Le Pen Is Kill!

Greenpeace unfurls anti-Le Pen 'resist' banner on Eiffel Tower

Greenpeace climbers unfurled a banner emblazoned with the French republican slogan "Liberty, Equality Fraternity" and the word "Resist" on the Eiffel Tower in Paris on Friday, a message urging people to vote against far-right candidate Marine Le Pen in Sunday's presidential election.

cbc.ca/news/world/greenpeace-banner-resist-eiffel-tower-1.4100737

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinking_of_the_Rainbow_Warrior
twitter.com/Drybones5/status/860117317765804033
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice to see the eiffel tower securisty would totally lett a terrorist put all the platic he needs.

kill yourself shill #noose

Is fascism really in greenpeace's mandate?

>anti le pen banner on Eiffel Tower...
>le pen become madame presidente
pick one!

So can everyone actually just do shit like this without any kind of authorization? Did they just not notice? Or are they in on it?
I mean I guess they're in on it because they know that no one will persecute them for it anyway.

Because "fascism" has something to do with the environment? Offtopic: weren't the nazis first people in Germany who created modern environmental legislation to protect the nature?

NGOs need to be wiped out. They are nothing but establishment foot-soldiers by now, employed to circumvent any situation where the establishment wouldn't be allowed to directly intervene.

When Obama, Greenpeace and big bankers shill for someone it makes me automatically want to vote against it. I bet many Frenchies feel the same.

>weren't the nazis first people in Germany who created modern environmental legislation to protect the nature?

Yeah, the Nazis were big on environmentalism. Because, surprise, an ideology that puts its own people first will also want an environment that is actually worth living in.

Its weird how leftists are the ones in power and they 'resist' the underdog.

They supposedly put a grid and made it the best protected place of Paris. Yet 3 hippies could pull that up in total impunity.

Since when is the french Greenpeace relevant?

All they do is whine at you about nuclear power trying to get you to donate. When i see them on the streets trying to collect i laugh at them... They have no actual plan but to whine.

Fascism is the use of force and public shaming to push your political agenda. Greenpeace just does that. They are violent and destroy things and claim to be the good guys because hating them is hating puppies.

They've been force fed WW2 and the Third Reich throughout all of their life. And their biggest dream is to relive the rise of Hitler so they can "right the wrongs" of their ancestors (even if they aren't even fucking German) and fight against it rather than letting it take power.

Their only problem is that for that fantasy to come true, they'd need to lose and actually watch another Hitler come into power. Else they can never be sure if they actually made an impact or if it would have fizzled out anyway.

yet they could deface a massive touristic spot under high terrorist threats.
This isn't acceptable.

You haven't dealt with the french Greenpeace people... They stop you on streets DEMANDING you listen to them, literally getting in your face, and when you do they just whine like babies. If you question them about what they really do... They act all confused...

>authoritarianism
>the general level of power the party/government has would be no higher than currently
Fucking idiots.

Resist what?

So let me get this straight. The U.S along side Britain Finds direction again. Gets out identity crisis, Then whole world shits its self and this is what were getting? People Climbing the Eiffel tower, i mean the mere thought of it How Fucking Asshurt, or Full of fear are these people of not even right wing, Right wing lite coming into power. Can anyone else relate? Literally Best timeline :)

REMINDER: Obama endorsed Macron just hours before. Then this happens in a top terror target with no security and using the anti trump hash tag.

Why are the sheep so fucking stupid?
Europa Erwache!

Well they will just get a slap on the wrist and maybe Delanoƫ to sodomize them for a bit but that's about it.

>big organizations all siding with one candidate
Hmmm, have I seen this before?

Also fucking kek, you can smell (((their))) desperation from here.

That's all you need to know about current French police and how much is possible new terrorist attacks.

This. Maybe they should stick to their fucking calling.

Greenpeace (like so many NGO's) actively try to subvert the West. They're trying to shut down coal/mining/oil/gas industries in the West, with the effect of letting third world countries pick up demand. Its economic sabotage.

>giant banner on france national symbol
>in english

fucking greenpeace can go kill themselves

>Resist what?
Resist attempts to end terrorism of course.

I wonder if the people at Charlie Hebdo would agree with Greenpeace.

Hey green peace shill, whats the rainbow warrior ?

They are in on it.

Literally the ENTIRE political(and its lackeys in the media) establishment domestic and foreign stands with Macron the servant of the Rothschilds who came from nowhere 6 months ago. Why is none of this raising red flags in the masses minds?

It's not.
Here's the full picture.

>and using the anti trump hash tag.
Basically the best indicator that you are dealing with paid protesters. Ensuring that they can get maximum media coverage in countries that aren't even relevant for this election by using a language that is internationally understood.

>we cant communicate our viewpoints, i know lets create a dramatic public distrubance! then people willl think we're brave and agree with us!

>anti human communists hate le pen
nietzsche said that if you knew nothing else about a man but who his enemies were you could get a pretty thorough view of his character.

>Greenpeace
I'm so confused. What has the french election to do with the environment?
Then again, this is greenpeace. I wonder why anyone listen to these terrorists

Because the mass's minds are to busy with other shit. They don't look into what the media feeds them, they just accept it because looking those topics up yourself takes a lot of time.

Actually they probably would. Hebdo is a cuck magazine, they only cared about making fun of "radicals." They oppose ""Islamophobia""

You know they are dead
They were all lefties and hardcore anti le pen

Hilarious because stopping the use of nuclear could only happen under le pen and her popular referendum. Macron just means more and more abuse of the environment for the profit of global elites. Also the resist is in English they did not even try to write it in French when it only needed a couple of extra letters. France does not have to let foreigners dictate it's political choices. More and more it becomes obvious that this kind of anti France propaganda is working against them but they're too dumb and desperate to realize that.

