You guys aren't real Christians, just a bunch of losers LARPing as crusaders

You guys aren't real Christians, just a bunch of losers LARPing as crusaders.

Sup Forums worships this degenerate twink

>someone is larping on Sup Forums
Ya dont say

>worshiping a jew on a stick

If they have recieved the Holy Spirit and accepted Christ as their saviour then they are real Christians.

Would you like to further explain your claim that we are not real Christians, or would you like to leave it at one post?

why would anyone hang out with such ugly people

>Sup Forums worships this degenerate twink

Hi redddit.

What are you talking about "ugly" people? They're BASED, /our/guys my dude XD
Your not one of those people who denies the Holocaust are you?

Don't have to believe in God to want to go kill muslims. Christians will want us on their side when it comes down.

define "real christian" without referring to pop culture and r/atheist memes

And we will gladly welcome you.

It's true, nobody here actually gives a shit about the message of Christ

>worshiping a literal stick
>thinks christians are stupid
>gets rekt and converted by christians

really gets those almonds going

yeah real "christianity" is some next level self-cuckery
i mean you can't drink, you can't smoke you can't laugh at naughty jokes
i don't understand why people would follow a religion that /actually/ limits their freedom and life choices.
i'm all for christianity when its used to bash whores, commies and hajis, but honestly, i like to drink beer and jerk off, and i wouldn't give it up for le ebin sky daddy

every hardcore fundamentalist (evangelical) christian i've ever met has been a tepid, no-fun cunt whom i can't relate to, because they haven't done shit in their life apart from school and prayer

Just what I could find in my room.

I think that you might actually be the worst loser on this board lol

>he thinks Catholicism (true Christianity) prohibits drinks by and smoking
WeW lad

My man, you ever read GK Chesterton?

don't be rude. why?
i meant christianity (evangelical)

Heretical evangelicals are retarded, they should NOT be lumped in with Faiths that have SOME semblance of thought out into them
>Roman Catholic
>Eastern Orthodox
>Anglican
All others are trash, plain and simple

Amen Homie

Ayo can I marry yo daughter? She fine, I swear I'm a good christian nigga I believe in jesus an' all that

*blocks your path*

Ayo hol up christ is my nigga ya feel me?

based

redpill me on puritanism m8s, why would you deny yourself worldly pleasures like that?
>inb4 degeneracy
you can be conservative without being an overblown faggot who can't even drink coffee because it's a le mind altering substance

Haven't gotten around to it. Is he good?

You don't have to be Christian to join the crusades. Just a list for Saracen blood
>pic related
Based Saladin!!

>pic
>Puritanism and denying yourself wirldly pleasure
A worldly pleasure becomes degenerate when it controls you, so long as you aren't forced to give into your own impulses you're good

You think it's shitposting? Well I thought it was an interesting point. What of "racist" Christians? How do race realist Christians make any sense if what the Norwegian said really is your doctrine?

Catholics can drink beer and smoke cigarettes. Just not to "excess". Even if you go overboard you can always just confess before your next mass. They aren't serious sins.

Chesterton is Great
>Heretics
>Orthodoxy
>What's wrong with the world?
All great books, I highly recommend, especially the latter most, very spot on for a book that was written more than a century ago

There's one he wrote that I want to read called "Eugenics and other evil things" where he writes a shitpost about the Germans, essentially calling them "autistic barbarians with high tech"

yeah it's the gravity of sins that kinda kills it for me.
that's why i am a catholic

>what the Norwegian said
What did he say?
>race and Christianity
It really doesn't change anything, just because someone is a different race than me doesn't mean that I have to maltreat them in any way, nor do I want to. I'm an advocate of Seperation of the races because I believe it yields the greatest benefit to all parties involved

Good job, lad!

Evangelicals are absolute fucking heretics.

>absolute fucking heretics
Indeed

also all this new testament trash about being peaceful and meek and a pussy hippie is fucking bonkers.
christianity is an armor against degeneracy and heretics, not a doormat so you can let people step all over you.

fucking hate non-violence
turn the other cheek my ass

this is honestly my biggest gripe with the christian faith

Hail Lucifer and the Gods of Witchcraft.

>crusaders weren't real christians
dumbest thing I've seen all day tbqhwyf

>biggest gripe with the Christian faith
I think it's wonderful and vital part of the Christian faith, it's just that it gets (((misinterpreted))) all the fucking time by these low iq, mouth breathing, heretics
The evangelicals in the US are singlehandedly the most vocal and vehement pro Israel Shills

God is dead.

