New Orleans is over 60% black yet one of the culture capitals of the world and a very safe place to travel...

New Orleans is over 60% black yet one of the culture capitals of the world and a very safe place to travel, even at night time
What do the racist on Sup Forums have to say about that?
Why isn't N.O. the new Detroit?

Other urls found in this thread:

nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2017/05/more_than_50_shell_casings_fro.html
youtu.be/MummZBgO3Ek
neighborhoodscout.com/la/new-orleans/crime
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you retarded? You think New Orleans is safe? Are you actually retarded?

As someone from New Orleans....please shut the fuck up you have no idea what your talking about.

All anyone had to do is look at newspaper to know you're full of shit.
nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2017/05/more_than_50_shell_casings_fro.html
That was last night

New Orleans is disgusting and smells like piss 24/7

>Why isn't N.O. the new Detroit?
Is Detroit being safer than New Orleans the final red pill?

>niggerland is safe
kill yourself.

I went there a couple weeks ago. It is by far the dirtiest and smelliest city that I have ever been to worldwide, and is filled with homeless beggars on the street that try to play music for gibs. Every day when I walked down the streets it smelled like rotting garbage and sometimes (at least once per day) the stench of actual shit permeated city blocks.

Just insert any city name in this post and you have described urban America.

>New Orleans
>safe

Thanks for the laugh retard.

>t.Arkansan who has had many visits to New Orleans

>a very safe place to travel, even at night time

>New Orleans
>one of the culture capitals of the world

So does the entire state of Mississippi

Culture what?

if u a white girl u will hav da best time of ur life

Mm what is common denominator probably rocket scientist blacks

sage and hide

>New Orleans
>safe

Top kek nigger why don't you try walking around at about 3 AM? I could almost guarantee you'll be murdered. New Orleans is one of the shittiest places on earth. You couldn't pay me to go there.

No, its because all dem rayciss add crackas keepin the most nigguh state down an sheiit. They just need more programs and FAFSA

I grew up in Mid-City, and absolutely none of that is true.

New Orleans has a murder rate of 44.1 per 100,000 people. We have some of the highest rates of robbery and rape in the entire country, per capita.

We are in the top 5 for STD's. We have some of the worst government corruption in the entire country. They're are places here that havent been cleaned up since Katrina.

If you really think New Orleans is fucking safe, your retarded, and I really hope you live here for a few months. See how it changes your perspective.

A little greentext for my fellow anons- this happened about a month ago:

>driving my ex-gf around in her car
>going through mid-city on Louisiana ave and claiborne
>black guy in Charger is yelling at some little black kid pulled over on the side of the road
>slow down to try to get around him
>12 year niglet flashes gun
>drive out of there
>as I'm driving away niglet shoots black guy scolding him

This place is a gang-infested, drug-infested shithole with one of the highest homicide rates in the country. 1 Katrina simply wasn't enough.

Well, it's home to several prestigious schools as well as it's own WWII museum as well as the true home of Jazz music
The architecture of New Orleans incorporates French Spanish and Italian influence
The food is one of a kind of chefs everywhere love to incorporate a little bit of that cajun jazz to a dish every now and then
Also let's try not to forget Mardi Gras or Voodoo!

Wrong. I have been to cities all over the US and none were like this. I've only seen shit this bad in non-Japanese Asia.

New Orleans is probably my favorite city in the country

Super happy the next wrestlemania is there again.

>safe place to travel
the nigger police literally let the niggers grope white women and assault white men at Mardi Gras. It's literally all the niggers do at these festivals.

Hmm blackness = bad
Interdasting

Yea last I was there was early 2011 and still entire neighborhoods were still fucked from Katrina.

I went there cause my gold digger whore mom would leech cruises every 4 months from my ex-stepdad so I had to go with them.

Fuck that place, I will never step foot in Lousyana ever again.

leave the french quarter m8. New Orleans is shit

>New Orleans
>safe

I watched two shootings happen from the balcony of a strip club on Bourbon. There are shootings at least every other day on the news. Every other month a kid is found dead in a dumpster or in a ditch.

If that's your definition of safe then whatever. I guess the rest of the world really is a shithole.

it is detroit 2.0

Liar! New Orleans has a lot of violent crime, robberies, and burglary. The fucking hell, man!

Fbpb also palindromes

Highest state for gun crime in America, we earned the crown!

The south is filled with the noggers, burn it, leave only Midwest alive I burn with it.

Dat be rayciis republican george bush fault doe

t.New Orleans mayor

niggers didn't leave like they were told too

>look at this photoshopped professional photo of a street, it will prove my point for sure

This is now a nigger hate thread

Lol not that safe. Holmes's bums asking for quarters everywhere.

>best
You misspelled "last."

>58 murders per 100,000

That is fucking terrible

That's nearly twice Mexico

>We're from the government, and we're here to help!

Just kill/deport nogs to Liberia. I love the south its my home land, but the niggers just make it intolerable. Im moving to Wyoming after I do 4 in the Army for school and housing bennies.

