Éire/pol/ - Dingo Edition

BREAKING:
Führer of the rising "Fash Hibernia" party does interview with member of basedtrucentralskepticsofyoutube community member ComputingForever (he's one of the least faggy out of that community, that i will say)

>Interview with Justin Barrett, Leader of Ireland’s National Party
youtube.com/watch?v=qfi3MQ8ZfYg
twitter.com/JustinBarrettNP
www.nationalparty.ie

make sure to bump for viral marketing, and for e-celeb chemo

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ireland/comments/69en0x/dave_cullen_from_computing_forever_interviews/
youtube.com/watch?v=LemN6Q6Rgmk
youtube.com/channel/UCje9sy3kHqbevkRoeVd6LtA
youtube.com/channel/UCDhuG96y6kUT7tcFgHGj1Ug
youtube.com/channel/UC8TZzL8vl654VgH9POpb7UA
youtube.com/channel/UC--Ru-Cve1fxhZ8m8xXxeUg
youtube.com/channel/UC-EOu1BGXN5vA8sjJfigTZw
youtube.com/channel/UCFEDB0ZINLClgfwCPZY21mA
youtube.com/channel/UCM8JZqPyRPSsYDpuieZNDjA
youtube.com/channel/UCz6_qv0TrQf63HL14h9711g
youtube.com/channel/UCZLmZoUXTEU4lSxdNTqMh-Q
youtube.com/channel/UCqS47k5s2Q24tQGNUz6tNBQ/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=k85aGlsEGVI
twitter.com/AFAIreland/status/860478299109281793
westmonster.com/eu-blame-chinese-rubber-boats-for-migrant-crisis/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump for irelandingos - some of our greatest convicts/national heroes were irelaniggers

(Check'td)
BRAISE KEKISTAN AMIRITE GUISE?
UPVOTES TO THE LEFT!

bumping through this shit catalog
probably should have used a picture of a trap as OP then i would have gotten more replies

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

GET THE FUCK IN ERE YOU SLIPPERY COCK-SWAGGLERS

BUMP

>HE HASN'T HEARD OF IRISH NATIONAL PARTY

COME ON YOU DRUNKEN IBERINIGGERS GET IN HERE

Its 3pm over here and that big sky light is here so everyone is out side

Sorry lad, missed it in my excitement.

nahyeah you're roight mate (y)

everyone looking at the sky cause they're flat on their arse maybe

OI
(YOU)
GET IN HERE

Bump

AYE CHEERS MATE

BUMPING WITH RARE ASCETIC MONESTARIES

This one's for you, lad.

FUCK SHOULD HAVE STARTED THREAD EARLIER ALL THE THE POTATO NIGGERS HAVE ALREADY FUCKED OFF TO THE PUB

CHEERS BRAH

>Literally not a single Irish post in this thread (until this one)

Nice general you have here, faggot.

My Dad is 1/32 Irish, mate

FUCKIN FOINALLY
amanna spreagúil, mo bhrosna foirne

STOP YANKIN YOUR COCK AND PULL YA BLOODY WEIGHT YOU SOGGY MUFFIN FUCKER

YEAH MATE ME PA IS 1/64TH PURE GAEL AND 1/3 ABO

ALL CAPS BUMPS HARDER

well fuck lads i tried to spark the fire
but looks like paddy pissed out the flame before i could pass it on

Im considered a mongrel here in Fermanagh cause me ma is from one side of lough erne and me da the other

>implying you're not in liverpool

feel the erne

Not from england, never even left ireland

the r/ireland lads aren't loving the Dave Cullen interview.

>racist prick interviews racist prick

reddit.com/r/ireland/comments/69en0x/dave_cullen_from_computing_forever_interviews/

That looks like the spot to be.

Daily reminder that the Catholic Normans destroyed the ancient Irish church, introducing paedophilia and degeneracy to Ireland.

aye
maith leanbh

fucking finally!
welcome

finally what?

(seiceáilte)
finall my bump shitposting has caught some paddys in the deluge
bout tired of covering for you lazy arses

>ireland thread
>everyone is australian
STAY AWAY FROM OUR COLONIES

>everyone
>literally just me bumping
>can't read IDs
daftie

Oh, you were holding the fort. Good man.

aye cheers brother
thread was really just about the video but i thought i'd make it a general, at least ironically, nonetheless
you goyrish need to host more regular generals!

What are the chances of INP gaining any seats?

Anyone watch the Russian in Ireland youtube channel. She just goes around the little towns videoing bits and tours the old castles. Gets about 20 views per vid but they're nice. She's very appreciative even when the place is a state.

youtube.com/watch?v=LemN6Q6Rgmk

She can go back last.

