ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24384575
nature.com/articles/npjpcrm201671
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2094297/
monaldi-archives.org/index.php/macd/article/view/645/633
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4747424/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3350824/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Children of Fathers that Smoke Weed More Likely To Suffer Sudden Infant Death Syndrome:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11434841

Weed Legalisation Results In More Frequent Use:
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0955395914000206
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0143562

Weed Causes Lung Damage:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16128224
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23802821
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24384575
nature.com/articles/npjpcrm201671
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2094297/
monaldi-archives.org/index.php/macd/article/view/645/633

Secondhand Weed Smoke Impairs Psychomotor Function And Working Memory:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4747424/

Weed Worsens Symptoms Of Social Anxiety Disorder:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3350824/

"STOP ENJOYING THINGS THAT I DON'T LIKE!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

calm down.

secodly, link me to meta-analyses. Some of these studies are trash.

also, kys senpai.

>ten casual marijuana smokers.
>ten.

lol.

>yes goyim, dont trust your family or your instincts, trust the (((science))) manz like good little reddifugees

why do non jews deserve to exist if you all fall for such obvious bullshit

... and anime causes extreme retardation, loneliness and you'll become suicidal.

What's your point?

>goyim
>thinking he's this edgy
>"redpilled" XDDDD

your father should've shot you down the toilet, senpai.

more die from complications of sugar addiction.

From William Coopers book - Behold A Pale Horse
-- " AIDS , other diseases are on the street , in the DRUGS ..."
the more you know .

The sources I read of yours so far say there is no association between the two things. Did you even read the things your posting about OP, or is this just a shill/slide thread?

lol are you a bot or just autistic?

I just see it as degenerate and if you support it it's because you already done it and know in your heart you fucked up because you can no longer say you are clean
So you have to have pride in your mistakes like a 17 year old having a mixed baby never knowing the dad
Then hanging out with friends pretending they don't hear people talking shit on them for fucking up
It's a horrible form of escapism in a world that has billions of alternatives
Try to Smoke near someone that doesn't share your hobby and you'll realize they have pity on you
But that makes you upset because reee you're right
But you're not it's why you have to stick with your same kind
The same kind no matter what class or how wealthy
You're the ones that got the tattoo on your face and gotta pretend it's your greatest choice in life

True, I thought it wasn't that bad but it's just as bad as smoking, actually even worse with all the psychological shit that can happen to you.

They also recently found out that heavy use can actually make you have withdrawal symptoms if you stop cold turkey.

Not to mention it is degenerate and kills any productivity a person has. It literally makes u a useless piece of shit, nothing better than a welfare leech.

>I just see it as degenerate
Would have been fine.

Neither, but you're a fucking gimp tho.

>citation needed.

lol in what way

"Weed is degenerate."

>16-18 year olds who are try hard "natsoc" edgelords, and who have also just seen American History X.

These same people will have no qualms with getting inebriated on alcohol to the point where they shit and vomit all over themselves though...

Did they make same study on burgers and alcohol?

Lol.
>never done drugs.
Straight edge faggot.

still don't care

>Weed Causes Long Term Cognitive Damage
on who and how did they do their study and what was the quality of the researchers? i call bs

but having said that, it is better not to smoke for many reasons you cunts would not understand unless you stop for more then 5 years. stop, train and get your fuck on with a horney slut - then take a look back. you will never smoke again.

>I just see it as degenerate and if you support it it's because you already done it and know in your heart you fucked up because you can no longer say you are clean;

*Inhales* AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.......AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

jfc what a faggot.

Smoking all day every day is degenerate but it has very legitimate medical uses and has few side effects unless you're smoking back to back bowls. Even then, way safer than most pharmaceuticals.

charlize theron was so fucking hot in that movie, i came buckets

You are telling me that breathing in hot chemicals over many years and absorbing said chemicals through a delicate thin layer of tissue in the lungs has a chance to disrupt a few chemical bonds in the lung's DNA to the point where said change in DNA chemical structure causes those particular cells to grow in a way contrary to normal function??????

