New bill is literally the same turd as the one who failed previously...

>new bill is literally the same turd as the one who failed previously, but this time it fucks even more people while giving "health" insurers billions in profits

>"i-it worked #MAGA"

when did you realize trumpets are the stupidest race on earth?

A fucking leaf

a fucking leaf

a fucking leaf

I wish Canada became a nigger nation so none of them were smart enough to use the internet

>haha having healthcare is the same as being able to afford it haha

So where the fuck was the "freedom Cuck-us" ?

>haha letting insurers not renew your insurance once you become sick is great haha
>haha treating pregnancy, rape and depression is considered "pre-existing conditions" haha
>haha having a "high risk" pool literally covered by the govt is literally letting insurers only insure the healthy, while the taxpayer pays for the very sick haha
>while the insurers pocket an extra billion dollars haha

#MAGA

the "Freedom Caucus" were the ones responsible for the new changes

a large part of the losers in Sup Forums will be fucked in the ass if this bill becomes law, and you'll see them somehow blamin Obama for it

>write obama care
>you have to pass it to see what's in it
>everyone's premiums skyrocket
>the poor arebrequire by law to buy it, 6000$ deductible means they never get to use it
Guys, obama is literally Jesus Christ
>trumpcare says healthy people shouldn't be compelled to subsidize fat Americans diabetes meds
LITERALLY HITLER

gotta say, although he was a Democrat, Alan Grayson was the shit. He told Matt Taibbi (Rolling Stone reporter): "I'LL STRIP THE BARK OFFA YOU!" Great personality.

>tell DOJ to not enforce the individual mandate fines
>dont buy healthcare
>still get free emergency room visits

sounds cheaper

my perfect ticket would be Trump/Grayson. Not necessarily for policy, but the shittalking and shitposting would be off of the fucking charts!

this is now an Alan Grayson appreciation thread

god damn leaf how gullible are you?

Grayson on Syria

Grayson on NAFTA

dare I say it pol...is he our guy?

Grayson wanted to audit the Fed...

>Alan Grayson: I would like to know whether it is within the Federal Reserve’s legal authority to try to manipulate the stock market or the futures market.

Federal Reserve GC Scott Alvarez: I don’t believe the Federal Reserve tries to manipulate the stock market…(Yoda: Do or do not, there is no try.)

Alan Grayson: Does the Federal Reserve actually possess all the gold that’s listed on their balance sheet.

Scott Alvarez, doing a classic poker body language tell, and taking his time: Yes…

Alan Grayson: Who actually executes the trades for the Federal Reserve in the markets?

Scott Alvarez: The Federal Reserve Bank of New York, which executes trades through Primary Dealers.

Alan Grayson: Can you name one Primary Dealer?

Scott Alvarez: JP Morgan Chase

Alan Grayson: Do you mind if we have a GAO audit to see if there has been front-running or insider trading by them? Do you mind? Is that ok with you?

Scott Alvarez: I am not sure if I have that authority…

Reporter Matt Taibbi was misusing confidential information, so Grayson threatened to dismember him:
>"I have personal experience with… well, let’s call it the unique personality of Alan Grayson. In his capacity as an attorney he once basically threatened to have me dismembered and have my body parts dumped in a tin canister and fired into the center of a burning supernova. And that’s actually underselling the real language he used. We were having a disagreement about the use of information given to me by a certain source in a story about military contracting, and in the middle of what had been a normal contentious argument between two sane adults, dude suddenly assumed this crazy monster-voice and just went medieval on me. He was roaring into the telephone about how he was going to crush me, how I was going to wish I had never messed with him, how I didn’t know who the hell I was dealing with, and so on. One phrase I remember in particular was, “I am going to strip the bark off of you!” It came totally out of the blue and it was like being on the telephone with a metamorphosing werewolf — the whole performance genuinely freaked me out. I may even have peed a little, I can’t remember."

>when did you realize trumpets
They've evolved into TrumDumpsters

>shareblue posting
>leaf
>drumpfelstilskins

sage this cancer into oblivion

>anyone who disagrees with the God Emperor is a s-shill whaaaaa