The Australian Port Arthur massacre was a false flag to take the guns off the AUSKEKS there is too much evidence

The Australian Port Arthur massacre was a false flag to take the guns off the AUSKEKS there is too much evidence

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VoKx29I2_zE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sydney_Hilton_Hotel_bombing
youtube.com/watch?v=iuoBItG5FMU
youtube.com/watch?v=_OodValxoZs
youtube.com/watch?v=VaBcCA5jyxI
youtube.com/watch?v=g5vplwjX-Zo
youtu.be/UdYxtultxZU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nope, you're wrong lad. I've been there and seen ghosts.

was dem dream time spirits

its true also i was born on the day it happened :D
28/4/1987

actually it was 1996

maybe that was another massacre

i fully aware of that, i meant the "date it happened"
Not exact day

aye

Ive looked into it , but i would like to get a face 2 face account from someone that survived that day, not just some government shill on a TV programme

he was born on the day it happened, give or take a decade, stop ruining his story you fucking dickhead.

chill man its all good :D

No

Well whatever keeps this thread alive and redpilling the dumb aus cucks

i think it happened but it was setup by the government to ban guns before the internet became too powerful they were also banned in UK in 1996 same as australia

banned on the same year in 2 commonwealth countries......that's interesting
I think howards eyebrows had something to do with it

If only Martin had been discovered by the armed forces
He could have been the greatest marksman Aus has ever known
Our own mentally deficient John Rambo
This dude was noscope hip firing out headshots before the current generation of codkiddies were even born

Both big massacres, They couldn't do the same thing today that's why they did it then before the internet was too big

I know it happened, id just like to talk to some of the people their and hear what they have to say it would be quite interesting if they went into detail about the shooter and his actions,.
-If bryant martin actually did do it, and he was actually retarded how did they make him do it ? Does anyone actually remember seeing him do it ? Thats what i want to know, We are just told he did it.......would of been a hectic day in that restaurant / cafe

either way, we are now treated like criminals who are not responsible enough for ownership of firearms

thanks comrade

If it was fake and their plan was to take away the guns, what is their endgame? The guns have been gone for a while now and Australia isn't an authoritarian dystopia yet.

it actually is though

>some crazy tardbag kills a bunch of people
>LETS BAN ALL THE THINGS HE USED TO KILL PEOPLE

The idea of reducing weapons to reduce the amount of crazy people is ludicrous. Most serial killers use knives and blunt objects and are never caught.

its a social experiment to see how much they can fuck over a once free nation

You can take our guns but you can't take our stubbies
(TN: stubbies means bottles)

Survivors of the event did go on speaking tours.
The official story is bullshit.
Look it on jewtube or someshit

>Deadly deception at Port Arthur
At first i didn't understand how is it even related to that shameful surrender of peninsula to the japs. Man, imperial careerist officers were quite retarded.

is disgusting how much fuckery goes on in this country, how is it acceptable for the 100% of media to be owned by 1 man

i know , but how can you be sure they arent just made up survivors, What would be there reason for lying if they are legitimate survivors ?

There is zero evidence he did it, everything in the case is based on his confession, the confession of a literal retard

Thats why i want to personally talk to someone that was their , if he didnt do it then someone else did right ? Someone would of seen that ?

Why do people think it was a false flag? I know he had extremely, unusually high accuracy but maybe he had some sort of tard powers, what are the other reasons?

What kind of guns could you have before the ban?

Could you own AL'S?

Could you carry a handgun?

AR's

youtube.com/watch?v=VoKx29I2_zE

Couldn't carry but you could own whatever

most of the police in the area were shipped out of the area that day for some meth lab or something, a large hospital truck (designed for carrying many bodies) was sent to the area months before that has never been used before or after the event, a politician said we will never have uniform gun laws until there is a massacre in Tasmania also the massacre occurred in 1996 same as the UK massacre that got guns banned and regulated there also then PM blocked them from having an inquest

also martin bryant injured himself with fireworks as a child in 1979 They were banned nationwide in 1979 he must have been some kind of TardTool for the elites

He was 28 years old and it happened on the 28th
at "New Town"

while were on this topic
can we discuss the SYDNEY HILTON BOMBING

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sydney_Hilton_Hotel_bombing

Piggybacking off this because it's been fucking ages since I read about this, pretty sure I also remember him just coming into a fuckload of money and him having no real reason to attack that cafe.
Why there? If his accuracy wasn't so incredible he'd have gotten way less kills, but he'd have gotten even more in a higher populated area.
It's all fishy as fuck and you can't even talk about it with most people here.
Seriously though his accuracy wasn't just good, it was nearly inhuman.

federal government refused to hold and inquiry, same as port Arthur,

Witnesse said

- "You can't comprehend your sitting there on a quite day enjoying a coffee and someone comes in a starts shooting people, It just dosent make sense"

I'm still spotty about why they did it...
Did you know they teach a negative view of the Eureka stockade rebellion in schools now?
>Bad miners defying government!
300 men with semi-auto ARs is much more of a threat to .gov. than 300 men with bolt-actions.

Leaked Police audio reveals Martin Bryant innocent

youtube.com/watch?v=iuoBItG5FMU

His neighbour was a high end lawyer and wanted the property Martin inherited. Somehow connected lawyers and MP's got involved in his personal life.
Basically a heap of connected corrupt fucks found this tard with money.

youtube.com/watch?v=_OodValxoZs
Never seen this before, have you seen it?

