He plans on repopulating Europe with his autistic family

>he plans on repopulating Europe with his autistic family

Is there a bigger joke than this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PpsBojQ7HAk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

didn't he find a real viking hammer? is he actually thor?

>americans hating Varg
no surprises here
you can't counter his arguments, so you just use ad hominems
which is against the rules

The guy is a loser

>Can't argue against a guy who believes he's a Neanderthal

I'm not going to sit here and explain how that's impossible because he's capable of normal human speech.

Oh, and that wasn't even ad hominem, his wife and children are literally autistic.

founding memeber of one of most influential metal bands of all time. Killed euronymous by stabbing him through the skull and has detailed the story over and over in his videos. One of the only people on YouTube that has a following who speaks about what is really going on in Europe. How is he a loser? I'm sure he way cooler than you.

What are you doing to help the white race?
Judging by your flag you're probably not even white.

Fucking Reddit

Being a productive member of society, not sitting around on a shitty farm jacking off to the fantasy of my family repopulating Europe when the system "collapses".

Fucking Reddit

More like you're a slave to (((them))). Keep lying to yourself big boy ; )

Hi Varg.

That pic is from Reddit Meetup

It depicts "American" to me, and I'm sure to most of us on Sup Forums.

>Wörk 50+hours a week, commute to wörk is like 1.5 hours per day extra.
>Sorry you cant have a raise, dont have enough business ATM. But wörk more regardless....also sounds like you need a new car soon, user. Yeah I know the gas is so expensive and everything... you could always just drive with the public services, surely a 4 hours commute wouldnt be too bad.
Oh I also cant give you that holiday time you wanted because we got just too much wörk on hand.... speaking of which, come this saturday also.

Happened nearly like this, I ended up maniacly laughing and quitting the job. The new one doesnt seem too lucative too by now but time will tell.
That said, I´d kick all of this shit in a bucket and settle some farmland just so that this fucking gubbermint couldnt leech off 50% of my loan for doing shit.

varg lives in france

Varg is in my books one of the greatest guys ever.

Just because he makes autistic american christcucks so butthurt that they need to make threads mocking him.

He derides White Frenchmen, saying they're not White if they don't have blue eyes and blonde hair, while living in their fucking country.

>he has to go back

Might as well post some Vargs while we're at it.

OP

Not a joke.
Start having children.

>founding memeber of one of most influential metal bands of all time.

No he isnt. No one gives a shit about Burzum. Its hilarious how infintile your brains are though that you always go right to "hurr we da best!" to justify your bullshit

Reminder that Varg is on welfare, is a communist lover, loves islam, and bitches non stop about how much of a victim he is of christianity while also trying to project how much stronger paganism is

That's bullshit, he's never stated that.

>American Jew lovers hate someone who names the Jew and the problem of Europe

lmao, makes sense 56%ers would hate him.

Why are you so flustered? lol

Watch his newest video. He said only people with blue eyes and blonde hair are white, and that nationalism is bullshit.

>being a productive member of society

The chances that your job is in any way necessary or useful to society is very low, since most jobs exist to keep the consumerist machine afloat. The chances that you like and enjoy your job is even lower, since the majority of people dislike their jobs and would rather do something else. Actually, thats the definition of a job. Something you wouldnt do unless you were paid for it.

Go on, though. Stick with your job. The state needs you to consume and buy shit you dont need. It needs you to take up loans so you can pay it back with extortionate interest rates so you contribute to a system that is essentially a global con. Keep at your job user, so that you can feel good about paying taxes to a system that routinely fucks you over, doesnt give a single shit about you, and spends a huge portion of that tax money on funding a military that constantly breaks national and international law, commits to unconstitutional operations abroad, has killed innumerable amounts of innocent civilians and actively does its best to cover it up and make up lies to justify this highly immoral, highly unethical bullshit.

But at least you're being a good citizen and contributing to society.

yes he has. He even said if you dont have blonde hair and blue eyes you shouldnt have children because hes a fucking retard that doesnt understand genetics. This guy is a very low level cult leader which is why only directionless teenagers support him so much.