>Greenpeace
>relevant in 2017
choose one

What is amusing is that the shills are possibly totally failing to see the undercurrent they are provoking (even amongst themselves!)

If Macron gets elected, on the surface it will be a great victory for democracy and against hate yadayada,when actually it will feed the ever growing undercurrent of disillusionment and hate amongst citizens (even the most well off).

I run a business in France. I have a few assets not many but still. I have colleagues who see how this is going to end.... Let's just say it ain't going to be pretty and assets will leave the country before the debt reaches the sum of savings on french bank accounts. Because make no mistake about it average Pierre's savings are being used as corollary for the debt. Cyprus isn't so far...

>#ResistGreenpeace
Well, that's something else.

>environmental organization
>but let's tell you how you're going to vote and use the same hashtag the Democrats used in America, we're totally not a Jew-controlled agitprop NGO like thousands of others, oh no

Let me guess: This is billed as a spontaneous underground action, too.

Try climbing the Eiffel at night without authorization. The police will ram their batons through your eye sockets.

Resist white people having their own lands.

>savings
Nobody can afford saving shit with the current price of housing.

Frogs,
Firstly this was clearly allowed to happen, this wasn't just some activists being sneaky.
Secondly, why the fuck are protestors in your country using anti-Trump hashtags? Aren't you in the middle of your own election, shouldn't they be protesting that?

What did they mean by this? (Pic Related)

Nice move, faggots.
Now Frogs are gonna vote MLP just to spite.

Haha those fags did the same thing to Trump...

>#RESIST

So sick of these kikes acting like we're the establishment and they're the rebels all of a sudden. Also isn't Greenpeace supposed to be about saving the whales and all that shit, why are they taking sides in an election? Is Le Pen particularly anti-environmentalist or something?

Spread this instead

You're adorable.
>if you do that for me, I'll give you money to breed whales with dolphins or whatever
It's really that simple.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinking_of_the_Rainbow_Warrior

(((Greenpeace)))

The kikes are afraid. The Polls are fake. Le Pen has a good chance of winning.

Fantastic

I gotta say this latest batch of useful idiots is impeccable.

Never forget

I was fairly blackpilled on the whole thing but I'm starting to think you're right. Hauling out Obongo and all the other stunts they've been trying are not the actions of someone who is confident of winning

>greenpeace
>english in france

wew

going all out to stop her

aren't these the same faggots who ruined a nazca line?

Can you not link the CBC? They are government funded Canadian propaganda and do not deserve page views or funding.

> In the wake of the bombing, a flotilla of private New Zealand yachts sailed to Moruroa to protest against a French nuclear test.

Cucks.

Not quite. Lines are straight anyway, fucking cis garbage need to die.

Yes

our society is cucked. every 'movement' is funded on some level by tax dollars. corrupted from the top all the way to the greenpeace 'activist' who is competeing with other dropouts for a few thousand dollars of funding.

Didn't the French use to be based and blow up Greenpeace boats?

you are telling me that bunch of cucks with giant banner and climbing gear got past the security and climbed the fucking Eiffel Tower? I can't wait for muslims to do it but instead of a banner they will bring explosives.

That was another timeline.
In this one we give them tax money to disfigure our monuments.

"If Greenpeace could stage this protest on one of our national symbols, just think what terrorists could have caused. Of course, this could have been staged with the government, at which point you should ask yourself, Why would the government do that? Who is paying for this kind of stunts, and where is that money coming from?"

Some fat left-wing feminist (I knew her to be one for sure) begged donations from me for Greenpeace. I wasn't going to donate, but I just casually asked out of curiosity how do they support different kind of political actions, who make the decisions, do they get fines after these sort of actions and how do they pay those?

The bitch didn't engage with me at all, just listened, nodded and stared at me in a hostile manner, like the fucking psycho she was.

Personally I hope everybody knows or is educated of what kind of politically partisan organization Greenpeace is in order to donate their money to some better environmental organization, or better yet do something themselves.

What did they mean by this?
That you should resist Liberty, Equality and Fraternity, or resist in the name of Liberty, equality and fraternity?

They got a big donation from Soros recently. Breathed new life into the dying and irrelevant group of crusty hippies.

|Hahaha why the fuck do these nuts have against La Penne? Shouldn't they be saving trees or fucking whales instead of pulling this James Bond shite?

surely this will drive more normal people to vote Le Pen in protest to an insipid establishment orifice such as Greenpeace

Nice one. How many facebook friends can I lose by posting it?

They want to #resist Liberty, Equality and Fraternity?

only one way to find out

kek

Can some Sup Forums bomb those racist and Evil Tower to swing the election result to Le Pen?

Fuck it, if Le Pen is truly kill the only last hope is for the white French man to embrace Islam to put the bitches back in the kitchens and bedrooms where they belong.

That's because the French government is pro-Macron and obviously supported this protest.
twitter.com/Drybones5/status/860117317765804033

But this can be a fale flag just like they did with Trump, as far as I know Le Pen might be a dummy set up by (((elite))) to gather people oposing globalists and when she is elected she will do 180 like Trump did.
End before you call me shill ect I just look at this with perspective, so far Trump do stupid stuff that are opposed to his words before election.
Also I dont trust ANY woman.

#resist against the anti establishment candidate?
#resist by voting for a globalist banker?

lol

But the French Resistance was mythical the first time...

I hope the French can see through this bullshit. That's obviously a Soros op, who else would be able to do some stupid shit like that? The old fuck is busy in Europe right now, running to Italy to keep his ngo nigger express boats running and his indoctrination uni open in Budapest.

Penne is an Italian invention

#vivalefrancaispĆ¢tes