poo

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nasadiya_Sukta
youtube.com/watch?v=wM8Sm-_OAhs
youtube.com/results?search_query=alan watts
krishna.org/category/free-pdf-downloads/
youtube.com/watch?v=k6NbqjRZr0Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Does this explain why you won't poo in the loo?

Why won't you poo in the loo?

Guys he's fucking right lol

What comes after the Kali Yuga?

i know, i've already taken the Sanatana Dharma pill, i just wanted to make fun of street shitters

PAJEET, MY SON

satya yuga. the golden age, i believe

Satya yuga, an enlightment period. However, there will be a huge upheaval, or as I like to call it, happening, in the world between kali yuga and satya yuga.

So what you're saying is that there's only 427000 years left of degeneracy?

I believe its 70 years.

So when will this god-forsaken, unbeareable, insufferable Decadence end?

Daily reminder that the Kali Yuga is merely an incorrect observation that ancient hindus had about jews and their nation wrecking habits.

You know how people say Hindus have 33 million different Gods? Well I heard it's 33, for a specific reason it was multiplied one million fold. About the dates I think they're amplified for a certain reason too, I don't know why, but probably for a good reason of course. I think the the actual duration of the Yuga cycle is nowhere near as long.

>Daily reminder that the Kali Yuga is merely an incorrect observation that ancient hindus had about jews and their nation wrecking habits.

They didn't see the actual cause, so they attributed it to mystical sources.

How much poo could you poo in a loo, if a Poo could poo in a loo?

what kind of psychedelics to they take in india responsible for this kind of art?
I know the sadhus smoke weed but this fractal godhead shit is more like dmt or so something.

How high were these cunts to think all this shit up?

Pic related never wrote anything.
Stop making things by yourself.

Who needs DMT when you're high on Spirituality.

Just made this, rate please.

India used to cool and possessed one of the ultimate ∞ pills.
What happened?

God is one name put over multiple deities.

Did India's ruling class used to be white thousands of years ago?

Religions are based on divine revelations via the process of synchronism. Everyone can see this poo

Sure. A phase of thousands of years.

>Who needs DMT

Most every higher life form on the planet, user....

Wrong out of True/Wrong.

This is better.

The Kali Yuga.

None.

The loo is full of mangoes and magnolia flowers and bowls of milk because "bud bud ding ding worship yez plz thanking you plz"

Ancient proto-Jews and Dravidians.

stop kali'ng the streets, use toilet

you're ruining this board, seriously. there's a difference between shitposting and being an little underage memester trash

the eternal anglo happened

>>You know how people say Hindus have 33 million different Gods? Well I heard it's 33, for a specific reason it was multiplied one million fold.

>Pajeet invents zero
>suddenly he starts putting zeros everywhere instead of the designated zero spaces

HINDUS DINDU NUFFIN!

Isn't it always the same?

Towards the end of Kali Yuga average age would get as low as 35 years also the population would get low and humans would be like cannibals; degeneration as we know will reach its peak the ball has already started rolling down the hill now.

So doom and gloom awaits for the next 80 years? Or maybe those were the Middle Ages?

tell me more about kali yuga, you cant count on polish informations

i would prefer info from first - hand hiduist believer

anything what you know about it

>Pic related never wrote anything.
Proving that Australia should have never been colonized. Can you imagine how nice of a place the internet would be?

Thoth confirms.

