HOLY SHIT THERE ARE A LOT OF ABSOLUTE FAGGOTS ON Sup Forums THESE DAYS

What happened? Is there another place for Sup Forums-like discourse elsewhere on the internet, that isn't completely compromised?

Reddit happened. Also, shit thread, kill yourself.

Yes, but if I tell you then it would get compromised by anotherfaggot.

inb4 "learn to recognize shills and trolls," they are getting more and more obvious but wading through posts that are 50% or more lefty concern-trolling, outright trolling, or faggy baiting is taxing on my sanity.

Got a problem? Blame reddit!

Ever read Frankenstein? Sup Forums created The_Donald and now its paying the price for making a monster.

No. And welcome to the internet - A magical place where people insult strangers over stupid shit. It's been like this ever since I first used the internet in 1997. My first words were... "whattup faggots!"

Wow, nice analogy. I actually read Frankenstein a few weeks ago, was breddy gud

>plebbit found

8/pol/

I'm more talking about the blatantly "subversive," dishonest narrative manipulation that comprises about half of the content you see on here at certain times of the day. This board used to actually seem like it had honest discourse until more recently.

8 chan

The population of Sup Forums literally doubled since 2016

A LOT of edgy fucks probably underage think they are hot shit for meme spouting lowest common denominator racism and the like.

Just ignore or troll the shit out of the leftist shills. They're trying to derail any conversation and create the false image of their ideas being the dominant ones. They can easily be shitposted to death.

>reddit fucked us up
>"no, I think we did this to ourselves."
>PLEBBIT DETECTED GET OUT NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEE

This.
>Reddit happened.
But just to make clear, the_donald is not the only subreddit, that has a huge overlap with Sup Forums.
The actual cancer is r/Sup Forums and similar subreddits, who think Sup Forums is some kind of mine to get "karma" from.
Just go lurk there for a while, and you'll find at least 15 subreddits that overlap with Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

They care so much more than I do, though. It's hard to match their volume. This board used to be comfy but now it's just (((comfy)))

>there are libertarians on here still

Yeah, and you're one of them.

Sup Forums was never, even at the height of stormfaggotry a hivemind board. Sure it felt that way from time to time, but I still remember some good non stormfag discussion I had here back then.
I'm guessing your idea of "comfy" is the general state of Sup Forums during the last primaries, which was actually exception, than rule of Sup Forums conduct.

The important thing is to refuse to play their game, they want to bog you down in pointless discussions and like their kike overlords they'll just end up arguing about pointless details for all eternity and refuse to address the actual topic.

So just do some minimal effort trolling to brush them off and then reply to actually meaningful posts instead.

It's painfully obvious that there's currently a massive deliberate attempt at invading and subverting this board but they fail to realize that we're too fucking autistic to be subverted. So they'll give up in a while.

if you don't already know the answer to that question then you are the cancer

Can confirm. The first words I ever typed into a public interest post, in 1994, were "holy shit, I can't believe how stupid you are."

When you say subvert, what do you mean exactly, leftists or Reddit CivNats, because I don't know which one is a bigger menace

>Welcome to the internet
That sounds like a pretty Reddit thing to say friend-o

those subreddits arent the problem
there are subreddits dedicated to coming here and making you hate those subreddits while forgetting about them
dont you just HATE /r/Sup Forums user? more than anything?

I'm alright with people espousing "politically correct" beliefs in threads if they are honest about it, I'm noticing a lot more concern trolling and dishonest LARPing than there ever was before. It feels like the demographic of people who think that shitting in the bathtub on Sup Forums are actually triggered and motivated enough to ruin it forever

How could we fuck ourselves? We are the users of this website. We weren't faggots before. its not us. If its not plebbit its newfags. But they are probably plebbit from the way they talk.
this. Its probably a plebbit fag trying to be a cool kid and go deeper into the hole. or a kike trying to spread reddit cancer into other communities.

>libertarians arent the most racist
why do you think we want the freedom to disassociate?

Both, civnats and people who unironically identify as "alt right" are pure cancer. So there's both a push from leftists who just spew huge volumes of leftist posts from various proxies to make sure that Sup Forums is full of leftist opinions and then there's the the_donald cancer who keeps posting their jewish internet heroes non stop.

Both of them put a wet blanket over threads and kill all discussion because people just get bogged down on their agendas instead of the actual topic.

The amount of "liberal" subreddits coming here to inflame some kind of animosity is lower than the amount of people form the others, that come here thinking it's some kind of maymay capital of internet where they can be edgy without any repercussion.

And really do we need people shilling hate for reddit in general here? I think most of Sup Forums and Sup Forums agrees that reddit is cancer. I just pointing out that, the cancer has spread here.

But to me CivNats are worse because they wanna subvert the Far-Right. With Leftists, they're just there, you can just make fun of 'em

Yeah i agree with you there. Their push to impose figureheads and other retarded symbols only make it easier for outsiders to attack the symbols and ignore the political message.

The leftists are so obviously out of place that you can just laugh at them.

>includes sentiment toward anti-immigration policies.

But it doesn't, one of their talking points is:

>We're ok with legal immigration from everywhere, we just don't want illegals

lots of nazi faggots.... kind of annoying