How does this make you feel?

How does this make you feel?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1493982634611.webm

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/local-mayoral-elections-live-results-polls-updates-conservative-seats-labour-seats-2017-5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

At least they are being honest about white genocide.

>How does this make you feel?
better than before

Its racist.

That's fucked up.

Bored, if that sign is real it's outright inegalitarian.

>first
>implying hierarchy
So the Labour party in Canada turned out to be Marxists. How shocking.

What a pathetic excuse for a human.

What the fuck? Where's this from?

Dianne Abbott certainly put her child first when she refused to send it to a school where she was MP. Allegedly.

Certainly put it first again when she couldn't get a secondary of choice so sent it abroad and got it in as a foreign student. Allegedly.

Plus the hilarious identity of its father

>mfw these people will all suffer and die under hundreds of years of jewish bolshevism if whites are exterminated.

that's clearly the UK

ITT: White bois crying that they're gonna be extinct soon, when they were the ones that raped, pillaged and destroyed other civilisations.

Also, not to mention that they actively promote the genocide of Muslims/Jews, which is outright racist and wrong.

This was an unironic post and i'm happy that whites won't exist at all in 2075. ;^)

>inb4 mudslime die pigfucked xdddd

No, neck yourself.

>they were the ones that raped, pillaged and destroyed other civilisations.

nothing to do with me I wasn't even born then.

>they were the ones that raped, pillaged and destroyed other civilisations.
>what are huns
>what are mongols
>what are turks
>what are caliphates
poor bait

Almost makes it worth it, lol. Cutting off your head to spite your face.

White people only run the risk of extinction during lefty periods, because the left hates anything even remotely related to success. Their idea is literally "equality by any means necessary."

Also, the most actively anti-Semitic group out there is generally a left wing group, the right says some shit but the left wouldn't hesitate to.. quietly fuck someone with a German or Slavic surname. Jews are white.. right? Right?

Nope. It's not bait if it's real.
There's literally nothing you can do to stop the Muslim hammer that's gonna come down on Europe and America.

Muslim will be the largest religion by 2030, with over 2 billion followers.

N O T H I N G T H A T Y O U C A N D O!

What's diverse about that billboard. They're all black, im confused.

You have to go back.

To be fair whites have always been under assault from different khazar-mongolian or semitic groups hellbent on enslavement and genocide.

Asian here. The day the last white person dies will be the day Asians will start enslaving blacks and sandnegros. You better start sucking my cock, boy.

Back to where? I was born here.
How about you go back to Africa, where all humans originated from.

Nice slave mentality, enjoy your life of envy.

They're appealing to single issue voters by using emotive language. It's literally the appeal to emotion fallacy turned into a political campaign, seriously, this shit is hilariously transparent.

Kinky.

You mean that Pakistani asians? The Bengali asians? The Sri Lankan, Indonesian, Malasian asians?

Kek'd. Asia will host the largest Islamic population you retard.

Go pray in your own streets. The West is for Europeans.

>shitskin thinking getting rid of whites will bring in a utopia

Who is he? So I can post it on reddit

Like they digging their own graves, I like it.

That doesn't change anything.
You kind won't exist in the future.
I don't care about a upoptia - but only the destruction of the Western world, so the East will rise.

Sweden talking about other nations digging their own graves

It's good they aren't hiding it anymore.

Hubris will be their downfall.

Whatever, i'm gonna be studying calculus now with my full Muslim/black class.

While you white bois are pissing about in the streets, being chav wankers, etc...

Us Pakis, Bengalis, Indians will take your jobs :^)

The East would still be in the Bronze age without Europeans. Hell, even with our help, you cunts are still in huts.

Oh, not to mention, your universities are getting full of us too :^)

Stay mad, whitecucks.

It's the same British empire it always was. The working class are entirely disposable.

A FUCKING POO

Uh yeah, China, Japan, S.Korea, Hong Kong, they're tooootally in huts, right?

Even though they produce your technology, etc.

Good goyim.

Democratic party in Maine, Richard Fochtmann

Hey Mayor Khan

Any white person who votes for this fat cunt deserves death

Later, whitecucks, see you in 20 years, OH WAIT, YOU'LL ALL BE DEAD.

AHHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

Thanks again boomers, for inviting 1000's of these people who loathe us here.

It isnt suprising at all.
The labour party in almost every western country has stopped caring for their native working class people.
They simply support immigration, because immigrants vote labour, because benefits.
If it werent for immigration, labour would be a small shit party.

Delete your Facebook account and tell them this is why.

We are stopping it in America. We aren't going to be like you cunts

This is hilarious! We all know the left doesn't want equality.There's been equality for decades.It's about time they start saying what they REALLY want: to exterminate white people.

>mass immigration
>teaches 'white oppression' in schools
>pushes abortion
>hates traditional family values
>pushes homo sex + trannies in film / media
>
((They )) have their own independent xountry,yet they want more. They constantly meddle and try to influence our countries. The right is rising all over the world and they wont avoid total annihilation this time.