Don't mind the shit crop

>believing in the existence of a supreme being
Even the Vedas themselves doubt the existence of God.
Links very much related.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nasadiya_Sukta
youtube.com/watch?v=wM8Sm-_OAhs

Outcastes and barbarians will be masters of the banks of the Indus, Darvika, the Chandrabhaga and Kashmir. These will all be contemporary rulers [of this age] reigning over the earth: kings [rulers] of violent temper ... They will seize upon the property of their subjects; they will be of limited power and will for the most part rapidly rise and fall; their lives will be short, their desires insatiable, and they will display but little piety. The people of various countries intermingling with them will follow their example ... The prevailing caste will be the Shudra

Kshyatrias instead of protecting will plunder their subjects: and under the pretext of levying customs will rob merchants of their property [crisis of capitalism and of private property; socialization, nationalization, and communism]

Earth will be venerated but for its mineral treasures [unscrupulous exploitation of the soil, demise of the cult of the earth]

He who gives away much money will be the master of men and family descent will no longer be a title of supremacy [the end of traditional nobility, advent of bourgeoisie, plutocracy]. ...

Men will fix their desires upon riches, even though dishonestly acquired. ... Men of all degrees will conceit themselves to be equal with Brahmans

The people will be almost always in dread of dearth and apprehensive of scarcity; and will hence ever be watching the appearances of the sky

Observance of caste, order and institutes [traditional] will not prevail in the Kali age. Marriages in this age will not be conformable to the ritual, nor will the rules that connect the spiritual preceptor and his disciple be in force

>women in the kalil yuga
The women will pay no attention to the commands of their husbands or parents.... They will be selfish, abject and slatternly; they will be scolds and liars; they will be indecent and immoral in their conduct and will ever attach themselves to dissolute men....

This was written thousands of years ago

Actually it does but in different aspects the same truth exists in personal and impersonal forms.

That's a rhetorical verse idiot. It doesn't question the existence of gods & goddesses of cosmos.

~427000 years I believe

>this shit crop

I hear you guys are ready for another record harvest

Please tell me we will see the end of this age within our lifetimes, I can't stand much more

Fascinating stuff.
I still believe that Buddhism is the better belief.
Aren't you the same india user from scatsat?

Dear user, please give some insight if possible about the end of Kali Yuga and the advent of Satya Yuga. "The Happening", "The Savior", "End of Cycle", could you clarify those concepts?

>ctrl-f surf
>0 results
hmm

>Tell me
You can find various interpretations but i do think 427000 is what was originallystated.

Me neither mate, me neither. I feel the atmosphere of fear, anxiety and unfettered material ambition crumble every sensitive being and energy down to its knees.

But if we live here some of us shall have a crucial role to play, even if only laying the groundwork. Our lives our seemingly going to be bleak. Time go full alpha and uphold virtue and reason, even if being martyred in the act.

>MFW

The West really lacks spirituality. We've been made to believe it's all hokuspokus. But anyone that has dabbled in meditation, religion and/or psychedelic drugs know it's not something that isn't of value.

Allan Watts has great lectures on this.

youtube.com/results?search_query=alan watts

But how to survive?

Your shitty religion won't save you from the wrath of Allah, pajeet

India will perish not cuz of Pakistan but cuz of mudslimes living within.

Trips don't lie: Great pic!

>Allan Watts
What a meme. Why are you faggots happy to forget about your Christian spirituality, but are happy to follow pagan nonesense?

The kali yuga is literally the age of corruption. Everything will go corrupt even mans soul.
Men having deviated into heresy, iniquity will flourish, and the duration of life will therefore decrease

In the Visnu Purana when corruption and degeneracy reach the point of no return, Lord Vishnu will take the avatar of Kalki,
Kalki will be atop a white horse with a drawn blazing sword. He is the harbinger of the end time in Hindu religion he will which he will usher in Satya Yuga
There are also references to elements of the primordial or "Manu's" race that have been preserved in this Dark Age in order to be the seed of new generations. The new uncorrupted race will start the satya yuga and the cycle will continue.

Sweden's are literally the most cucked nation in the world, eh?

POO

>everything goes in circles but the phases are really really long

Oh fuck off, this is obviously the start for the start of the tribulation

we will survive, the Indians are so evenly spread out in the world from america to Australia even in Saudi Arabia and Africa, even if India was nuked, their will be still enough Indians in the world to continue our religion and race.