Nooooooo way!

>Be friends with a bunch of pot smokers
>Every single one of them is a fucking retard working in retail or fast food at age 30.
>"dude it's healthy dude watch joe rogan lmao"
yes, smoking retard plants makes you smart and has no ill side effects.

lol you dont have friends

lol you actually want to live forever

Wow haven't seen those links in like... 2 minutes

>implying

I simply pointed out why it is absurd to think it can't cause cancer. Do I want to live forever? No. Do I want to die of lung cancer? No.

she's stunning

if you take anything too much your going to have consequences, weed is the same.

Weed took me out of my depression and makes exercise much easier. So stop being ignorant and smoke a joint.

you will die, and it will be a slow, painful death in a hospital bed since youre so afraid of everything

The only variety of weed that has any positive effects has been bred out (we still have the older breeds so it's not the biggest deal), but smoking that shit will fuck up your lungs like nothing else.

Sup Forums had a weed thread and I posted this
To be fair I was bored out my mind but tried to scrape whatever I learned over the years onto a dumb post

I got a warning an hour later or something

Lots of shills going hard in here.

I lost many friends to weed, they just basically become stupid lazy and loose all their memory.

Been there done that. It's shit, really destroyes motivation and creativity. Basically makes you a nigger. Lazy, dumb and useless.

It's also psychologically addicting as hell.

tell me more
t. subhuman

thank for great informations, dr. hungary

may i benefit much as hell.

Wow, awesome argument
Kys

Sunlight also causes cancer.
Tobacco also causes cancer.
GMO crops alos cause cancer.

Your point is?

its awesome because its true, now you should actually go kill yourself because there is a 100% chance you are plagued with anxiety and depression.

Well since sunlight causes cancer and asbestos does too, might as well eat a kilo of asbestos if you are already in the sun right?

>.gov

get some relevant source, you also made this thread yesterday, saged and hidden

the same can be said for you, since you take (probably a lot) of time out of your day to call people "subhuman" on a message board.

no doubt you probably shill natsoc viewpoints too.

dat dorito dust.

sad.

>SMOKE WEED ONCE AND GOD WILL KILL YOUR BABIES

Why not just shoot yourself with a small caliber weapon to speed up the process?

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

perhaps you're new to this.
the US government does not support cannabis use, therefore there will be no publication of the benefits of cannabis use, only the negative.

pic related - its a patent issued to the us government for cannabis for use in anti oxidant and neuro-protectant properties

Ban of going under sunlight and production of GMO crops/tobacco would be better. Not all people are responsible.

>money and career are the only relevant things in this life

top kek, mad that they can be happy for less effort?

>took psychology class in high school
>reach DUDE WEED unit
>watch multiple videos on how BC Mary Jane has the highest THC levels in the world (17%)
>to gain more THC in plant we lose CBD, which combats most of the withdrawal effect

If you were just asking how I know that it's worse for your lungs, my uncle smoked it for a long time. If you want weed, you should only consume it, not smoke it.

its low effort bait.

OP does not realise that you can design a study to highlight the negatives of literally anything.

TOP KEK.

Why the fuck do weed smokers have the need to believe that what they are doing is healthy?
People who use other substances can accept the fact that the substance they are using is unhealthy and they just embrace it.
Im convinced weed users are the worst kind of retarded.

Lol @ everyone in this thread accusing me of drinking alcohol or consuming large amount of sugar (sucrose).

I don't do either of those things. Why is that whenever you tell a weedfag that weed is bad for you, they immediately accuse me of a bunch of shit that I don't even do, that THEY probably do themselves. I bet you guys have high sugar food and drink alcohol frequently hahah

THC replaces the chemical in your brain that regulates all the other ones, leading to all sorts of symptoms, making it hard to say that MJ is bad 100% of the time between that and the fact that we only know about 8 of the 500 chemicals the plant contains, it's good that we're legalizing
it for the sole reason that we can study it more freely as a recreational drug, can't do much experimentation with medicinal drugs. Too "unethical".

