India Launched new Satellite

Another milestone while becoming superpower.

Other urls found in this thread:

indianexpress.com/article/india/uttar-pradesh-ambulance-services-cow-4637161/
amazon.in/Era-Darkness-British-Empire-India/dp/938306465X
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>mfw the moon turns brown because India is using their satellites to dump their poo there

Is it another SCAT-SAT?

DESIGNATED SHITTING ORBITS

You just jelly Bribro because we didn't included Pakistan as it's part.

it won't turn brown as long as there are no streets on the moon

Shitting up the stratosphere with yet more space junk.

To be fair there are many countries that have their shit together - no pun intended - that don't have any space program.

Britard is jelly seeing his colony about to have a colony in the moon.

You are yellow tooth fat motherfucker NEET in your basement you are worth nothing you anglo scum.

The only good you can do is to personally offer your sister to the nearest Jamal center and that completes the cycle of you faggotness and you level up to supreme faggotry.

or beaches

It was launched from like the SHART Cosmodrome or something too

Superpooper by 2020

poo

How many SKYKANG messages do you repeat when 100's of EMU's are running towards your settlement?

>still can't build a proper sewage system
Super power here we come. Any minute now, just you wait

D E S I G N A T E D S H I T T I N G C O L O N Y

STFU you are already a superpower just learn to not shot om streets so the west takes you seriously.

Good for you India! Now maybe some of your countrymen will want to move back home.

Kek

Pajeet bringing in the bantz today.

Don't forget this indianexpress.com/article/india/uttar-pradesh-ambulance-services-cow-4637161/

Finally Poogle maps for india! Now you cvan just GPS your way to nearest shitting street!.

>colony
Poolony.

San Francisco is Issuing Poop Maps and the Snow Niggers think they are superior.

While in Finland Preteen girls are being groomed by Syrian Refugees. Hahhaha. Snow Niggers are walking dead breed.

its called SCATsat.....

scat.... please be real

>While in Finland Preteen girls are being groomed by Syrian Refugees. Hahhahaaa. Snow Niggers are walking dead breed.

What will you do when you realise there are no streets in space?

Nice job, India-bros. Glad that at least someone can succeed despite being culturally enriched by britbongs.

LMAO
this is too much

>scat
German government is running dating service for Refugees with your women.

Are they being held hostage? Those girls look scared and desperate.

>POO
>IN
>SPACE?

India has an upper class that has a reasonable level of intelligence on average.

They use the lower class for the labor.

Most Bong colonies and areas of influence have ended up decent enough (China, India, and so on); natives that couldn't adapt were wiped out, of course.

Meanwhile in Europe: Snow Nigger women welcome their new Muslim overlords. They were not satisfied with their own limp impotent men.

Lol filthy ungrateful Poojeet. Everything you have achieved has only been thanks to Britain and white people. We gave you science, medicine and industry. Without us you would be nothing more than filthy subhuman brown savages who shit in the street - oh wait...

That is the future of Snow Niggers and their women.

>Bombay, this is Pajeet requesting a space walk
>Why Pajeet?
>I have to poo and there are no streets inside

They have already surpassed that milestone...

>Britard is jelly seeing his colony about to have a colon on the moon.

FTFY

>science, medicine and industry

You took everything we had and Please look for your wives and children because Ahmed knows how to plough the fertile land.

>when the international spacestation has to go clean outside again because interplantary indian poo hit the exterior again

If those girls are going with them they're brainwashed whores.

Or fields

nooo , not them too

Caste system rules. India is still a 3rd world, filthy poverty ridden piece of shit hell hole.

>You took everything we had
>The brits stole our loos

India never had anything. Nothing good ever came out of India. That's why you're a filthy shit hole that still has the plague.

Fuck off. What Britain has was stolen from India. Industrial revolution was financed by loot from India. Now you are de-industrializing when you are kicked out and India is fast growing. Filthy little snow niggers. Go save your daughters from being groomed.

>took everything

HAhahahah lol

>American
>Calling germans and brits snowniggers
Wew lad

> 60% white
> chimpouts every day
> never set foot on european soil
> tries to lecture europeans

lol burger please

India was historically among the worlds top 2 economies along with china. The number system that you snow niggers use came from India along with trigonometry and many other mathematical fields. India was looted by BritShits and now it is growing fast. Just wait and watch.

No wonder you ally with the poos.
>Designated sharting marts

Read some History manchild. You're either a nigger or an inbred white with IQ of -10.

do you toilet people really belive that?

poo

such crap - the industrial revolution happened well before the east india company even started taking land in pooville.

