Explain this amerifats

explain this amerifats

What's there to explain? We have a shitty healthcare system and people are obese so it costs more, it's pretty much that simple.

Explain to me why everyone is related on your snow pile.

Insurance companies have no incentive to control costs.

By the way, this graph proves the point that who pays for healthcare is not the big deal, it's controlling the costs.

>see Dr. Cohn
>expect to not get robbed

we dont want to spend all of our tax money on worthless niggers with no sense of fitness or nutrition.

In Germany we have a huge goverment mandated list of medical services and how much they are allowed to cost

but you already are, hence the graph
the US gov (I'm assuming this counts states+fed) spends more on healthcare per gdp than the Icelandic or the UK

>hence accept 6 gorillion shekel hospital bills for what would cost a tiny fraction of that in other developed countries
don't worry, we have a payment plan :^)

small population
they have a ledger they consult when people want to marry to make sure they aren't too closely related for bad things to happen

But they have best med technology
And the world's excellent doctors dream of immigration to US.

Though US healthcare system is criticized harshly especially by liberals here or Eurofags
It has merits too.

Explanation:

Why do you think the worlds elite fly to America for health care?

Best doctors go where most money is to be made. That's the USA.

If you want free healthcare go to Canada. Canadians know what I mean.

everyone is descended from the same 50,000 or so settlers

>they have a ledger they consult when people want to marry to make sure they aren't too closely related for bad things to happen
fake news
this kind of nonsense spread fast through foreign tabloids a few years ago but there's no truth to this

we're big guys

the US health care system is severely lacking in primary care. e.g. hospitalizations for asthma is much higher in the US than in other developed countries despite asthma being easily manageable.

oh, my mistake, i heard it from a tour guide when i went a couple of years ago
no such system exists then?

But that comes also with a downside: The quality of medical care is much better in the private sector, i.e. in privately paid clinics and practices.

I mean you can't marry your cousin but you can't in Britain either
they do check that you're not first cousins but not because Iceland is so small and inbred like the tabloids tell you but just because that's what you do when marrying people

but the (((doctors))) can't form a conglomerate and charge you a gorillion dollar to remove your appendix

actually I'm wrong, cousin marriages are legal and practiced in the UK but not here

>Why do you think the worlds elite fly to America for health care?

Source for that claim? Why are they flying to the US? Where are they flying from? At they going for a very specific reason or is it for all their medical needs?

he's actually not wrong, a lot of the world's rich people go to America for the most serious operations and stuff but does that excuse dr. Noseberg bankrupting the average person for a burst appendage?

Sure, I didn't claim that there is no upside.

it's mostly rich Arabs flying to the US to get treated because
1. Arabs are incompetent as fuck so no Saudi prince will see an Arab doctor if he can avoid it
2. only in the US can you rent a whole hospital wing for you and your entourage AND see competent doctors

Our healthcare system is dogshit but it isn't the doctor's faults. Our actually medical training is the top-tier but our insurance system is corrupt beyond belief and we import medications when it would be cheaper/easier to make them here.

Listen. In order for the US to become a Civic Nationalist paradise, we need to enrich the BASED insurance companies as much as possible.

We innovate new technologies where everyone else just benefits from our spending.

I have insurance so it's not a problem for me. Nor do I have a long wait.

Again, is there a source for that claim? Context?

They're so fat and unhealthy that universal healthcare isn't enough.

this is Sup Forums nobody cares about sources mate

Who do you think runs our (((medical system)))?

M-m-muh regulations
Centralization causes gross inefficiency because the federal government can't handle everything itself yet tries to.

Because we like to spent on this that matter

HENCE

BUY AMERICAN
>HIRE AMERICAN

im a vegan that takes personal responsibility for my health. So I actually pay very little.

Pretty great being liberal, not being a fat fuck red state knuckle dragger with heart disease taking money from the gubmint.

also we fund most of the worlds innovations

then your government negotiates good prices for you

yes we are total idiots

>we will never leave NATO

feels bad man

>we're perfect I swear it's the european man holding me down we waz presidentz and shiet

What's so wrong with healthcare for all? Americans are third world in this.