>t. Godless Faggot

>worshiping a cuck on a stick

it's antithetical to the american way of life, though.
it is important to be prepared to defend yourself with violence against any attack, lest you be cucked eternally by "stronger" men.
turn the other cheek is just bad business, man, you can't live your life without a pang of violence or two (or several)

>Christian
>crusader

>"If they have recieved the Holy Spirit and accepted Christ as their saviour then they are real Christians."
t. Norwegian user

>I'm an advocate of Seperation of the races because I believe it yields the greatest benefit to all parties involved
Even blacks? Surely they'd be better off where they are right now, piggybacking off the accomplishments of another race. I can see the angle you're coming from with this though, in theory blacks could (and should) unfuck their shit on their own, but realistically speaking if the black American population were suddenly left to fend for themselves in this world without whitey's help, they'd be quite a bit worse off for a very long time if not indefinitely. I'm sure you know it wouldn't really yield good results for everyone. You could even extend this to the jews, as they don't seem to function very well without leeching off a host nation either.

You can say "it's for the best" but you can't really say it would benefit everyone. There are races/ethnicities of people who would be utterly fucked over by segregation and some among the people in those races would be Christian. What comes first for you, blood or faith?

There's a white muslim and a christian nigger tied to train tracks, a train is coming, you can only save one, who do you save?

Leave.

Didn't the Bible teach you heathens anything?

lmao what a dork

these gay rosaries smell like grandma.
why don't you get a manly one made with wood or bullets?

I'm not as Christian. No way I would worship a kike who LARPed as a good goy or subscribe to a doctrine that is non-European and was created as controlled opposition by the jews

I only want to exterminate all nonwhites because its the only viable solution and what must be done

Why ? I'm only here to invoke life into your lovely little movement. 'Member without the adversary and all the edgy cunts your belief would've died 1500 years ago.

>bragging about fighting your own fellow white men to convert them to your controlled opposition religion so they too can die for Israel
Consider my jimmies activated

Tbh I'm looking into Orthodoxy currently. Just was raised Catholic. That being said, Traditional Catholicism is based.

Check mine then. Plenty given by grandmas, but two I'm real proud of - Irish marble and Olive wood from the Holy Land.

>the sect that killed people for advancing science as we know it was based

No I agree with you, builds character
I see what you're saying, I'm a big believer in self determination and I suppose it has clouded my judgment to a degree, as to what would happen to American blacks if left to their own devices, well we already tried that, it's a little shithole in the west of Africa called Liberia, fucking niggers went and enslaved the native populace there, Kek.

this is completely true. they don't even actually believe in god or heaven. every single one of these cuckold larping altchrist faggots will tell you the meaning of life is cumming inside women only

HELLO? GOD? HEAVEN? did you forget that you've got an afterlife suddenly? the meaning of life can't simply be spreading your genes if god exists, but this eludes all the larping wannabe tradcucks who don't even believe in god

>Hurrr cherrypicking the worst of a given set of people is total proof that the entire group is the equivalent of those few
Got any clue how many Catholic scientists there have been?

You utterly dumb nigger
Please cite what advancements in science the church has prevented.

I can tell you for a fact that the church has preserved countless records of historical documents, formed the university system, and made countless contributions to science i.e, GENETICS.

Altchrist faggots are faggots. And MGTOW is a meme.

>grows up inheriting the religion of their ancestors
>hurr durr you're a catholic

who would be stupid enough to believe that some bearded thingy created the world in 6 days for no other reason than to test some random things he made and thus could test without an earth to do it on.
or some omnipotent omnibenevolent being letting bad things happen. hell, even omnipotency is contradictional.

religion is simply a drug that makes you happy and lets you live longer and should be treated as such. positive, but it didnt create the fucking world

This fellow right here has a head on his shoulders.

It was muslims who formed the university system you dumb fuck

The pope and protestant churches alike were against apartheid

Fuck religion its for cuckolds

No, schlomo. I'm talking scientists who have actively professed the faith, not just ones who've simply inherited it.

The white muslim is the ultimate scum who has renounced our common ideals and turned his back on white society for sandniggers. I would still save him over the nigger, his family is a part of the white Christian world. His history is interwoven with mine so anything that happens to him comes back to me. The niggers are from another world, I wish them all the best but they aren't my responsibility and should go back.

Who said we worshipped some dead kike on a stick?

The only reason they professed the faith was probably due to funding issues.

Ay
The university system as it's been known in Europe? No.
Now give me a citation or leave

tell me the meaning of life you little bitch. priests who worship god don't have wives or children are failures? tell me that their meaning and the meaning of all those who spread the word throughout the ages is simply busting a nut inside a whore you trash.

just fucking tell me. tell me that that you wannabe tradcuck trash. you don't believe in god or heaven since you're stupid trash who believes the only meaning in life is between the legs of a woman.

fucking retard christian larpers like you are the worst.

