Does it matter if Russia """"""hacked"""" the DNC and exposed their lies? Does it matter who exposed Hillary's e-mail...

Does it matter if Russia """"""hacked"""" the DNC and exposed their lies? Does it matter who exposed Hillary's e-mail? So why does it matter if shills have a concentrated effort in trying to slam Trump if some, not all but some, of their arguments coincide with yours? Yeah, I know this is a left tool and we're suppose to use their weapons, but we're not supposed to become sheep. By not acknowledging Trump's mistakes we're not better than fucking drones, and he isn't fixing anyone, that's not his job.

Stay true to your values. It doesn't mean "wtf i love hillary now" it simply means, call bullshit when you see it, and praise achievements when you see it. If a Democrat drafted a bill (this is just a example, I'm not sure how bills are made) lifting all gun rights to the 1800 era, he would be fucking great despite being a democrat.

This isn't specially relevant for International posters, since what affects us most is his foreign policy, but it's a message for my fellow Americans. Stay true to your values, be pragmatic, don't be a sheep.

If russia 'hacked' the dnc emails so easily then they also hacked hilarys sec of state servers she had set up by some staffer

she belongs in prison

Irrelevant to my fucking point you illiterate.

open the ballots to see if anyone tampered with them

Is Sup Forums the most stupid board? Holy shit, nobody is reading more than the fucking first sentence. What the actual fuck?

You're under the false impression that Sup Forums is blindly supporting Trump.

We don't. Many of us rightly and harshly criticized him for flubbing the Obamacare repeal, sucking up to Kushner at Bannon's expense, and bombing Syria because Ivanka shed some crocodile tears. Some of us even refuse to vote for him in 2020.

Russia didnt hack shit. The left say wikileaks got their emails that exposed hillary as a total fascist cunt on russia, despite wikileaks saying otherwise...oh and they say RT ran some anti clinton stories...which no one in america watches

they chose russia because traditionally conservatives are anti russian/communist so they had assumed merely invoking "russia" would cause conservative heads to explode and a mass riot for hillary to be installed as dictator...that didnt happen...and they are all out of ideas...

The fact that the DNC and establishment are this furious the truth came out really shows how fucked we are as a country though. Not even CIA/NSA/FBI spying on Trump produced anything other than him talking about grabbing pussy, a traditional american past time.

Also the DNC was continually warned about their lack of cyber security and ignored it. Its almost like they were trying to allow foreign spying on them (probably a deal for clinton foundation donations and speech payments)

Personally, i think that every politicians phone calls, emails, texts, and known forum posts should be made public if running...fucking polygraph them as well and give them drug tests too.

If for whatever reason Russia did hack into the DNC ( a retarded child could it was so easy but whatever) we should thank them. The truth is something americans rarely get and are never allowed to speak of when it comes to politics.

>the most stupid

WTF I love a good droning

I know that there's a large quantity of people not following him blind, but it seems to have a ever larger group calling everyone who disagree shill, which is infuriating.

It's not fucking relevant you god damn blind cocksucker. Are you so bad at reading as you seem? Read the whole fucking post.

WTF I love Russian hackers

Please, man. You're making us BR look even worse than we already fucking do. Tone down a notch, will ya.

And it's just that, it 'seems' there is a larger shill-calling group, but it's just that they are loud, though a minority. Most of his voters are educated folks, who are able to call him out on things going astray. Chill.

WTF I love a good Shill

hackers rule da world

I'm making Brazil seem worse by pointing out that 4/5 of American posters in this thread didn't read past the first sentence? I don't have the best grammar, I'll admit, but my post is crystal clear. If you enter on any thread criticizing Trump, the amount of unique IDs calling everybody who disagrees a shill is astonishing.

IT MATTERS IF PUTIN OWNS TRUMP

SEE PALMERREPORT FOR REDPILL

A hostile foreign power interfered with our election. Anyone that doesn't think that's a problem should move to Russia so they can be closer to daddy.

"If you enter on any thread". Case closed. Real life situations are the things that matter right now, I'd say, not threads in here. Yes, it is a sizeable group, but not that good for analyzing the whole. And you make us look bad not because you point it out. Just that you're being an ass about it.

And where do you think we are? People not reading over 3 lines of text is already kind of expected.

I don't live in America so I can't quite know how is the real life reaction. Remember, we're talking about a country that mostly supported the beginning of the Iraq war.

And being an ass? Boo fucking hoo, this is not a playground and everyone is an asshole.

They spent the last 8 years defending every fucking thing king nigger did. They not once acknowledged his failures or criticize any actions while in office like closing gitmo, executive overreach, or the thousands of drone strikes resulting in dead civilians. I can't think of any of his campaign promises that were accomplished. When he couldn't get his way using our system of government he just assumed more executive power and nobody said anything. Where were all these Judges who all the sudden became experts in constitutional law then? Leading by example doesn't work with democrats so why should we extend an offer across the table. We should engage in every dirty trick available to us because our enemy has proven they will do the same to us time and time again. One of the reasons Trump won is because he didn't take their shit like a typical republican and stay on the high road. He got in the dirt and mud and threw it right back in their disgusting faces.

It didn't seem to matter when NBC released a 15 year old illegal hot-mike conversation that caused Trump to drop 15 points and caused a coup attempt in the GOP.
Why give 2 shits about the source of evidence proving the deep corruption and criminality of HRC and the DNC.
The "Russia, Russia, Russia" thing is a political ploy to distract the stupid from the deep implications of the Democratic machine. If it really sank into the public consciousness, the hangings would go on for years.

Well, if you acknowledge that you do not know the real life in the US, then do not use a small portion of the reality and extrapolate it to fit your narrative.

True as it may seem by spending too much time in here, not everyone is an asshole. Just those that choose to be.

Here is your (You).

I feel you man. I'm not saying you can't play dirty. Trump should use satanic rituals for all I care to expel those fucking spics. But he's less than using all dirty tricks in the book, he's not even trying. What the fuck was that spending deal? Funding planned parenthood? Still sending money to sanctuary cities? Where's his master negotiating skills at? Europe in front of the UK for trade deals? Ivanka publicly praising Merkel, who Trump called out not too long before?

God damn illiterate.

I'm talking about an online community to an online community. Now, go fuck yourself.

Yeah I don't know what the end game was other than avoiding government shutdown. We'll see what happens when the next budget comes that isn't a holdover from Obama. As far as Trump's tactics and seemingly lack of action I think it's anything but. He lays out his methods in his books and they are subtle until they're not like giving someone enough rope to hang themselves with. I think in a years time democrats will be in the fetal position showering like a rape victim wondering how the fuck it all happened.

I honestly hope this is the case. I think I got influenced by Coulter's phrase "we can't never win now, only later". The only way to find out is later, which is why I think is even more frustrating.

SHE BELONGS IN A MUSEUM.

>Is Sup Forums the most stupid board?
very yes

>Yeah, I know this is a left tool and we're suppose to use their weapons, but we're not supposed to become sheep. By not acknowledging Trump's mistakes we're not better than fucking drones, and he isn't fixing anyone, that's not his job.

You think this is clever shilling but it's not.

You think you are not a brainwashed, cucked shill but you are.

This is the very fucking kind of shit that grind my gears. How is acknowledging someones mistakes fucking shilling? Do you think Trump is some kind of literal God Emperor you god damn retarded? Don't you think he make mistakes? He's the president, not your fucking shrink. His job is to take the government dick out of your ass so you can grown by yourself, not hold your hand, this is what I mean by "he's not fixing anyone". I said anyone, not anything. He have done great things, specially in the first 30 days, but now it stalled.