Least populated state and like 2nd-3rd whitest, not much high C.O.L. from my place.

>Nawlins
>Safe, especially at night
Maybe pre Katrina, but not now.
Gtfo

It's actually quite simple: one part of the city (The French Quarter) is the tourist area and the rest is the ghetto.

New Orleans has more crime than Atalanta

calling them monkeys is an insult to monkeys

lol holy shit, I see you don't know about NOLA. There are parts of that city that make Mumbai look cozy and safe. By all means go wandering around that place at night. Do us all a favor.

Vera, Vera
what has become of you? youtu.be/MummZBgO3Ek

I remember the horror stories coming out of the conditions of the superdome during katrina. niggers were literally running around in packs raping and looting like wild animals. Katrina was a massive redpill for america

I visited N.O. and had a good time, but it's by no means 'safe.' They stay drunk there too, alcohol readily available at all hours and I drank in bars from 3 to 6 AM before moving on to other parties etc. They party, but they are crazy in N.O.

Pic related, a lot of fags in N.O. too.

This is bait right. Every white person I know from N.O. hates black people and say they ruined the city. There used to be public pools back in the day but more and more black people started showing up and now the pools are filled with sand.

How fucking dumb are you? New Orleans is a fucking shithole. Go look at the crime stats.

louisiana niggers look like haitians

I like how they then blamed it all on Bush or something, as if he made them behave like animals.

You don't see Nips or Euros go wild when they have natural disasters.

>culture
From a foreigners perspective, I connect more with the rural white culture of Louisiana.

The place was a party heaven before Katrina and the decline of the american empire.

I'm sad for you now.

It's also a study in what will go down in a no rule of law scenario in any urban center in the US.

>Katrina was a massive redpill
Negative. Most people think Katrina was the result of racist white conservatives being racist and white. The poor people of color just did what they had to do to survive in this racist white man's world.

>be me
>visit NO
>drunk watever
>waiting for trolley
>cracked out black woman walks over to me
>"do you have 15 cent i can have"
>15 cents
>not even a dollar
>give her $5 cause idgaf and just want her to leave me alone.

I only stayed 1 night cause i was just driving through.
The place really is a shithole and smells bad.
Alot of nigs and beggars.
I couldnt tell you daily life cause i was only ever there 1 night.

Top cringe. Nobody gives a fuck that you listen to a bunch of elitist British cucks.

>Be Cool Hipster Liberal
>Decide to take a vacation to New Orleans for the sake of Art
>Oh wow so cool, fuckin gnarly and sick dude!!
>*Homeless niggers banging around on a banjo*
>Oh fuck yeah, here you go BASED BLACK MAN XD, Have $127 for being such a BASED BLACK GUY XD
>*Walk Into Coffee Shop"
>*Bunch of Niggers banging on the tables and aggressively blowing into the didgeridoo*
>OHH HAHAHAHA, SO FUCKING COOL, SUCH CREATIVITY, SUCH BEATY
>Hey based black men, please take my remaining $789 Vaction Money, go buy yourselves some White Hoes and Booze, fucking based black men that are totally safe to be around
>*Get shot in face afterwards*

Bullshit.
NOLA is a death trap. If you walk one step out of the Quarter, you will get killed.

NOLA is based.

Loving stormfag NEETs crying about the city because they don't make enough money to go party there.

I live in louisiana and have been to Nola many times. It is one of the most dangerous places I have ever been and the one thing everyone agrees on is you don't roam the streets at night unless it's mardi gras or another holiday but even then keep a gun on you.

You sound like absolute trash

I almost fell for this until I remembered that black people can't swim.

You will get shot if you walk off of Bourbon St.

New Orleans is not safe. Even if you just stick to touristy places which the city polices heavily because tourism is what keeps the entire state afloat, you can still be robbed very easily.

"Despite a 2.8% decrease in its murder rate for 2012, Louisiana had the highest murder rate among U.S. states at 10.8 homicides per 100,000 people."

>has friends
>has good job
>goes out once in a while

You sound like a bitter virgim if that makes me trash desu

>has enough money to party anywhere
>chooses new orleans

You have no room to talk faggot.

>New Orleans is a safe city
So you've never been there?

>goes to New Orleans once a year
>surely this means its the only place I party

It can't be legal to be as retarded as you

>a very safe place to travel
Maybe if you don't mind getting raped or murdered.

neighborhoodscout.com/la/new-orleans/crime

>going there at all

Seems to me your the retard

Ole miss doesn't.

Is Mardi Gras still happening in New Orleans?

I want to impregnate degenerate women.

I'll be arriving in new Orleans Saturday night. I don't drink, I'm going to be skating the city alone at night. Wish me luck.

rip

Ya, they wanted to stay so they could steal shit.
worthless fucking nigger pieces of shit.

New Orleans is a shithole. Only retards would want to visit a nigger infested shithole.