Do you guys feel sometimes like marrying a colored girl and just iving your life in peace instead of shitposting on Sup...

Do you guys feel sometimes like marrying a colored girl and just iving your life in peace instead of shitposting on Sup Forums for the rest of your life?

Not sure how peaceful dying of AIDs is.

>marry colored girl
>life of peace
Kek

I yearn everyday for a tanned turk qt gf.

Then i shitpost alone on Sup Forums about "those dumb roaches hahaha, am i rite?".

Someone kill me.

>implying that would bring peace
>dealing with her nigger family and friends would be even worse than the diseases and sandpaper poon

If I could find a qt mixed college girl and marry her and move to buttfuck nowhere Alaska to hunt and fish all day I would be in heaven.

I'm almost 40, so I'll have to into Chinese girl eventually.

Yes I have considered that, actually. Too bad no girl would ever consider marrying me.
Skin color means nothing when you're an ugly fuck.

I don't know about colored girl or even marriage.
But what I've realized is that the redpilling that's going on here is actually blackpilling since most NEETs ended up here cause they gave up on life in the first place.

None of those things are free what the fuck
every single one of those things require some sort of personal investment or commitments

>Hungarian justifying his ancestors' miscegenation.

Shitposting is life , you will never understand

and friends / family require money or assets mixed with skills that are sought after like charming with language or organised. good luck obtaining a family with 0$ or going out with your mates every week with 0$. they wouldn't stand for it.

White men must resist the coloured vaginal jew.

MUST.NOT.MISCEGENATE

>marriage
>peaceful life
user...

Nothing on that list is free.

A better life is possible.

Death is also free.

Why be so negative? Then I saw that you live in Mexico.

Marrying a colored girl is a consolation prize it means you truly lost at life
Might as well take up smoking and start collecting cans
You should strive for better never give up Sup Forums it's only harder for a white girl because the Jews don't want you to have one
And why is that? Because they Want you to stay in your cubicle or register sucking all the potential out of you so you only want an easy way out
You're easy to dispense once they've taken every drop out of you
Don't give in to fantasies
Drive yourself to greatness don't marry a nigger the blue pill is for the ones holding civilization back

How could I live In peace knowing I have thrown out all of the hard work of my ancestors

none of those things are for free, you simply dont understand the cost

I think everyone here would be infinitely happier without Sup Forums. It only exists as a hurtbox to reinforce the idea that things are bad and will never get better, so you need to spend your time here.

There are billions of women on this planet. People living happy lives with jobs and families and homes. And that's not an unobtainable goal. But the first step is walking away from Sup Forums and learning how to connect with a human being again.

I just want to marry a qt white girl with green or blue eyes to try and prevent my children from getting my shitty brown eyes.
That's literally all I want.

>hugs
no
>kisses
no
>love
hell no
>smiles
very rare
>family
gone
>laughter
everyday
>friends
no
>sleep
on daytime mostly
>good memories
they hurt like sharp blades

How do I make friend with normies?
I feel alone and mentally ill.
pic unrelated

"This, Dick, AIN'T,Free."
-Kendrick Lamar

Even colored people don't believe your snake-oil platitudes.

I made friends with normies that like pepe and enjoy my holocaust jokes they became my best buds
Still no gf since my first one and no job but hey its something

>living for happiness
fucking hedonist degenerates

What the hell? This is like the fifth or sixth thread that I have seen on this topic in the past hour or so. Are we being raided?

normie friends with autism how is this possible??
that shit is antinomic
i'm jelly af

But I cant live in peace if I know about shit that is happening outside of my bubble. And I cant just forgot about them.

Nope marry a white women and live in peace. Fuck pol is nothing but propoganda and shills lately. at least try you fuckin cuck

>family
>love
>kisses
>hugs
>free

if only...

Why in God's name would I trade in my white wife for a coon?

>marriage
>peace
Not anymore, dude.

Don't generalize.