Always remember the samsom option.
((They)) say "if we go down ,we'll bring everyone with us". Except they wont. If it isn't the right that wipes them out its the muslims. They hate them + their are only ,roughly, 12 m of ((them)) in the whole world. There are over a billion muslims.

Which is why they're trying to destroy their countries and break them up.

Don't thank us. Thank your marxist politicians. I didn't advocate for this, but i'll take my chances when I get em.

You dug them for us in back in the 40's

Thx anglos!

Who was the babby daddy?

(((Fochtmann)))

Yeah, I wonder what all those countries have in common....

stop taking the bait you retards

Feel's good living with the sheep right now!

Labor = irrelevant

Yea we dont have a muzzie problem(thanks 911). But we do have a major spic problem. These motherfuckers are popping out kids at an alarming rate. Need to find a way to red pill these fuckers before we have some fucking commie Guatemalan running our country.

The picture is the UK. The video is Canada.

These nation wreckers need to fucking hang by the neck until dead.

no it's in maine

Didn't they lose a ton of the local elections over there?
Top kek

What is Labour's platform? You have universal healthcare, high taxes, equal rights. What's left?

>Whatever, i'm gonna be studying calculus now with my full Muslim/black class.

That's strange, given that blacks and Muslims are the two most underrepresented minorities in STEM programmes at Russell Group universities.

Are you sure you're talking about calculus? Did you actually mean Basic Maths for Working in Your Dad's Shop?

Same thing.

Sometimes I wish that we really die out and watch them kill each other destroy all the infrastructure and starve because of no gibs

Just watch South Africa.

Their undeniable muslim majority?

Just do what we do with our blacks. Give them all guns, drugs & abortion clinics. They'll self population control.

Clearly the Labour Party has decided that after it's failure in politics, it would better serve the country by partnering with the NHS. As sych, it's first task is to find out how many native British are crazy, retarded, or otherwise mentally challenged.
Thanks to the Labour Party, after the election results come in, the NHS will just need to find out how many whites voted for Labor, and have this vital public health information available.

>be 2075
>whites all gone
>fuggin yes bix nood
>random outbreak of ebola
>no pity vaccines from white people
>black go extinct
>Chinese merchants rub their hands at your resources

it was over from the first move

>How does this make you feel?
Its a good thing they are open about their beliefs like this.

Rather content actually.

>Conservatives +170 / Labour -132
>The Conservatives continue to make gains.
>Tory Tim Bowes is elected West of England mayor.
>Labour on course for disaster with over a hundred net losses.
>UKIP loses all seats it has been defending so far.
>Final counts for local and mayoral elections ends at 6 p.m. BST on Friday.
businessinsider.com/local-mayoral-elections-live-results-polls-updates-conservative-seats-labour-seats-2017-5

Shame about UKIP, though.

But it's not working anyway. The more of and the more visible mass migration comes to more it provokes backlashes in elections. Their propaganda in media is falling flat as conservatives ignore the messaging and listen to their own side, even if it's not even right or telling the truth. When they push it hard their sales fall and their target audiences start switching off and stop consuming. White liberal birth rates might be going off a cliff, but among conservatives they're still at replacement level and among ultra-conservative and overwhelmingly white religious groups they maintain high birth rates. US Mormons for example are out-breeding even US Muslims.

Reality is while the overall number of whites is falling across the West, what's left is becoming more politically and socially monolithic. The ones still doing well among middle class conservatives have sustainable birth rates. It's white liberals and the white underclass dying off at a record pace, not the rest. The smaller they get, the more united the demographic becomes, even as a large minority they could still be as if not even more effective. The less of us there is, the harder it is to play divide and conquer among us over trivial political differences. If anything we've historically been at our most effective as a powerful minority able to divide and conquer other races by playing them off against each other. We're going nowhere.

Happy that they're being open about it. They'll be summarily obliterated in the election.

a bit peeved

>Shame about UKIP, though.
It was inevitable. They are called the United Kingdom Independence Party. We are not going to be independent. A party without a clear, coherent reason to exist does not survive.

WHOOPS meant to say we are NOW going to be independent***

T. shitskin that's jealous and mad because he literally looks like a piece of shit.

>tfw (((their))) propaganda is only working on the weak failures of the race
>tfw they are unintentionally separating the wheat from the chaff
>tfw what's left will shake them to their very cores

They're in OUR countries and THEY are the minorities in them. It fucking makes sense.

It's going to be great.

>It fucking makes sense
no, it would make sense if they were in THEIR OWN countries

yeah thats what I thought, fucking brexit happened

All of our politicians are tranny Masons. It's even making a satanic hand gesture on the damn poster!

Or that was the plan all along. Make whites strong, aggressive and genocidal again filtering out all weakness and division but ensure they're controllable this time and every bit of ideology is manufactured. Look at the entryism and involvement behind the scenes with the pro-Israel lobby and 'alt-right'. Ethno-nationalism is coming back, but only in a highly controlled kosher form that's allow to be pro-white and nationalistic but only if it supports Israel and can be used as an attack dog to control the Muslim population and keep it's numbers from being uncontrollable.

Labour are literally lib dem tier
>see polls