When you discover that your coworkers are redpilled as fuck

I know its supposedly taboo to discuss politics at work, but I've been pleasantly surprised to learn that some of my coworkers are redpilled as fuck.

Thank you 4chin for showing them the light.

>supposedly taboo

Nigga you better keep your mouth shut. They'll turn on you faster than a Jew after a dollar bill, and turn you in to boot.

Hopefully you didn't reveal too much of your power level. Don't be so fucking insecure.

See, that's what I was thinking. Until they started talking mad shit about Jews.

how'd you find out? its always a bit weird asking my coworkers if they think hillary is degenerate scum

>tfw all my coworkers only care about niggerball
>tfw my only friend and neighbor unironically offered one of his houses to a syrian

Conversations around the 2016 election led down the rabbit hole. Fortunately, I didn't have to say much. They pretty much took the conversation where it went.

A lot more people are redpilled than you know. They just don't want to get in trouble for thier views. It really fucking sucks that you can get fired just for your political views. More people need to speak up. But honestly its better that we are underground. We can gather strength this way. I'm slowly redpilling everyone around me and am about to get an AntiCom group together.

got any tips to redpill? some of my friends are right leaning but not ready to take the plunge

Just start asking them what they think about SJW culture, especially the whole "white privilege" bullshit.

Can I join your gang.

> tfw my coworker is a nu-male nihilist manlet.

My coworkers are all degenerate class 2 cultural Marxists. You can't imagine how dire the situation is here. Most of them don't even wear long sleeved dress shirts in the summer, just short sleeves. At least that one freak got fired for having a tattoo.

Everyone knows how bad Hitler and the Nazis were. Don't ever come out and say Hitler did nothing wrong or Gas the Kikes or dumb shit like that. NO ONE I HAVE MET has received a proper education on the absolute horrors of communism or how many people died under it. When people say that six million Jews died under the Holocaust and Hitler was super evil, say back to them that 66 million people died under communism in Russia and around 100 million in China. Pol Pot murdered one third of his countries population in Cambodia. Start red pilling with AntiCom stuff. It works wonders. Read Alexsandr Solzhenitsyn's the Gulag Archipelago. Anything by him really.

yeah, well, sadly my boss "binge watched dear white people" because of "how good it is"

My coworkers are fags.

Pro-nigger.

Pro-migration.

Pro-homo.

One is an actual faggot.

My masculinity is toxic to them.

You live in Tennessee?

I'm an attorney in biglawl. None of my workers are redpilled. They were all #imwithher mouth breathers.

These fucking people shouldn't be allowed to procreate much less be the ones who end up running the country.

take them to a black (abbo for you) neighborhood and leave them stranded with only 20 dollars. i guess in australia they would just die of dehydration or spider bites or sumfin but here they'll learn real quick just how much niggers hate them for existing whilst white.

If they called them "Jews", instead of coming in closer to whisper "kikes" behind your cubicle's open walls, you're already fucked. They're probably regurgitating your power to HR, right now...

Well, you can only get fired if you're red pilled towards the right. There are lefties who think that the right is trying to kill the world by denouncing illegitimate global warming claims made by their climate-crusaders, like Al Gore and Leo DiCaprio, for fucks sake.

Next link all of the "I'm a nigger so gibs me dats!" and all of the current degeneracy in society to Communism. There was an American politician that gave a speech on the goals of communism in the united States on the floor on congress. You'll have to look it up yourself but he gave fifty goals that the commies were trying to achieve in order to destroy our society and set up communism. Reading over them I realized most of them have been achieved in Western society. They are winning. We need to start organizing in meatspace NOW.

fucking abbos man. I got a few gripes if anyone wants to hear them

^this is a good one

Does redpilling mostly focus on communism? In Aus, only the extreme lefty cunts even mention it. Any more lowkey hints to drop?

came over here to escape western culture and 2 of my coworkers are redditors

It's a good place to start for me in America. You'll have to do alot of thinking about what kind of deep-seated values your country has and then present to people how they are being threatened. People love having an enemy to unite against, a cause to fight for. Do research, be an example to your fellows so they will want to be more like you. Read Robert Greene's the 48 Laws of Power for how to manipulate people.

>first day at work (volunteer job)
>guy inquires my hobbies
>politics, history
>asks which publications I watch / read
>I say I watch all of them
>they're all equally shit, some more equally than others
>"well no, you see the media brings facts to the table"
>"it's the media's job to investigate all the angles of an event or a circumstance in a presentable way that informs the viewers / readers"
>"do you support Donald Trump?"

>turns out the guy used to work at a Dutch public broadcaster (BNN) as a producer for 10 years
>turns out he spent them learning nothing at all
>turns out John Snow knows more than this fuck

What followed is another story. I already knew when he defended the media that he'd have a hard time viewing the facts from my perspective.

Gloriously agonising 7 months where I didn't show up much at all. The leader of the pack asked wanted to know why I left, I said the ambiance was completely fucked by politics.
She blamed that on me not sharing their views.

Publicly funded, they are. Mesmerising.
>mfw this whole story

>came over here to escape western culture and 2 of my coworkers are redditors

If you're white, I can proudly say, fucking kill yourself you fucking faggot.
Western society is going to shit because weak cunts like you.

If you're an asian who just wanted to return to your homeland, I wish to say thank you and enjoy you all the success of life so you can encourage others to return

I think multiculturalism and more specifically islam are the main issues here. There are people I no longer talk to that genuinely believed that Islamic refugees should be able to practice Sharia law because its "what they're used to'.

My old high school is full of cunts who are "progressive" simply for the sake of being "progressive" and it drives me fucking crazy how accepting they are of these Islamic savages.

I work in the trades, big guy. Everybody is red pulled. Shit, even the Puerto Ricans I work with hate niggers and Mexicans.

>Hopefully you didn't reveal too much of your power level.
>Don't be so fucking insecure.

>not playing fantasy niggerball with your coworkers to try and fit in
Learn from Patrick Bateman my dude.

Here is how times change!
>Bump into co worker on a job site who I havent seen or worked with in almost five years.
>When i used to know him he was a full fledged lefty socalist trade union member who rambled on about "muh raciscm" "muh bankers bonuses" "muh class war" etc.
>fast foward i notice he has bags under his eyes and looks propper tired I say "you been out on the piss last night?"
>says he couldnt get much sleep last night because his new down syndrome neibour was out screaming in the garden at 2 in the morning.
>he then says Hitler was right about those spastic window lickers they should be gassed its not fair on the people around them or themselves.
>I almost spit out my tea.

haha, careful bro. I hear you guys can go to jail for shit like that.

the only redpilled person at my work is the korean IT guy.