>probably
Nice speculation dipshit, have you ever ATTEMPTED to read into theology?

>The University of Bologna in Italy, founded in 1088, is the oldest university in the world, the word university (Latin: universitas) having been coined at its foundation.

Wew lad

>But the church remains steadfastly opposed to contraception, abortion and research using human embryonic stem cells.

HURR DURR THEY DON'T HINDER MUH SCIENCE

White people who believe in the demiurge-based kike-supremacist Sandnigger Trilogy really rustle my fuckin jimmies

Fuckin retards. Abrahamism is a stain in humanity

I know the bible better than you.

White muslims must be deported, failing that be executed.

>only meaning of life is to get between a woman's legs
Wtf? The meaning of life is to grow closer to God and gainenterance into Heaven, they teach us this in Sunday school

>anglican

Lol

Daily reminder that Catholicism is not Christianity.

Daily reminder that Pope Cuck is probably a Satanist. "You don't need to believe in Jesus because everyone is saved! Atheists, homos, everyone is going to heaven!"

>this pleases the devil

every wannabe tradcuck in this thread will say the meaning of life is spreading your genes. the meaning of life is between the legs of a woman when you question the diseased harlot they choose to worship instead of the lord

Bitch please. BA and MA in theology. Studied with monks. I know Cardinal Tobin. First name basis with a few bishops. Volunteer with diocese and support local theology on tap chapter.

Ut in omnibus glorificetur Deus, you heathen shits.

1. Not an argument
2. Sola scriptura doesn't count as theology you mongoloid
>contraception, abortion are good goyim
You degenerate scum, have you know respect for human life? Conception should never be impeded by man
>stem cells
You and so both know the VAST majority of stem cells are collected from an abortion

If you sincerely believe in something as obviously nonsensical and illogical as an anthropocentric religion, you're not better.

>every trad cuck
You are blatantly wrong, I haven't seen anyone in this thread spout that, I certainly don't spout that.
>worship your woman instead of god
We're the hell are you getting this?
At least Anglicans put some thought into it, that's what I was saying

You utter fucking retard. I guess we should just allow the Africans and every country on this planet to become overpopulated.

On Theology:

>Caring about the thoughts of mere mortals over those of god, ever

I'd rather not taint my pure mind with the rambling of heathens on matters they have no understanding of.

>you don't believe in god or heaven since you're stupid trash who believes the only meaning in life is between the legs of a woman.
Now who said that? Not me, that's for certain. The reason procreation is so vital is for the preservation of our faith, of our culture, and of our people.
The layperson fills an entirely different need than the clergy, so saying that the clergy have somehow failed is a false argument.

For certain, the only good in the world is the Glory of God. However, God also gave us the gift of procreation, of bringing a life into the world. It is up to us to use it responsibly, to create, and more importantly raise, good people, in that they might help others become good people, just as we ought.

To be honest, I don't give a good goddamn about someone who's white, but a degenerate person. I'd take a faithful black, Hispanic, Asian, anyone over them. The character of a person is of infinitely more value than their genes. (To qualify, I still think we ought to preserve our races as best we can, just that it's not the end goal in and of itself).

I also study theology. In Finland, however, theology is taught in universities and is non-denominational.

that's cause they aren't answering it. any mgtow thread will have tradcuck larping christians telling you the meaning of life is between the legs of a woman. roasties and tradcucks only say that as an answer to life.

>We're the hell are you getting this?
see larping christian wannabe tradcuck here to explain the meaning of life is between the legs of women. they put women on the pedestal of god and worship it. this is why feminism and degeneracy is rampage in the west. the church decayed and produced degenerate men who now believe women are the meaning of life instead of it involving god solely.

No, the situation in Africa and other countries is do to libshits funneling aid to these countries, causing the population to spiral out of control and into and unsustainable state, there will be famines, and there will be sorrow, it is unfortunate but it's only natural in order to return balance to the respective regions.
>abortion, contraception
Excuse me for sticking by my principles schlomo

Daily reminder that plenty of Catholics really can't stand the current Pope, and would like to see him deposed.
Daily reminder that the Pope is not infallible, except only when speaking Ex Cathedra.

>theology
>the Bible
The Bible was composed by man and authored by the Holy Ghost, the Holy Ghost has ALSO spoken through theologians the likes of Aquinas, Augustine, Chesterton, and so forth

That's exactly why it is so damn dumb.

>MGTOW threads
Why would you expect anything more than a shitty response to an even shittier thread?

Literally no better than mormonism.

What makes it dumb?

Are you pretending to be retarded or are you just that stupid?

Quite the contrary actually.