A A N N A M H

Hard to say. They might pick up traction quickly because there is such a desire to do something about immigration or it could be 10 years before they bear some fruit. We'll have to see what candidates they can get to put up.

they're brand new and (save for an unseen gale) it will take a long while before they're a force

well i'm off to bed
don't know why this madman bumped as hard as i did..and at such an hour
my final gift to you is my collection of jewtube channels:

Granville Thorndyke [essential viewing for all Sup Forumslacks]
youtube.com/channel/UCje9sy3kHqbevkRoeVd6LtA

The Hateful Gaels
youtube.com/channel/UCDhuG96y6kUT7tcFgHGj1Ug

Irish Identitarian
youtube.com/channel/UC8TZzL8vl654VgH9POpb7UA

Gaelic Neoreactionary
youtube.com/channel/UC--Ru-Cve1fxhZ8m8xXxeUg

Political Irish
youtube.com/channel/UC-EOu1BGXN5vA8sjJfigTZw

Shoah Business
youtube.com/channel/UCFEDB0ZINLClgfwCPZY21mA

Identity Ireland
youtube.com/channel/UCM8JZqPyRPSsYDpuieZNDjA

The New Ireland
youtube.com/channel/UCz6_qv0TrQf63HL14h9711g

Eclectic Vibrations Radio
youtube.com/channel/UCZLmZoUXTEU4lSxdNTqMh-Q

Big Taboo
youtube.com/channel/UCqS47k5s2Q24tQGNUz6tNBQ/videos

>save for an unseen gale

or an unseen Gael

Good night cunt, thanks for the videos

sound lad, take it easy

Dianne is such a mess
youtube.com/watch?v=k85aGlsEGVI

In.

She's a nigger, what do you expect.

BASED Dave Cullen actually does something besides criticise the low hanging fruit that is feminists and LE REGRESSIVE LEFT

Just saw it in my sub box,had a feckin heart attack

Just got back from work. It's a bit early for an Eire/pol/ thread. Wait until we have a few beers first.

Not a joke but this woman legit suffers from down syndrome, poor lass.

>racist prick interviews racist prick

I wish I could box the fucking head off every cunt on r/ireland

twitter.com/AFAIreland/status/860478299109281793

Antifa already threatening Dave. I would love to box all them around too, provided they actually fight one on one for once.

How the fuck are these guys not a banned terrorist organisation?

If they were right-wing, they would be. If a right-wing organisation was going around threatening people, it'd be all over the lefty press.

If they continue this shite the only thing to to is what happened in Berkeley, beat some fucken manners into them. it worked for the americans, antifags didnt dare try that crap again the next rally. it seems thats the only thing they understand

Fuck you bogans you're always rude cunts on here and posting black dicks and shitposting. All you do is shit up the board

Yeah, but while a lot of Antifa in Ireland are limp-wristed homos, a lot of them are League or Ireland hooligans. They're not all pink haired trannies like in America. We would need a lot of right-wing lads to make an impact and to scare them from ever appearing again.

Definitely. Especially if they target NP.

They will be at everything until the Guards sort them out. No point returning the violence, just result in bad optics. Much better approach is to just take the piss out of them and humiliate them online.

They wouldn't appear if you knocked the shite out of them once, just like what happened in America. You have to make them scared to appear.

I suppose we just have to use propaganda to steer the masses into loathing antifa. I think alot of people are just ill informed about this whole nationalist-antifa thing

I don't see why we can't get the guards to recognise them as domestic terrorists.
I saw the threats they were sending O'Loughlin

Well that would work too. I hope it happens.

@belfast_antifa do a good job of taking the piss out of them.

The migrant crisis is China's fault for selling them rubber boats says EU.

westmonster.com/eu-blame-chinese-rubber-boats-for-migrant-crisis/

I dont fucking know anymore, i just... i just give up

Lol embarrassing. Removing gaddafi and the American wars in the middle east are to blame. But espeically Gaddafi and the fall of Lybia.

They should be labbeled domestic terrorists all they do is interfere with democracy.

>antifa are now the fascists

When are your elections Seamus?

We had a general last year but it was very sloppy and the govt could fall apart at any time

We need to fuck r/ireland up.
There is definietly cunts there who are in antifa.

Seriously, we need a strategy so new people who go on that board get hit with the stats. They all went a bit quiet with the stats on Irish immigration.

Yes, we need strategy. but i got nothing. dont even have an email address kek

Any idea how these things are done normally on Pol? I could write something up, but where is it normal to share? Pastebin?

Youre askin the wrong guy, have no fucken clue about the internet. im just a "Lerker" and only found Sup Forums a couple of days ago.

Actually i have noticed what they usually do is create fake accounts, something that people follow/subscribe to. usually target normies and when they get enough attention they post stats, facts and propaganda.

Reddit Ireland is trash-this Barrett fella is growing on me-looks like a wimpy bloke at first but then again Ireland has elected people like Dev etc

Create fake antifa profile, post antifa stuff to gain loads of followers or what ever (could take months) Then slowly boil the frog and try to be subliminal about it. make it feel like it was there ideas.

I like barrett, the south are lucky to even have a real nationalist party. they cant be picky

h-hi there potato s-senpais. . .

Bump
Fucking wew
Comments are looking positive on the video, I think this is VERY good outreach strategy on Barrett's part and it makes me beg the question yet again, does he browse Sup Forums?

>ComputingForever
He's an Apple Fanboy.

No thanks.

>close to 300k subs
Well it's something at least

>there are various chat rooms and online forums where we found like minded people
What did Justin mean by this?

Those bastards owe us tax

Ireland has a foreign army on her shores. The real nationalists have been fighting an armed struggle with the Saxon foe for decades.

Meanwhile the fascists and blueshirts were Fine Gael'ers who kissed England's ass.

Everyone knows who the real nationalists in Ireland are. The one who picked up the AK-47 to expel the foreign armies from Ireland. These self-described fascists are a sissy joke in the eyes of the IRA and INLA.