>says weed smokers are the worst kind of retard.
>is mexican.

holy shit...top kek.

This leaf is right, CBD is a chemical in weed that has been shown to be good for you, prevents cancer, has anti oxidant effects and may stimulate neurogenesis.

Too bad weed has a bunch of other shit in it that fucks your brain up and gives you cancer.

>retail is low effort
>dealing with savage niggers who demand free shit and "WANT TO TALK TO DA MANAGER" if they have to wait 2 extra minutes for the apple pies to come out 24/7 at mcdonald's is low effort

There are multiple studies on the benefits of weed. CBD is a chemical in weed that is very good for you. Most of the chemicals in weed are terrible for your health though. And smoking anything is terrible because of the tar and Carbon Monoxide.

Weed isn't overall neuroprotective, ONE chemical out of the hundreds it contains is.

Weed in excess is bad as everything else. However, in moderation, it can be good for some people.

I started smoking at 16 but very sporadically, and then took a long pause. In my mid 20's I started again, and now, 10 years after, I can say it was a wonderful decision.

>finished college
>great jobs
>great salary
>married a woman that finished college, has a great job and a great salary
>about to start a family

Weed is not for everyone and it might fuck you up if you don't handle with care. But don't ever fall for LE UNDERACHIEVER STONER meme.

If you're a useless fuck it's your fault. Stop blaming a fucking plant and regain your life. Loser.

How does that disproves my core argument?

fuck off shill

I smoked more weed in high school than Snoop has his entire life. I'm a subject matter expert. I don't touch the stuff anymore for a few reasons.

You can develop a serious psychological dependency on it, to the point that being without it will make you an angry bitter shit with poor judgment. People who say they aren't addicted but use it every day are in denial.

There are DRAMATIC differences between different strains of weed. Some are much more prone to causing psychological problems than others, unfortunately those are the most common strains. If you have an underlying mental illness they WILL unmask and exaggerate it.

The marijuana strains with the most value for recreational use are extremely rare. Medical grade stuff is meant for pain relief and make you retarded. Proper recreational strains like bubblegum don't turn you into a sluggish jibbering retard.

Unless you educate yourself extensively and have a chemistry set, you have no idea what you're actually getting and smoking. This is the most dangerous thing about it. Ever get really cold to the point you're almost shaking shortly after a bowl? Shits laced, you were duped.

I had honestly hoped medical marijuana would make it safer, but not with the stuff they're pushing. Getting fucking ripped that bad doesn't mean its strong weed, it means its the wrong kind of weed. Strains like AK-47 and indica were adopted and cultivated with medicinal use in mind, not for recreation. Its like drinking rubbing alcohol to get drunk.

Who the fuck even knows whats going to happen with genetically engineered and copyrighted strains. Better to phase out the habit now in my opinion than let it be used as an attack vector against you in the future.

>Takes substance that overloads brain with foreign neurotransmitters to the point where your brian downregulates it's neurorecptors because it can't handle it
>Moderation

Pick one lol. A moderate amount of cannibinoids is the amount your brain produces naturally.

You could make all these claims about french fries too.

Sounds like alcohol, tobacco and sugar.

Life is bad for you
Why?
Because life leads to death

But you can do great things with life. Not the case for most drug addicts.

All 3 of which you probably use and I don't use. Completely different chemicals, different topic.

Go shoot up heroin then?

Some people can stop because they have actual mental fortitude. Whenever I stop I'm only slightly irritated that I can't smoke (because I'll be bored as fuck in rural Illinois) and I'm fine otherwise

There's little that is wrong with sugar, but there's a lot wrong with corn.

"strains like AK-47 and indica..."

you have no idea what you're talking about

Chemically weed is just as addictive as tobacco and most other drugs. Works on the same dopamine pathway that makes them addictive.

