Brexit now close to being impossible

Brits will have to stay. Sorry, guys, you are not going anywhere. Also, the bill is still 100 billion, whether you go or leave does not matter.

>have to stay
Dream on Fritz.
We're gone and you're left holding all the muslims.

It's okay, we're going to tell the EU to fuck off, then isolate our island from the rest of the world just like Japan did prior to US intervention by Commodore Perry.

We'll kick all the shitskins out too.

It's time to Nuke Brussels and Berlin.

I wish my country had politicians with some integrity and balls like the UK.

>ywn be as retarded as Germany who can't read a simple headline two words in

Kek some EU fossil says something like that every other day. Nothing's changed. Move along

MORE LIKE DONALD DRUSKPF!!!!!

Always a German that make these threads

"talks". Theresa has already told you she will just walk away. So stop trying to spin things Abdullah and go back to your Eternal Anglo threads.

Stfu Europoor trash. Let the Euro master race deal with fucking treasonists .

desu last we're the woman in this divorce, hand over the alimony because we have Irish child support.

>German shilling for the EU
Every time

>Brussels trying to influence general election

NO! NO! NO! IT WAS PUTIN! IT WAS THOSE EVIL RUSSIAN HACKERS! IT WAS RUSSIAN WIKILEAKS! PUTIN THE HACK MASTER DID IT! HE'S LITERALLY INFLUENCING THE FRENCH ELECTION RIGHT NOW!

Who cares, UK will leave without any deals then, so what? Leaving with no deals is still better than staying for the Brits. EU are the ones that lose on this, fuck em.

Why can't they leave the oligarchy that strips them of sovereignty and has $10,000 salmon stickers?

TAKE OUR JEWS HANS

I don't get why the 100 billion bill is supposed to be an argument in favor of staying in the EU.
Those are the UK's commitments towards the EU budget, if they stay they definitely have to pay it.

If they leave they can just tell the EU to fuck itself and trade with other nations instead and wait for the EU to inevitable give in and give them their trade agreements anyway. The European economy would never allow Brussels to take away access to 65 million consumers of one of the richest European nations.
With a much higher median wealth than Germany by the way.

Why does there have to be negotiations? Grow a pair and just cut off all ties. They'll get over it eventually.

We'll just stop paying anything and stop following the rules and then Germany will collapse trying to fill the gap we leave behind and France will continue fucking Africans because they think they're also French.

just quit it immediately. you dont owe them shit.

fuck 'em, it will be over soon,

where does all the money the EU has go when the EU dies? to a few people.

EU is the richest block on the fucking planet you dense retard. UK cannot hope to compete with them. It could have worked if the two were friendly, but brit trash still think we have a colonial empire to back us up.

>the bill
>us paying

Kek what the fuck are you gonna do? Invade us? Do you really want round 3 of us kicking your arses

>brexit talks could become impossible
>talks could become impossible
>talks could
We are leaving the EU.
You're not getting £100bn. Fucking dr. Evil.

No, brit trash talk like we don't give a fuck because we fucking don't. Learn it you EU cuck.

>Stop being mean to us or we'll stop talking to you
WEW lad winning strategy right there.

>Euro master race
Why are you so goddamn ugly then I even saw irl streamas from people walking in UK and every single girl has teeth gap and looks so patheticly ugly.
Blacks are better looking than you.
>BUT MUH ANGLO MASTERRACE

>bail under the threat of losing your money to a country which import your mortal enemy in droves

Only jews.

always a fucking kraut

Fuck off Abdul
You have no business here

The faster Tanned Brits like you can fuck off to Greater Germany the better

we'd have a hell of a job deporting this lot.

Cause once they cut ties UK will be alone, and since they're bitch niggas their too afraid to risk.

>German flag
Everytime

I've been thinking:

I wouldn't be surprised if this whole drama was for no other reason than to turn the UK into the culprit for the inevitable collapse of the EU.
With the UK, a massive chunk of money will leave, and even if Macron wins France will also be a less reliable partner. They know that they are fucked, and they are trying to save their own reputation by bullying the UK into walking away from the negotiations and then putting all the blame on them.

It's the same shit that is going on with Turkey. Everyone knows that they will never join the EU, but both sides try to force the other into breaking off the talks so they themselves can pretend that they were totally willing to continue and whatever the consequences, it's not their fault.

Literally what happens if the UK don't pay?

Germany will be non-white and Muslim within a generation, Hans.

>the fall of the european union will be stoppe...

not so fast hans.

This.

Based Germany is protecting EU from war and external influence from rogue powers like US, China and Russia.