Playing devil's advocate here (because I really do think something fishy was up), but the only thing there that's really extremely unexplainable is the hospital truck. Everything else could just be a coincidence -
>large scale police operations happen from time to time
>Tasmania had the laxest gun laws (I think) in the country, and they were already shilling hard against them; remember seeing some Current Affair or something where they bought a scary black gun in Tasmania and warned about the likelihood of a massacre. Remember that there had been quite a few mass shootings with many casualties in the late '80s and early '90s in other states and they'd responded by tightening up gun control, so saying "we will never have uniform gun laws until there's a massacre in Tasmania" when Tasmania was holding out is kind of understandable
>gun control was in the air in the west, and the Dunblane massacre led to gun control in the UK, so it was easier to point to that as an example

More australians died as a result of home invasions after the gun ban, than pyschos could ever kill.

problem is people are afraid of idiots with guns, (rare self correcting problem)

rather than incentive driven criminals. (over thousands dead by now)

Topest KEK.

literally killed more people cause those people died quietly.

Did you really have to explain it?

Some things that I find intriguing are how fast the gun control measures were shoehorned, the evidence being sealed away for a long time (30 years I think it was?) and the fact a coronial inquest was denied by Howard despite the bodies (I think one of them was a foreigner too, American I believe).

What sickens me is that you can't have intellectual discussion about this in society anymore. Most people just want their grog and sports whilst their rights are being eroded away on a daily basis.

While the police negotiator was on the phone with martin bryant , the shooting was taking place.
It wasent martin bryant

Our nanny state lawyers & MPs wanted them banned because 'bogans would get pissed and shoot each other during a bluey'.
So we all lose our right to self defence because genetic dead ends were removing themselves from the gene pool.

I somehow missed that there wasn't an inquest. No matter how much I try to think of a reason, I can't. This shit is fucked senpai

The real gunman at Pt Aurther was Benjamin Overbeeke

people have been brainwashed by anti gun propaganda for the last 30 years they wouldn't want guns rights back even if they knew it was a false flag they have changed an entire generation

Yes
Because I don't want some confused yank crawling into the thread and after 2 seconds of googling wondering why we're so proud of our short shorts

What do you boys think of Jim Jeffries? Is he a cuck?

fuck off Gypsy

Lol Bogan cunt

m8

Yes, he is a cuck.

It happened but it's highly unlikely bryant was the shooter. Everything about it stinks and legal procedure was not followed.

>throw legally retarded man in solitary for months until a "defense" lawyer who was actually from the prosecution side convinced him to plead guilty
>Ignore all conventional procedure
>Case solved!

Thanks for the world famous Australian hospitality.

I think its general consensus that the shooters were someone else

It was planned to go down on the ferry but the time table had changed, so they changed location to the cafe which was meant to be a secure location

When the shooter walked in with the gun a spook by the name of Anthony Knightingale stood up and said "NO NOT HERE" and was shot in the neck almost immediately

See wendy scurr if you haven't already. Where are you getting this overbeeke stuff from

Look up Andrew Mallard for an example from Perth where the cops framed another intellectually handicapped bastard. These pricks are just sick. While you're at it, when was the last time you heard a news report about police corruption? Not for decades. You think there's no corruption in the police force? Fucking rampant more like it.

Interesting, i got that name from this interview with retired Sargent i believe

Actually there's been a bunch in the news lately about coppers on the Gold coast, can't wait for that to disappear as well

When the police negotiator spoke with Martin Bryant on the phone, Martin bryant was at his room making sandwiches at "SeaScape Cottage"

In the phone call he mentions the name RICK, and you hear gun shots in the background of the phone call, suggesting someone else or possibly this "Rick" was doing the shooting there
Keep in mind shootings happened in many places not just the cafe

Richie Allen's interview with Keith Allen Noble, who's written a book exposing the Port Arthur massacre, is worth a listen. He mentions the refrigerated truck and a lot more evidence besides youtube.com/watch?v=g5vplwjX-Zo

Counting down for /pols QandA thread next week so can post some of this kookery. Baiting normies watching/listening to the ABC should be a national pastime.

What's the definitive website for this shit anyway? Are there any videos that cover the whole thing and don't leave shit out?

You and OP need to stop posting PICS FOR ANTS

What?

Full blown cuck after getting his girlfriend that got blacked every weekend for 10 years. Embarrassing watching him now desu

And what exactly is the 28th month of the year?

stupid retard burger

not my fault you don't know how to expand

>being this fucking ignorant

You guys aren't the centre of the world you know

It was just a prank

I was born in 9/11

Prrof 911 was in inside job

Total fag cuck
How could you stir that porridge I mean really

youtu.be/UdYxtultxZU
This is a good start &a the vids that link off it.

fuck really?

as someone that lives a couple of hundred metres from the site that's a fucking disgrace

I think Australia is like a testing ground for JWO schemes. They've tried to pull the exact same fakery in Burgerland, it just hasn't worked too well. I believe most mass shootings are either completely fake like Sandy Hook or just Mossad death squads like in Port Arthur.

I wonder if they tested banning guns on islands first because it would be easier to prevent smuggling and they could get better results.

He is the worst. I think he is only popular in America because of his put on Aussie accent and potty mouth. His politics couldn't be more anti Sup Forums if he tried.

how the fuck are you so high t australia and you dont just say fuck the law and build yourselves some shootas