Vargism is vargpill

Isn't Europe populated already? Or is he planning on killing everyone first?

>REEEE stop mocking my loser surrogate father figure!

lol

His arguments can be traced back to his religious beliefs, based upon old texts?
Nobody is under any obligation to take Varg seriously due to the origins of his argument.

Stop posting this meme
Its annoying to see a fruit vikang wannabe every fucking day

He's just stating he has more in common genetically with blonde hair blue eyes than dark haired dark eyed individuals.
He says there's no nations, just white tribes that interbreed.

leaf.

>you can't counter his arguments, so you just use ad hominems

Varg said 6 million germans died in the bombing of Dresden lol

>Is there a bigger joke than this guy?
The people who post and argue about him.

Ironic that you posted that.

Since christianity literally revolves around worshiping an all-forgiving father figure.

NFKRZ?

I can attest to this, he has expressed similar views on the past.
From what I know, he simply states those without blue or green eyes cannot enter his paradise. That unless you're ancestry is Nordic, you're headed for hell, or at least rebirth.
Noparadise4u

Its niggers/spics and some civic nationalist thrown in. Just ignore them.

>Dude Varg is awful, he is having white children and not following the teachings of Jesus "King of Jews" Christ!

Of course an Amerikike would hate him

How ironic

I just started watching his videos again

Dude seems kinda insane

He may be on something actually

Abraham started alone and now there is 10+ million kikes

The Mormons also started few but are now millions

yeah, and you worship some loser who lives in a van and off of welfare which rambling about crazy conspiracy theories on topics he knows nothing about

I agree with him on most things. I don't believe in a single European tribe however, I'd rather keep the tribes separate, but working together.

>Im not crazy, youre just part of the conspiracy!

Just imagine what a faggot someone has to be to get this butthurt at people mocking some loser e-celeb crazy person. What happened in your life that you make this guy into a role model?

You need to be vargpilled

youtu.be/PpsBojQ7HAk

Yeah, you'd have to be insane to not cut away a part of your dick and pray to an eternal sky-jew so he lets you in a paradise he made, and you get in as long as you live your life as submissive cuck and give away your belongings and raise your wife's son.

This. I like the idea of seperate nations and distinct cultures and not some pan-European idea like the EU. And not everyone in Europe should have blonde hair & blue eyes.

no he hasn't.

How does he feel about blue eyes + brown hair?
Is that too non-aryan for him?

what about a brown eyed blonde hair individual such as myself

lol you are non white and shouldnt breed according to Varg. Keep following this loser you stupid faggots

oh its a bunch of christcucks trying to make bullshit up about Varg.

It blows my mind that people can somehow retain a pagan worldview in an era where paganism has been utterly annihilated. If Christians are such pussies, why did they make every pagan in Europe their bitch 1000 years ago?
If you want to be an atheist be an atheist for fuck's sake, quit pretending muh Wotan is going to come save your unemployed ass.

What about breeding with a brown haired + blue eyed woman?

Hes a retard.
>Southern Europe
>More sun, hotter
>Darker hair and eyes
NOT A COINCIDENCE, BROWN HAIRED PEOPLE ARE HALF NIGGERS

Varg is enlightened.
I am iber tribe, he is European tribe or what not.

You fool. With the whiny bitch work ethic you have you'd never manage a successful farm. "Wageslavery" is much preferred to dying because your crops all failed. "Wageslavery" is much preferred to living in the stone age having your children die in the first couple years of their life over and over, or having your wife die in child birth taking your newborn with her.

Fucking larping cunts think going back to the forests and farms is any kind of good life.

>le based stickman
>le based blackman
>le lebbit le
>le based civic nationalism
>le i havent ever watched any varg videos ever

>Is there a bigger joke than this guy?
yes,
its the people who listen to him

>No one gives a shit about Burzum
He basically started atmospheric black metal. He has influenced countless bands.

Sup Forums tier garbage post

difference is all those people are at least doing shit while you worship a muslim loving crazy person whos on welfare and do nothing but hide behind a computer. Youre such a coward that you wont even express your dumbass views in public.

also, Varg thinks youre a stupid nigger anyway lol.