>still believes mythical Jew died for your sins

Resurrection after 3 days not even unique to Christianity. Jews believed in it long before.

I find it really interesting that the texts describe not just the moral decay of society but how some species evolve biologically when in extreme scarcity. Don't know much about Hinduism. Is Shambhala supposed to be physical?

>427,000 years

I made this just for you

In my opinion, love of God(biblical) Sufism and bhakti-yoga essentially have the same aim; surrendering to one of personal forms of God and ultimately attaining liberation by developing such eligible consciousness.

So we basically reach a breaking point, and the Avatar or Lord basically resets Humanity into the Divine.

How do the last children bear the flame of truth and virtue into Satya Yuga? How are they to survive amid such terminal corruption?

That is, how can good people behave in this period to make the most positive value? Are they useful at all or is everything predetermined and shit is gonna happen anyways? Will they be those heroic cadavers of history that precede the Awakening, or may they be commanders?

Are WE -individuals of the now- doomed?

Can any poos redpilll me on Krishna Consciousness while you are here? Some fella gave me that book Bhagavad-Gītā I have just started reading it. Seems interesting.

Problem is, many of those versions are corrupted, obscured and travestied remakes.

Still looking for the best one, and I guess I am getting closer.

Their is a possibility that the kali yuga will end in 2025

their is some confusion to the years mentioned in the ancient text, in ancient hindu text their are two type of years the divine years and the human years, 500 human years equal 1 divine year.

For the past 2,700 years we have been evolving through the ascending Kali Yuga, and this Yuga is coming to an end in 2025

So hopefully this degenerate phase of humanity will end in your life time.

Gita is good.
The bald Krishna cult fags are bad.

Was all this stuff (or an inkling of it) present in ancestral proto-Indo European religion, or was it a later development in India? Curious as to what elements (if any) are present in the more familiar western myths

The chanting and following 4 principles stuff is a genuine way for spiritual advancement by bhakti-yoga but I would stay away from hare krishnas(iskcon) as they are dangerous people really though you cannot depend on anyone personally almost anyone would misuse you or cheat easily specially when it comes to religion.
You can find original books here
krishna.org/category/free-pdf-downloads/

Here's hoping, because I can't imagine things degenerating for another half million years

I dunno, man.

It feels like on the one hand corruption and decadence is reaching its apex, and on the other a new conscience is rising.

Could this be the beggining of the end? Many things mentioned about Kali Yuga are also (and especially applicable) to Middle Ages, Classical Period, Dark Ages, Industry...

Well the ones who leave quickly cleave to new roots (Christianity and American attitudes). Most of the youth I know want to move abroad, and none of them are religious anyway

Ah so they are basically cultists then. The book is still being nice read. Also thanks for link.

IMO Kali yuga is already over

you *do* know that Sir Oswald was favourable to an Irish state, don't you, Paddy?

Could you explain why?

see BG Tilak, R. Guenon, and A. Danielou on this disputed point.

Well they sort of poisoned their founder and made changes in his teachings so iskconites are nothing more than thugs/pedos/murderers nowadays, if you are interested in this sort of spiritual practice you will have to do it on your own.
Tough times.

So, racewar, unkebab and judengas?

Digits confirm the coming of the Machine-Man.

In the most reasonable calculation it was over years ago, we're probably back into Dwapara Yuga again as Yogananda said

> 2025
Is this why das juden has intensified the refugee shit and degeneration so much? They realized they only have 10 years left to destroy the White race.

2700 years. Sounds about right. The last catastrophe caused by kali, aka Venus, was about 2700 years ago. A new age of Satya (Saturn)? Bring it

Are you boys joining the anglosphere again or what?

youtube.com/watch?v=k6NbqjRZr0Q

And from what I've seen that upheaval will start in less than a decade. Who knows though.

The ages are separated by catastrophes, so no

This. If you cleanse your body and mind and learn to tune them the right way your perceptions will shift dramatically.