UK leadership is among the slimiest, conniving and backstabbing in existence. Ask any commonwealth nation if they actually trust us.

Some EU facts.
UK was solely responsible for the early entry of Romania, Bulgaria and Baltic nations into the EU. Germany was reluctant, but UK with its colonial mindset wanted to provoke Russia by increasing its influence in Baltic states and recruit Baltic Russians to spy on Russia. There was a massive fucking funding commitment to this which UK forced others to also commit to. For the UK to weasel its way out of this is tantamount to Jewry of the highest fucking order. I hope Brussels doubles the 100 billion figure and makes this fucking deluded has-been nation pay for its misadventures.

They're not paying, mutti

Saved

The Germans need to take a tough stance to prevent the UK from leaving the EU and to prvenent others from following their example.
On the other hand they also need a favourable trade deal or their car industry will suffer.

The UK has almost all of the bargaining chips.

Pic related is the truth and always be the truth, no matter what happens, no matter in what timeframe, universe, reality, it will always be like this, whatever happens, whereever we go, we will always be together... always.

The EU has an excuse to be shitty to the UK. Imo that's the only reason the bill is so large.

based germany bro

A projection of how evil we are on the inside.

just have your eu civil war and get this shit the fuck over with. Germany needs to stop acting like an elementary school bully with constant threats because they are afraid of change because their muslim stepdad is molesting them and the UK needs to hurry the fuck up and get it over with instead of dragging shit out as long as possible.

If Germany wants to threaten an ally go fucking murder them.

>only ~5% non-Europeans live in Germany
>BUT HANS YOU WILLBE EXTINCT
Take the right-wing propaganda out of your ass retard. And Germany reduced the quota and sent a lot of them back like a month ago.

You can blame us for anything you want, we really are beyond the point of caring.

My meme map is coming true.

You need Israel pulling the EU, Israel pulling Germany, Germany pulling France and the UK running off the lead or taking a dump somewhere.

Then you'll have your accuracy.

this

kek. No Nigel. We are here to stay and there is literally nothing you can do about it.

>polish untermensch trying to act like the big man

That perfectly represents the Tories swallowing the Kippers vote in yesterdays local and pretty much guaranteed General election next month.

Then the UK doesn't get access to the EU market. That's it.

Just let someone crunch the numbers to see if you can make up for that by being able to finally negotiate bilateral trade agreements again and then decide what option is more profitable.

Though taking the deal is pretty much already unacceptable anyway, regardless of the 100 bn. The EU said they won't allow you access to the market unless you essentially keep the free movement alive, which was the very fucking reason you wanted to leave in the first place.
The EU's offer is unacceptable because they either haven't understood why the UK is leaving or because they are trying to make you walk away on purpose to put all the blame for potential consequences on you.

More like this pic related, Germans. Germans never changes

The UK will gain more by leaving the EU with a bad deal than staying and getting dragged into the hell-hole with shitty economic growth, mass immigration and awful EU regulations and oversized EU bureaucracy, and unelected Eurocrats with overpaid salaries, tax exceptions that rule over the EU and don't listen to referendums, Eurocrats ignore the people of Europe.

Make circumcisions and halal illegal an also stop welfare going to Pakistan an by jingo ol' chap they won't want to come here anymore. EU wont allow us to do such things atm

I can shoot you.

The backstabbing of the Ukraine and Hungary's fence really makes the picture for me. It's beautiful attention to detail and accuracy of the last 3 years.

I miss the constant BEADY threads

I dont expect a poverty stricken nation to understand how trade works, but EU is much bigger, richer, integrated and independent than the UK. Mainland EU will never accept internal borders.

No!

I beg to differ. UK no. 4 globally (yes above Germany now)

Wasnt article 50 already declared? Its too late.

We don't owe you shite come and take it

>implying we won't just unilaterally leave and not pay you a penny.

What are you cucks going to do about it? Sanctions? Oh wait there's an entire world of trade out there.

kek
>Then the UK doesn't get access to the EU market. That's it.
How many times do you have to be told?

WE
(sips tea)
DON'T
(adjusts farmers hat)
CARE!

that's what you get for voting for tusk

Shitty economic growth? Germany and France have amazing economy growth what are you talking about you retard?

Doesn't take a genius to realise that European trade would be hardest hit by UK tariffs
the UK will establish trade with the Anglo world, and rising nations like India, Brazil ect.

The EU is terrified that if the UK get somewhat of a good deal, other nations will also leave and collapse the whole thing

No Nigel. All you can do is send me stupid fucking informational leaflets and assist your disabled ageing population to vote for conservative trash while they are still able to.
A few years down the road, you will lose those votes too.