I've already seen this. Sure, we're all pretty mixed as Europeans but I'd rather not dilute the blood anymore. I'd like to keep my culture too rather than mixing it all up with someone from another country and merging all of our cultures together.
Exactly, it's beginning to sound like a pan-European tribe, I don't like that. Genetically we might be mixed but we still have at least one genetic group we identify with the most above all. Same with culture. We all identify with one culture or more as we're related to it in some way. Mixing all of our genes and cultures together isn't what I want.

shut up mongrel, no one cares what you think

this image was made by a stormfag
congrats, you flaming faggot

>le civic nationalist coward

Found the oil drilling hrvat.

Stop posting your face you faggot
You aren't iberian, you look mestizo as fuck

Hitler, wrote Speer, viewed Christianity as the wrong religion for the "Germanic temperament":[51] Speer wrote that Hitler would say: "You see, it's been our misfortune to have the wrong religion. Why didn't we have the religion of the Japanese, who regard sacrifice for the fatherland as the highest good? The Mohammedan religion too would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?"[54] Speer also wrote of observing in Hitler "quite a few examples", and that he held a negative view toward Himmler and Rosenberg's mystical notions.[55][56]

You're one to talk you fucking leaf

>He basically started atmospheric black metal. He has influenced countless bands.

no he hasnt. No one in the metal community really cares about him at all. Hes a niche of a niche of a niche. To say he started "themost influential metal band ever" is such a retarded exaggeration.

Nice argument as aways, varg

I am Iberian.

The real joke is that he thinks he'll be safe and self sufficient by escaping in the wilderness along with his family.

It's like he's never considered the possibility that the NWO he's so against, will eventually attack rural areas with genetically manufactured diseases and weather manipulation to ruin the plebs' crops and force them to migrate back to the cities which are fully under their control. Nope, the elites hellbent on global domination are just going to let him and his ilk LARP as neanderthals in the forests.

Fuck all "redpilled" hermits, the ancient Greeks had a saying which went somewhat like this: "take an interest in politics before politics take an interest in you"

Secluding ourselves is not the answer.

he also derides Norwegians with dark hair and brown eyes
nationality is a spook according to him

EPIC DUDE! you nu/pol/ guys really are fitting in totally!

>literal stormfag
why dont you go circle jerk more and tell me about how you made a sculpture of a giant dick and put it next to a picture of hitler to stimulate butt fucking

>Varg said 6 million germans died in the bombing of Dresden lol
highly doubt it
the 6 millions Germans number more likely is about the 6 millions German civilians that were living outside of Germany that just "disappeared" after WW2

>Fuck all "redpilled" hermits, the ancient Greeks had a saying which went somewhat like this: "take an interest in politics before politics take an interest in you"
Didn't they also say something along the lines of "If those of superior ability to not get involved then those of lesser ability will"? I'm heavily paraphrasing.

>no he hasnt
You clearly know shit all about black metal then.

>To say he started "themost influential metal band ever" is such a retarded exaggeration.
He said 'one of the most' not 'the most'.

>highly doubt it

No, he said 6 million died in the bombing, even though not even CLOSE to that number of people lived in the city ever in history. Yet you faggots will claim the holocaust is a totally made up number. Stormfags really are everything they bitch about kikes.

Jealous I'm white?

Cringe

But the holocaust didn't happen. This is a fact.

He recently told a commenter that they have "n*gger genes" because their eyes are brown.

I am Iberian, post face brother

except every single historian, without exception, says it happened while all you have is neo-nazi lies that have been debunked since the 70s and shitty youtube videos. Also hilarious that some favala nigger thinks hes "aryan"

>*blocks ur path*

>Being a productive member of society
HAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*inhales*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Is it allowed to study?

I reckon 80% of varg's followers are Sup Forums-tier "whites" in denial

I'm not a stormfag. The actual number of the Dresden bombing that died is probably around 70k (citizens + unregistred refugees) and probably up to two million overall.

As far as his quote goes, I really need a source because I just can't believe he said it, not even what you call stormfags say that number, most of those say 200k.