Kars4Kids charity diverts funds to proselytizing Orthodox Judaism; less than 1% on children

>“They ought to [say] you are helping proselytize to secular Jews so they can become orthodox,” said Daniel Borochoff, president of CharityWatch, who said he is Jewish. “What’s even worse is their ad makes it out that they are helping kids in general.”

Minnesota AG is taking aim at Kars4Kids, a New Jersey charity that spent less than 1 percent of the $3 million it raised from Minnesota donors on programs in the state.

>according to a compliance review issued Thursday, Kars4Kids spent just $11,600 on charitable programs for Minnesota residents from 2012 to 2014

Other urls found in this thread:

startribune.com/minnesota-attorney-general-finds-that-less-than-1-percent-of-donations-to-kars4kids-charity-goes-to-minnesota-kids/421323363/
youtu.be/K8UV7SAhvG4
youtube.com/watch?v=K8UV7SAhvG4
youtube.com/watch?v=4G6QDNC4jPs
youtube.com/watch?v=Uj2vWIdzOBQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kars4Kids reports spending 63 percent of its proceeds on its mission, which according to its website includes summer camps and mentorships for children, and school and family programs

>Most of that money, amounting to $40 million, was given to an affiliated nonprofit called Oorah, which promotes Orthodox Judaism among children mostly in New Jersey and New York.

>During that time, only one Minnesota child was thought to have benefited from an Oorah program.

startribune.com/minnesota-attorney-general-finds-that-less-than-1-percent-of-donations-to-kars4kids-charity-goes-to-minnesota-kids/421323363/

everything for gods chosen people

my brother almost donated his car to these jews, then he went and looked them up online and found what they were really using these cars for

We've known this for at least 10 years

No shit. These fuckers and their fucking jingle deserves the oven.

youtu.be/K8UV7SAhvG4
This commercial has done more to redpill the masses than Sup Forums ever possibly could.

Don't forget their creepy pedo-grade commercial

youtube.com/watch?v=K8UV7SAhvG4

Sounds like every religious charity

The little Jew girl with the problem glasses is actually pretty fucking funny. Anyways there's a paste bin floating around somewhere with intel. I'll see if I can find it, think I got it somewhere.

(((also accepting boats, motorcycles, rvs, and real estate donations)))

MN Bro here, I knew i hated their stupid fucking radio jingle for a reason

They are still trying this? Damn... I thought that got blown out years ago.

Just like the Jew to look for a loophole. I'm sure it was perfectly legal and they'll get away with it. It's the goyim who need to wake up.

It is a bit of an earworm though.

one eight seven seven
karzzzz for kidzzzzz
one eight seven seven
karzzz for kidzzzzzz

Fuck me now it's in my head forever. THANKS SHLOMO. WONDER IF THEY HAVE BATTLETOADS

read about this years ago on Failed Messiah, RIP

>If it's not *illegal* why do people hate our guts when we do it?

Los Angeles area talk radio stations play that damn commercial relentlessly.

Only see the commercial once in a while at least.

FUCK I JUST GOT IT OUT OF MY HEAD.

WHY

I will save you youtube.com/watch?v=4G6QDNC4jPs

On Fox news almost every other commercial block.

more like Khazars4Kids

>jewish charity of Karz4Yidz
>their mascot is a fucking 5 dollar bill
I would not be surprised if this was some sort of psyop.

>Oorah

Kars4kids you say? Sure. But only if they're Jewish, and they only get a breif look before they're turned away and put down like the vermin they are.

i want a Hitler 2 at this point fuck these people

>Karz4Yidz

Oh Sup Forums

1 8 7 7 KARS FOR KIDS K A R S KARS FOR KIDS
1 8 7 7 KARS FOR KIDS.
DONATE YOUR KAR TODAY.

This is now a Fiveish thread.
>youtube.com/watch?v=Uj2vWIdzOBQ

MFW that fucking jingle comes on the radio

>Alright uhhhh... We have Joe Girardi, the managuh of duh Yankees comin up at Five oh Five, oghkay.... Fouah fouahty too rite now, back aftah dis

>1 877 KARS FOR KIDS, K A R S Karsforkids

My cancer was cured thanks.

Blasted in the office.

But remember goyim, charity will take the place of welfare and be much more efficient, our (((libertarian))) utopia is right around the corner

You can go in the oven with them for inflicting that on us.

Jews are scoundrels who cannot resist shekels

Why is the jingle so loud