I'm not sure why you seem to be so angry at me. I am pretty much arguing in favor of no deal over a shit deal.

The EU politicians are just playing political games, not understanding that no one but them gives a shit about them. If things turn to shit, no one but Juncker & Friends will give a single shit that technically it wasn't them who walked away from the negotiations, they'll still be strung up.

POLED

How about Greece? Or Portugal? Or Spain? They sure are doing great aren't they?

TOP KEK no they fucking don't, well Germany might but France doesn't. Pass that crack bong this way I want some of what you're on.
This shit could have been avoided, the EU could have demonstrated to the world and to other members that they are willing to engage in constructive discussions, wished the UK well and agreed favourable terms. You win over hearts better that way. Punishment speaks louder in any context, I get the mainlanders desire to see whitey killed (they prefer being replaced with Merkels new voters) but really they need to accept the reality that they aren't being paid.

NO MONEY FOR THEM!

Pretty much. If Brexit leads to anything but total collapse, the EU is absolutely fucked.
Their sole argument why the rise of violent crime and so on that was caused by them is acceptable is because supposedly the alternative would be even worse.

If there was definitive proof that we won't go back to living in caves and bashing each other's heads in without the EU, it's days are over. Because pretty much the only good thing they ever did was customer protection laws, everything else they touched turned to shit.

famous last words

We already have trade with the world you dense mother fucker. Those nations are looking for a good deal too, and why the fuck would they help us get richer? This is not the 19th century anymore.

There's 3 threads talking about this right now, every single day the spastic turk in your country has gone from the anglo threads to this shit and to be honest with you it's getting tiring having to put you in your places.

So I don't know what you have to do? Maybe kill yourselves or track him down and slit his throat but get on with it because you're becoming an irritant as a country. Oh and kill Merkel, she's had long enough to fix things but she hasn't. Kill her now.

You're a fool. The UK will make free trade agreements with the rest of the world outside the EU. This will happen much quicker, because the UK doesn't need EU approval.

The EU will have to cut all that unnecessary EU bureaucracy due to lower income from net-contribution countries after the UK left. Means less money for South-Europe which already suffers from high unemployment and poor economic growth and low birthrates.

The UK will have a more competitive business climate, with less regulations and favorable lower taxes than the EU. That will attract more business to the UK and the UK will have faster economic growth and more prosperity than the EU. Germany cannot even afford to lose the UK market, because so many German cars and products are exported to the UK.

The rest of the world outside the shitty European Union has higher economic growth and are actually becoming more important every decade than the EU which has been in decline since the Euro.

People dislike the way the EU handles the mass immigration problem, people don't like the unelected Eurocrats in Brussels. So you see the current situation is not going to last. The EU is already doomed.

We don't have FTA's with nations outside the EU by ourselves you cock gobbling EU shill. The EU negotiates the deals on behalf of 27 others, that could at any time get shot down by some shitty little village in Belgium, complaining about beef.

Cock off.

>You're a fool.

I feel like I am wording my posts wrong. First the shitskin with the UK flag agrees with me even though I said the exact opposite of what he is rambling about, now the toothpaste is telling me I'm an idiot and afterwards agreeing with everything I said.

You might be on something here

This is the oldest fucking meme, make some new ones achmed.

she is going to get fucking crushed

The British have a long history of killing fuck faces like you and the good times are over for shit skins like you so don't push your fucking luck.

Found the jew cuck for eu everyone put rev up the gas chambers

>We'll kick all the shitskins out too.

You wont if anything you will import even more

The EU will not exist in 5 years. And that's giving you extra time. And it will be s good day to have pounds instead of euros

>>>/isreal/

Could have been, but they couldn't
They don't want their Utopian Europe to crumble
That's why the leaders don't want to give the UK favourable terms
Despite it potentially crippling their economies
The EU is a fractured dying Union and they know it
(You)
it could have been what they wanted, but it overreached, fucking over nations in the process
(You)
you do realise that the EU, or at least European nations will still want trade with the UK?
There's also nothing saying the UK can't have more trade deals

>EU says brexit is impossible
I was under the impression that it was UK that decides whether they leave or not, EU only controls the conditions

Glass houses hans, come back when the muslim who raped your sister is actually arrested instead of given extra welfare bucks

Stay irrelevant you stupid Aussie fuck. Nothing you say or do even matters here.

Anglos before hoes traitor

All hail the new Ottoman Empire

Why are Brits so butthurt about Brexit? :^)