You seriously need to read economics. Wealth primarily comes from technology and efficient allocation of capital. That graph also does not look at per person wealth, britain and benelux had gdp per capita much much higher per person compared to most of the world by the late middle ages.

I didn't knew biofuel was useful to launch rockets to the space.

t.canadian poo

Yes germs, don't you know the truth already.

Pooperpower by 2030

Kek not bad pajeet

not sure if srs or trolling

either way I thank god every day Im not indian

Hahahha. Sweden....You will be Swedenistan soon. Your Daughters like Refugees better than you snow niggers. Don't forget to send your daughter for a govt sponsored cuddling session with a Refugee.

You NEET must be smarter than the Researcher and scholars. Right?
Also, Fuck off.

>implying a filthy shit hole like india will ever become a super power

Hey I've been there

It's a school in gothenburg, not even kidding

I've read maddison's stuff poo faggot. That is just a graph showing the size of the economy not per capita, go back an do some math and economics. West Europe overtook india and china before they even discovered the americas on per capita basis it is just that there were always so few europeans.

>either way I thank god

Allah is a fake god you fool.

>SCENARIO, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

You are the president of a country. More than half of your population doesn't have acces to clean toilets, causing great health risks for your country.

You have 2 options:
>Invest in toilets
>Invest in space shit

India will become superpower in 2030 and annex Pakistan and bangladesh

All joking aside, India is actually kinda nice.

Showing you h1bs be packing your ?

Are you Hindu then?
Legit question too. There are like 5 different religions in India.

I know India takes a lot of poo around Sup Forums but the reality is that India is rising and will have a larger economy than China within the next 20 years. Superpower by 2020? No. Bigger economy than China by 2040? Without question. The global economic power structure is steering the big private and corporate investors to all investment classes inside India. That is an orchestrated global mechanic that occurred in the early 1990's with regard China. Twenty-five years of that investment has given China the second largest economy on the planet. Nevertheless, much of that China investment capital is now flowing out of China and into India extremely rapidly. There is a massive capital flight out of China underway. For the next twenty to twenty-five years, the world is going to turn to India instead of China as its manufacturing base. You might want to grow up a bit and stop poking fun and India and instead invest in India. Don't take my word for it. Do your own research. Make a few phone calls to some big investment houses. You'll thank twenty years from now.

>I lurn emu math n i wuz an emu fagit.

You people are the world's biggest thieves. That is why Eurotrash snow niggers are being invaded now. Your days of living on loot are over.

> 60% of indians dont have toilets
> designated shitting streets
> launches space toilet called "SCATSAT"

you people really are too much

Ok mutt :^)

I was born Hindu but I don't follow religion.

Poo in loo?

You idiot. India's space program is a serious undertaking. For man-rated spacecraft, the feces are collected by a zero-g reciprocal device and lands with the spacecraft. It is then taken from the reciprocal and carefully deposited on India's streets.

Nice. I'm Buddhist, hence my asking.
I tend to ignore India bantz threads myself but figured to stop in and it turns out that was a good idea.

No.
Because I didn't fall into Jewish propaganda of Porcelain.

You might be a Germ. But your Grand daughter will be an Muslim. National suicide is your shitholes favorite activity. I am also glad that you snow nigger germs are not Indian.

India's Bill of rights is called the MAGNA SHARTA

You can thank American oayers you fuckung ingrate curry nigger shitskin non-Aryan.

It's autists paradise. Do whatever you wanna do my friend.

They stole it from me mummy that is why my country and people are so shit.

Think whatever sophistry you need to feel better. Everyone else knows it is just due to HBD, even leftists know that deep down, that is why they feel so guilty.

> calls germans "snow niggers"
> posts picture of swedes

do you even geography, burger?

Your grand children will be half Muslim Muts. After your Daughters "Cuddle" up with the Refugees.

Scatellite

Is this some triggered ameri-poo? Or just a regular poo with a proxy?

Do indians honestly belive they are white?

>half Muslim
A what?

I recommend you this.
amazon.in/Era-Darkness-British-Empire-India/dp/938306465X

Read it and then we will talk. It's not Science fiction. It has good content and all can be confirmed by Historical data.

All you snow niggers look the same Albinos to me. When Indians are born with Albinism they look like you snow niggers. In other words, you are nothing but a birth defect.

Half Muslim.

sure pajeet
whatever makes you feel better about living in a giant toilet