This guy slaps your girlfriend on the ass in the club and turns to you and says, "Say Joy Lane."

This guy slaps your girlfriend on the ass in the club and turns to you and says, "Say Joy Lane."

What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/A67ZkAd1wmI
youtube.com/watch?v=9kaa1QPXMv8
youtube.com/watch?v=yX-T8SvcGq8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wtf is this pose?

Get shot

He's doing the Caramelldansen.

youtu.be/A67ZkAd1wmI

Give nuggets.

ASK HIM WHAT KIND OF DUMB NIGGER HAND SIGNAL IS THAT?

THEN ....

I AKS THE NIGGER

HU YO DADDY BITCH
HU YO DADDY

THEN......

I INTRODUCE HIM TO THE GIMP....

youtube.com/watch?v=9kaa1QPXMv8

BLACK ANUS MATTA!!!

>girlfriend
>club
>niggers

Might as well ask me what would I do if a Dragon blocked my path and told me he was going to ass fuck me.

kek

no but seriously, what is this?

I smirk at him, cross my arms and say in my delightful chirpy and bubbly voice "you're silly"

while he's busy saying something uncalled for and inappropriate, like "you're a fucking queer" i launch my bicep forward and catch him with left hook elbow to the temple

As he tumbles to the ground, defeated, I defiantly shriek "don't be mean to my sweetie!" he shakes his head as he falls, as he has no choice but accept my demands

I squeal loudly once he is down. It is shrill, and piercing. The man around the room nervously shuffle away from my gf.

I get free drinks for me and sweetie, and I also get a round of applause and a certificate and the clapping is really loud and meaningful (the people are clapping with their hearts, they are overjoyed and amazed)

someone make a gif.

URAH URAH URAH

Knife to the throat, as soon as I hear Joy Lane. I could hit him faster than he could draw his 9mm

OH NO

RIP BASED BLACK MAN

GONE TOO SOON

LOVE YOU FROM REDDIT

Report this thread and carry on shit posting

>CODEFAG !oCbrgLyIyM (ID: 7PUu823B) 05/05/17(Fri)15:24u823B) 05/05/17(Fri)15:24:50 No.124207272
Report this thread and carry on shit posting:50 No.124207272Report this thread and carry on shit posting

da fuck ??

I pull out my replica of Remington 1858 because you need a permit for anything post-1885 in Cuckland just in time to get Mozambique drilled in a cloud of glorious black powder

THIS THREAD IS GAY.

I CHOOSE TO DIE .......
> ..... HERE.....

HOLY FUCK IT'S HAPPENING

>youtube.com/watch?v=yX-T8SvcGq8
youtube.com/watch?v=yX-T8SvcGq8

A football chant, a "gator bark"

Only an idiot would bring his girlfriend to a club. Let alone a club with those kinds of thugs.

Do you bring launch with you when you're going to the restaurant?

stand: dark primate

Men

Kek*

Kick his nouse

I think Anime fans should be hanged first on the day of the rope.

Say, "oh, shit, the cops". When he turns to look I slide in close for a total sucker punch. Then I whoop that kneegers ass.

Oh shit this brings back memories

remember when everything was better?

no

yeah, newfag.
of course you don't.

Is this new?

Yell "ZOIKS!!!! It's a G-G-G-Ghost, Quick scooby. Lets get outta here"

Much more sensible question, user. I'd have to know his att and def stats first, but dragons can be reasoned with, I'd try and negotiate with him to just put the tip in.

Hearing this in English kind of ruined the magic for me