies that had redeeming qualities?

>her dad is a coward who builds the death star
>the rebel general is a hothead who makes multiple mistakes
>every bad imperial guy is a straight while male
>the british sounding robot is a cowardly asshole

Did you know that Harrison Fords character was originally supposed to go to Peter Boyle who was slated to play the ace German pilot Hans Olo until Fox felt that it would prove in poor taste and had it changed.

Cardassians really want to genocide this qt3.14?

>be me
>think Gul Dukat is a pretty cool guy who did nothing wrong
>have wet dream about Kira Nerys
What the fuck she isn't even THAT hot, r-right?! I-into the oven with y-you.

>literally destroyed the homeplanet of a prisoner in front of them, killing millions of lifeforms in a second
>their emperor was a sociopath fueled purely by hate and desire for power
>they were the good guys!

Please elaborate

>blew up ham planet home world

Oh no how sinister

A planet of traitors that harbored aided and abetted terrorists. Basically the Sweden of Star Wars, they deserved it.

You forgot that he harbors affection for his biological twin

Incestual religious desert fanatic that self radicalized after his parents are killed by the authorities for resisting arrest.

To be quite fair he didn't know they were related. Muzzies know full well and even embrace cousin fucking and sister fucking. At least Luke had no idea.

>Luke had no idea

whatever makes it go down easier user

Incidentally, have you ever wondered if the "aren't you a little short to be a stormfag" was intended JUST as a Mark Hamill is short joke and that the "stormfags are all clones" narrative was added later and only happened to fit continuity?

i think that they ran out of clones and started recruiting right?

Well I know George Lucas' autism wouldn't let him settle on any one narrative until each movie was basically on the editing floor, so I hesitate to believe anything was conceived too intentionally.

No I don't give a shit, I've never even watched star wars, I'm just saying he didn't know he was related to Leia or however you spell it. I'm not justifying something I could care less about, just responding to your criticism.

I think the cloning facilities got shut down or taken out or something, so yeah. They have to start recruiting again.

>See growing threat from hive mind insect life form that consume every planet and system it crosses
>realize the inefficient and bureaucratic republic will never be able to deal with growing threat
>go full empire
>gets attacked by rebels, criminal scum, smugglers and slavers
>your super weapon that was the only hope for all civilized species gets blown up
>every is doomed
>retarded two legged forrest moon monkeys celebrate

Speaking of George Lucas's autism, he changed Revenge of the Jedi to Return of the Jedi right before release because revenge sounded too hostile. What a fag.

Sheev is smart enough to get bored with ultimate power with no purpose. He would have had a greater goal in mind.

this dude dresses leik he works at a McDonalds

I know it hurts to see your heroes names dragged through the mud but you just have to accept that the world was a very different place in 1977

Lukes name was likewise changed from "Starkiller" and upwards of 40 minutes of anime tier Slice of life footage was deleted from the beginning of the movie that showed Luke's life on Tatooine pre-dead family

I suspect the Obsidian Order will pay you a visit rather soon to discuss this issue.

Literally this.

I think it was more to do with the idea that Jedi don't take revenge.

yeah fuck the eu

>Jedi don't take revenge
>I'm gonna kill you for cutting off my hand and getting Harrison ford stoned, dad!

I think I never found that part. Where did the tyrannids come into the setting?

>star shit

kys you faggots

star wars was cool 40 years back when the fist movies came out

>fist movies

Germans...

kek

FIRST

Wasn't the Tyranids it was apparantly a galaxy spanning pirate fleet, but i think the lore behind that is no longer canon.