Why not a golden -anything else-?
Why choose the least unique gun?

Mexicans love their horny goats

Source?

Also dont get involved with the cartels and they wont bother you

So simple

Give me one other rifle that would be easier to plate with a coat of gold

Nuke us. There is no other way.

Because money doesn't buy class or intelligence.

Of course not, Trump thrives on your problems. He's not gonna solve them, that would destroy his leverage on his retarded voters.

Tell that to the dead students, gringo.

Not true. I was in Tamaulipas when a family got pulled over on a roundabout and the whole family was knelt and decapitated. The guys had their genitals stuffed in their mouths.

Why? The gov said it would start cracking down on crime, so the cartel sent a message.

That's bullshit
Last week they burned building, stores and houses and used stolen trucks and cars to block streets just because a Narco leader got killed

bump
what's going on down there?

Example: the trumps

Mexican Hitler when?

So it'll kill in one shot.

You're very naive.

You cannot rely on foreign aid forever, Juan. All you need is to start organizing right-wing militias and hire some foreign contractors to train them.

Mexico outlaws foreigners having weapons. This is why PMC's can't work in Mexico. We only work as advisors, and very hands off.

How many kills did she get to unlock that weapon skin? Her k/d must be pretty high.

This
Do it

I live on the border and we always hear the crazy ass stories that come from Mexico, It has always been odd how the U.S doesn't even put a bit of attention on Mexico. Yeah yeah its an obvious shithole but c'mon, not even a peep? these guys are worst than ISIS on many levels.

Never mind the -gold-

>that stock
>that brake

what is this
i'm scared

Never. We are too scared to lose our lives.

Steve Sailer has also commented on our lack of interest in Mexico. Seriously, our attention belongs there more than in the ME as you say.

I often think about these hell-holes, what if we colonized them, genuinely for their own good? Could we succeed?

It's a krinkov with an underfolding stock, what's wrong?

... I'm guessing by our experience with Iraq, it wouldn't work.

More specifically an m92

>get Russian weapon
>use it
>get rich
>instead of developing a better weapon with all the money just decorate it with all the money

This sums up pretty much every 3rd world country, the difference is that most Arab and African countries don't get past the get rich part

Globalists want to make Mexico the new Syria, while also Destabilizing SA, causing people to flood north.

Wasn't el chapos cartel the best for natives?

I heard that they would never harm innocent natives

maybe a FAL?

Heh

Cant help mexico when they dump their useless eaters and criminal trash on us. We have too much shit to deal with from the mexicans here, 1/3rd of mexico lives in america illegally.

> consider sending help

He is. It's called deportation. ;^)

>Mexico
>laws
Pick one

why? he'll just annex you when your state inevitably falls
you'll get some nice "economic aid" contingent on obeying some rules and letting murrican military in to bring you some democracy, then you'll give up some jurisdiction or the funding gets cut and, when the subhumans have been thoroughly purged, guess which state unites with the united states?
pretty sweet deal imo

kek

Their government is the cartel. Our government makes too much money off the drug and slave trade to stop it.

Don't the cartels and cia already own the mexican government? Making it like syria would.imply a civil war but it would have to be a different (bad guy) faction or the people uprising.

one tap potential

stopped at " here" .

A este le gusta que los gringos le orinen en la cara

Just force drug legalisation. Some decisional politicians need to sacrifice their pathetic lifes

i'd spray her

Good catch. The scale of things.

>She's small
>AK is also small

Fix your own damn country

who is this muslim lady?

Hopefully she ends up on her knees regretting sucking cartel cock as she hears the chainsaw revving up

Annexing Mexico would require a smaller border wall.

mexico should help him self.

>Organized Crime violence in Mexico is more brutal than ever

As long as it stays in Mexico I don't give a fuck. Have you government spend less time telling Americans and Trump to go fuck ourselves and spend more time solving their own problems.

>Trump should consider sending help here to Mexico

If by help you mean nuke you faggots to Hell... I agree.

south america is a hellhole, thankfully i was born here

Brutal Organized crime needs an even more brutal government.

That situation can be helped only if muricans stop snorting coke.

Legalize guns. Then the citizenry of Mexico takes care the problems easily.

Juans; do you foresee a violent backlash by your regular citizens against this shit?

You retards deserve worse

You'd have to genuinely colonize them, e.g. set up a government and entire ruling class consisting white people who stay there permanently and run the show, not just liberate them from their oppressors and then give them friendly tips on how to run a country and watch it implode because they're low IQ brown people.

Look how better South Africa was under Apartheid.

She should be careful taking those pictures.
Remember when Sup Forums had the russians take out a ISIS cell?

And it never makes the news here.

That was FSA actually.

almost the same shit?
maybe one was sprayed with perfume?

borderlandbeat.com/search?updated-max=2017-05-01T14:20:00-07:00&max-results=14
Borderland Beat is the best news resource, if any user wants to follow cartel habbenings.