I don't get how people can actually become a liberal

I don't get how people can actually become a liberal
How can you look at Jon Oliver or Amy Schumer and be all like "OH MY GOD THEYRE SO SMUG AND RUB THEIR VIEWS IN YOUR FACE I WANNA BE LIKE THEM!"

Other urls found in this thread:

westernjournalism.com/united-arab-emirates-officials-praise-u-s-president-donald-trumps-moratorium/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they watch too many movies and are dumb at the same time
they wanna be the underdog heroes that change the world and save everyone
but they fail to realize that nothing is actually going on

Feeling superior is important when you have low esteem

What is this meme that all people who support trump and the travel ban are both white AND rich?
over 50 million people voted for trump and millions of people support the travel ban. Don't these people go on and on about muh 1%? can they not do math? do they not realize that it is statistically impossible for all the people that support a travel ban to be rich white people?

>Dubai
That's a luxury resort country. Libs need to vacation in Afghanistan.

peer pressure.

Express a leftist opinion in front of a conservative, they don't give a shit

Express a somewhat moderate viewpoint in front of a leftist, they will disavow you and try to turn all of their friends against you, and try to get you fired from your job.

Its easy for most people to just give in and "like" bernie sanders on facebook to be safe. Leftists have a textbook mob mentality

>Afghanistan

That's like a 3 star hotel compared to Sudan, they should all go to Sudan

It's not even a Muslim ban, but I wish it was.

Fuck Dubai.

UAE isn't on the travel ban, only third world hellholes that can't keep track of their citizens are.

But those in support of the ban can still enjoy Dubai

westernjournalism.com/united-arab-emirates-officials-praise-u-s-president-donald-trumps-moratorium/

Why are Libs so retarded?

wow, I had this thought for decades. thx for putting it into words, jeez

>can they not do math?
Probably not

wuh?

This. I have no dreams of ever visiting anything near that fiasco called the middle east. I don't care how many golf courses Tiger Woods builds there.

Dubai wouldn't be a place where it would even occur to me to go. If I want a beach, there's a nice one ten minutes away.

>whites go to the middle east for business and tourism
>muslims go to white nations for gibs and terrorism

is that pic redpilled???

Because they are or they have the emotional maturity of teenagers and we live in a society that coddles people and enchourages people to maintain adolescent behaviors well into adulthood

I turned out to be liberal because I was old enough to comprehend how shit the Dubya years were. If you're in your early 20s, then all you really knew was Obama and assume that was bad since the right wing media says it was. You don't know bad until you lived through the Bush years. Well, you might know after the Trump years.

>Why are Libs so retarded?
They don't actually understand most of the things they hate. Once they hear something like "Muslim ban" they mentally shutdown. They don't really understand the travel ban or why specific countries are on it, all they know is hating Muslims is mean, so they're opposed to it.

What happened to Trump voters being ignorant yokels living in trailer parks? Honestly I'd imagine the sort of people who go to Dubai for holidays are limousine liberals and "only the economy matters" cuckservatives.

Fucking nobody wants to go to terrorist countries like Dubai

>Dubya is anything like Trump
Not sure if you noticed but McCain, Ryan, McConnell, and McMuffin hate Trump.

We didn't vote for your shitty Jew overlords. We voted for OUR shitty Jew overlords.

Either way they're both better than the Democrats' shitty Jew overlords.

fuck boy you american joe! ya baby! Dubai is the #1 my man! love ride my cars love america women. come on drive the car women

>Fucking nobody wants to go to terrorist countries like Dubai

Liberals love going on holiday to the middle east actually. Like those idiot Canadians who decided to go hiking in Taliban controlled mountains and got kidnapped. They're still alive in some raghead camp being held hostage, and the wife has 3 little sandnigger babies now.

And yet none of them will blow anything up, or shoot anyone. Go figure...

>"got kidnapped"
Look into that dude, the guy was a muslim and he was trying to join Al Queda. His wife was an offering to them to prove his loyalty.

seems about right imo. theyre jacked in all the time, allow themselves to be under surveillance on FB and instgram all the time, and never cut ties with irrelevant people or ideas.

nobody should give a shit what billy window-licker from the 1st grade is up to in 2017, but liberals do. it stunts their growth, not being able to move past childhood relationships. same reason they all have daddy issues.

wtf. he cucked himself for isis.

This.

You gotta understand that the default liberal feeling is one of weakness

They will do anything they can to try to turn their weakness into strength - lies, manipulation, violence, collectivism, anything

>white people visiting is the same as brown people coming in, raping your women, and blowing up your buildings
K

I really, really like this picture. I'm sorry to tell you that I have downloaded it without your permission. I felt so bad about it I had to come back and tell you. I'm sorry

Because the Left tries to cater to the disenfranchised, damaged people of whatever culture they are trying to assimilate (like the Borg). People who are already weak, fat, and broken are supposed to identify with "normal" people like Oliver and Schumer. Once these victims are on board then schills like Oliver and Schumer can feed them any Leftist bullshit they want and their victims will lap it up.

Only problem is it works but not for very long. In order for the Communists to insure their continued existence they have to manufacture more broken, weak people and keep them weak. Thus you have the blue-pilled Leftist establishment cranking out "entertainmain" that continues the cycle.

Seriously, fuck the Left.

At least I had a job and health insurance when Bush was in office.

hmmm that image has some truth to it