False equivalence Sean. You can overload your body with shit once in a while without losing complete control. That's moderation.

This thread is a good example. I won't be structurally mindfucked by your shitposting. It's subhumanly retarded, but I'm exposing myself to a small dose of it. I can handle it.

Weed does damage your brain, from what ive seen the main effect is memory, but in general, the people i know who have smoked long term have reduced intelligence. Ive literally seen the effect in dozens of people as all my friends were/are heavy smokers. As for cancer, inhaling burnt plant matter is carcinogenic.

ah, yes, ive suspected this for a while. nowadays the good looking shit is bad and the bad looking shit is good. too many goyim got memed by the DUDE THC psyop

Those people are the exception, not the rule.

Weak argument
Why do I care if people pity me?
With half the outright delusional posts I see on here everyday I know most people are fucking idiots. I've smoked weed heavily for the last 6 months, hold 2 separate jobs and attend university, got a good career path lined up after I graduate too. About to get a 4.0 for this semester - smoking weed will only negatively influence you if you allow it i.e. you're a weak fucktard. Considering people are all-too fine with drinking themselves silly I don't see the reason for it being illegal.

You can argue it's unproductive, sure, but if I'm busting my ass all the time otherwise then who are you to judge?

Idk maybe, if they did then I guess it's a good thing I don't eat burgers or drink alcohol.

Well they're both bad. One is just worse. High CBD plants are a lot better for you but still contain THC, CO, Tar and all the other bad shit.

Haha, actually no.
I don't smoke anything, drink alcohol or eat any of processed shit.

US demonized the weed because it allowed them to silence anti-Vietnam hippies.

You fell for a political meme, user.

please commit suicide you self-obsessed faggot.

>addicts
Those are trash
Smoking the bush time to time is harmless
You know plenty about heroin,don't you,lesser Anglo?

this

however, like was mentioned, if all you do is smoke, you should just kill yourself.

My uncle who is 70 smokes when he has headaches.

Rather weed than pills.

THC is a replacement for a regulatory chemical, the withdrawal's what kills you, as your body can become dependent upon it to organize all the chemicals in your brain. The effects vary as a result, so while it's possible to have next to no effect, it's just as likely that you can lose all control.

Okay so what you're saying is that you extremely alter your brains chemical balance, in moderation?

You're falling for the weed jew. This isn't the 60's anymore, they've found out how to capitalise on peoples feelings of rebellion, with things like BLM and feminism. They actually want you smoking weed, they also want it to be illegal. That's why its shown as this cool thing that only losers would say no to on TV.

Nice projection faggot.

>muh jews
>muh feminists and niggers
>"they"

If there's someone with long term cognitive damage, it's you.

You seriously believe that smoking weed only negatively affects you if you allow it? Wtf? How does that work? Are you able to smoke it without getting high? Can you turn on and off your cannibinoid receptors at will?

You choose to regenerate your lungs and command your cells only divide at a rate you deem healthy and fit?

You should talk to someone about this it could save lives

I wasn't trying to disprove it, ese.

I only did the exact same thing you did.

We know weed as well as Pandora knew the box. It's a risk, not even a calculated one.

AK-47 was grown by the government in vast crops under Bill Clinton for a reason. Hint: Not as his personal stash. It was a precursor to modern medical marijuana research and development. Despite what hippy stoner faggots think, this isn't a grass roots movement to peace, love and harmony under the Jesus Leaf that the an wants to suppress. The man is propping it up.

I highly doubt weed is any worse then fabricated crap that people eat on any basis like high-volume alcohol or energy drinks.

you cause cancer

I don't understand this line of thinking. Do you think it's impossible for more than one thing to be bad?

t. grandpa special agent who wrote this so teens stay away from jamaican marijuana poison and keep doing their jobs.
>work harder, goy.
>relaxation isn't for the goyim

And we try to avoid those things for the most part. Whats your point?

There's literally nothing wrong with being a gimp.

HIGH SUGAR FOOD CONSUMERS = REKT

Bump