Redpill me on migrants, Sup Forums

Redpill me on migrants, Sup Forums

I'll spread the word to some normies while I'm at it.

Also give me links and specific cases, normies wont believe it if I can't show them evidence

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
globalresearch.ca/divide-and-conquer-the-globalist-pathway-to-new-world-order-tyranny-from-a-geopolitics-perspective/5483935
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why does nobody reply to any of my fucking threads, i've been trying this for three days now

lurk moar, phaggot.

aight thats fair

They only migrate to places that have welfare. They'll literally travel half way across a continent, past perfectly fine countries, just to get to the ones that have welfare.

to subtle?

stop welfare = stop migrants

>normies
>reddit spacing
fuck off faggot

france and Germany been at war for centuries for dominance of European continent

create EU to counter military or territorial hegemony

end up trying to destabilize each others societies and economies with migrants instead

>aight thats fair

Try not to take it personally, user... you seem a decent fellow.

Lurk moar is the standard prescription for newfags.

btw never been on r/the_donald or any political subreddits, I've only been on r/csgo and r/spacengine to check for updates and shit, so I'm just general newfag

Here's the Portugal redpill.

this is the type of shit i want, thanks

I dont wanna bother finding articles and news and even, some will just call it fake either way.
Look at what this guy said
There are alot of "stable" islamic states that are much closer to the immigrants. But they dont go there, could be because their own countries dont accept them but that speaks of the immigrants well enough. They go to the europe, and not just anywhere, they go to places where the welfare is the highest and where they can get more welfare by breeding more. They do not want to work, they just want to leech the country. I remember reading a news article with a title thats a quote from the immigrants in germany "we dont want to work we are merkels guests." These people are scum and even their own people reject them.

And this is all absolutely disgusting and vile, even if you pretend that none of them committed any crime, which is far from true.

The Aussie like the Serb user said resumed that for you:

Sounds like you guys have the answer, what is it?

Oh make them work, got it.

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

They want Germany's gibsmedat and not work or work for more money. Comply that with having a bigger community and some mosques.

They have been resettled by EU quotas.

They're dumb if they think can go to Germany. They have to go back here or they get expelled from EU.

The worst is that Angela Merkel doesn't see what's going on.

Part of them are economic migrants - they ain't refugees - if not they would stay in Portugal - we aren't Syrian-like warzone.

Also they don't want fight for their country - for Assad, for Rojava or Syrian Free Army.

There was a thread of a Syrian Kurd taking asylum in Germany complaining he wouldn't enter the conflict and to Sup Forums not hate him and shiet.

>so I'm just general newfag

Well, nobody's perfect.

>globalresearch.ca/divide-and-conquer-the-globalist-pathway-to-new-world-order-tyranny-from-a-geopolitics-perspective/5483935

The elites basically want to enslave mankind. They do this by destroying all social ties (family, gender, ethnicity, culture). The best way do accomplish this is simply to flood first world countries with immigrants to confuse, overwhelm, and demoralise the native population until it's too weak to fight back. The elites seize control of government and the military through bribery, assassinations, and liberal propaganda. I'm not 100% sure what their endgame is, but one theory is they will begin installing microchips, labelled 'Mark of the Beast' with GPS tracking, contactless payments, and iris recognition that track your movements and give you 'points' for good and bad behaviour. Refusing to comply will result in execution at FEMA death camps. Alternatively, they'll just genocide anyone who isn't one of the elite's chosen.

This is supposed to usher in a new dystopian world where the elites have unlimited power and the enslaved masses are completely under their thumb.

This, seriously and do research yourself op you useless child