So I don't have health insurance anymore? What happened? Trump was supposed to repeal Obamacare, not the ACA?

So I don't have health insurance anymore? What happened? Trump was supposed to repeal Obamacare, not the ACA?

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-04/senate-write-its-own-obamacare-repeal-bill
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Once Drumpfcare passes employers no longer have to offer health insurance, there's no longer a standard of care, insurers don't have to honor their policies, you pay a 30% premium tax tax if you go from not having insurance to buying insurance, and insurers get a tax break that basically doubles their bottom line at your expense.

But we stopped those Planned Parenthood bogeymen so who cares if health insurance is worse and twice as expensive xD.

The ACA and Obeezycare are the same thing dumbass. My insurance rates are going to be dropping soon. At least the individual market wont be fucked anymore.

Good.

Hopefully it collapses the entire health insurance industry. It's a (((Boomer))) scam that doesn't work in the modern day.

No shiiiit right

Get a job and pay for your own healthcare. It's simple.

Pretty sure your current coverage will last until January

I only make $12 an hour. It's not enough to afford the medicine I need.

Boogeycare fatties on suicide watch.

Then get saving.

I'm not paying for your shit anymore.

I mean on one hand, I don't want to pensions get slashed and geriatric care to go, but on the other hand they doomed us all to an early death so I kinda want to see some karma.

Then go to Mexico or Canuckistan for it. Jesus you people don't realize what a racket the medical industry is. You gotta start stealing back or you're never going to make it.

>medicine I need.
Explain why we need you

When the government going to drop the protectionist racket of the FDA? I could buy drugs from eastern europe for 1/100th of the price I am forced by the government to pay.

>the medicine I need
seriously order it online

Seriously tho just die

It still has to get through the senate and then trump needs to sign it, that's my understanding.

Pretty sure the senate is going to deny it, change a bunch of shit, and send it back to congress

you have a bit of time

I remember years ago a friend of mine was dealing with some crippling anxiety but he didn't have much money. Instead of paying to see a shillcyatrist he just bought some good sauce on the internet from India and self-medicated until he got his shit together. That's American as hell.

I wonder when it will finally sink in and the mil/pol/fags will realize just how bad the Orange One is for America.

Trump boners must be sagging worldwide.

I think you dont know how market and capitalism works.Im working in hospital so i dont think your doctors, nurses and black slaves will not have work.

Kek did you guys know this bill against the ahca also includes a $300b tax cut for the richest? GOP really has you retards by the balls.

This sad, fat man can't catch a break:

>Senate To Write Its Own Obamacare Repeal Bill

>The Republican House spent Thursday afternoon celebrating the passage of a Healthcare bill that nobody has scored, let alone read, and already the Senate has poured cold water over the first and so far only achievement of the Trump administration.

>The reason, as we reported this morning, and as Bloomberg and The Hill confirm, several key Senate Republicans have said they will set aside the narrowly passed House health-care bill and write their own version instead, a sign of how difficult it will be to deliver on seven years of promises to repeal Obamacare. In the wake of the House’s razor-thin 217-213 vote, the Senate made clear it was going in a different direction.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-04/senate-write-its-own-obamacare-repeal-bill

How many more years will the republicans waste trying and failing to repeal?

Your macro is a complete lie
Why do you keep spamming it faggot?

>look ma! I posted it again!

Sounds like a personal problem

Let me tak to you about Aflac emergency medical. For just 5 bucks a week you can get great supplemental coverage and life insurance.