>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zRogXTFtpUc
thehill.com/policy/international/332045-north-korea-accuses-us-of-biochemical-attempt-to-assassinate-kim-jong-un
foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/05/pentagon-eyes-iran-north-korea-military-connection.html
upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2017/05/04/Report-US-curtailing-South-China-Sea-operations/3031493916141/
sputniknews.com/middleeast/201705051053314146-us-daesh-strikes-syria-iraq/
sputniknews.com/middleeast/201705051053315101-turkey-us-syria-kurds/
english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2017/05/05/Observatory-Clashes-between-ISIS-Kurds-at-gas-plant-in-northeastern-Syria-.html
upi.com/Top_News/Voices/2017/05/05/The-Free-Idlib-Armys-role-in-the-US-battle-against-al-Qaida-in-Syria/7761493987273/
rudaw.net/english/middleeast/iraq/05052017
breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/05/05/report-iran-hamas-growing-closer/
aljazeera.com/news/2017/05/firing-afghanistan-pakistan-border-census-team-kills-civilian-170505070934446.html
kuna.net.kw/ArticleDetails.aspx?id=2608585&language=en
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39818741
observer.com/2016/09/group-apologizes-for-giulianis-unscripted-remarks-at-awards-dinner/
youtube.com/watch?v=5H4ekRWiW6U
dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/article-4476104/The-Latest-Macron-says-France-common-destiny.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ypJhFJKyVQk
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/breaking-macron-busted-lied-tax-evasion-Sup
twitter.com/martinpaulam/status/860505821322641409
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nixon_shock
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MOVEMENT

>white
>cute mascot
>decent food
Reminder that Wendy's™ are /ourguys/

youtube.com/watch?v=zRogXTFtpUc

How do people still hate this guy so vehemently?

kek

Huma is innocent

>Going full retard

>North Korea accuses US of 'biochemical' attempt to assassinate Kim Jong Un
thehill.com/policy/international/332045-north-korea-accuses-us-of-biochemical-attempt-to-assassinate-kim-jong-un

>Pentagon eyes Iran-North Korea military connection
foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/05/pentagon-eyes-iran-north-korea-military-connection.html

>Report: U.S. curtailing South China Sea operations
upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2017/05/04/Report-US-curtailing-South-China-Sea-operations/3031493916141/

>US-Led Coalition Conducts 20 Strikes Against Daesh in Syria, Iraq
sputniknews.com/middleeast/201705051053314146-us-daesh-strikes-syria-iraq/

>Syrian Opposition Claims Kurds Provided With 48 Vehicles, 250 Troops by US
sputniknews.com/middleeast/201705051053315101-turkey-us-syria-kurds/

>Top Turkish officials visit Washington ahead of Erdoğan’s visit
english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2017/05/05/Observatory-Clashes-between-ISIS-Kurds-at-gas-plant-in-northeastern-Syria-.html

>The Free Idlib Army's role in the U.S. battle against al-Qaida in Syria
upi.com/Top_News/Voices/2017/05/05/The-Free-Idlib-Armys-role-in-the-US-battle-against-al-Qaida-in-Syria/7761493987273/

>Iraq denies it reached deal with US to keep its troops after ISIS
rudaw.net/english/middleeast/iraq/05052017

>Report: Iran, Hamas Growing Closer
breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/05/05/report-iran-hamas-growing-closer/

>Pakistan Closes Border Crossing After Deadly Skirmishes With Afghan Forces
aljazeera.com/news/2017/05/firing-afghanistan-pakistan-border-census-team-kills-civilian-170505070934446.html

>Yemeni FM: We are ready to go back to peace talks
kuna.net.kw/ArticleDetails.aspx?id=2608585&language=en

>US serviceman killed in Somalia during mission against al Shabab extremists - US military death in Somalia is 1st since 1993
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39818741

So how is wendy's reacting to the fact that their girl is being used as a white supremacism symbol?

it's been long enough; i want rudy back
observer.com/2016/09/group-apologizes-for-giulianis-unscripted-remarks-at-awards-dinner/

> tfw working at a McDonalds because the pay is good and there isn't a Wendy's

do the french have a version of "never come down" to play when le pen wins?
youtube.com/watch?v=5H4ekRWiW6U

>OOOOOMA

>EATING
>THEMSELVES
>ALIVE
I hope the Left keeps doing this right up until the moment the helicopters come for them.

Because he fucking hates ______ people!

saltin' da EARTH

implying Dave Thomas wan't a huge Nazi affecionado

dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/article-4476104/The-Latest-Macron-says-France-common-destiny.html
They have no respect for anything.

>McDonalds
>pay is good

choose 1

>gender doesn't matter if you're an idiot

then why do Democrats get to sit on the high horse?

I find it hilarious that they're bitching about a tax break for the rich when the new tax reform literally stops them from using health insurance as a tax break. These fucking people are hilarious.

She looks like she can steal your soul just by sucking your dick with those lips.

Mark Meadows for Speaker when?

youtube.com/watch?v=ypJhFJKyVQk

wtf i hate borders now

How do European react to Trump being elected? Is it like "haha those stupid Americans, with their guns and their racist president" or is it "oh fug it's literally Hitler 2.0 WWIII to take out Duoompfs and Pewtin when?"

>die
>ashes mailed to "GOP"
>put in trash because no one wants to open random package
oh please oh please

Guilty of stealing my heart 2bh

> $10.00 an hour
I'm coming out of NEEThood, and I'm not planning on staying in the (((World's most Progressive Fast Food Restaurant)) for the rest of my life.

What have you done Sup Forums?

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/breaking-macron-busted-lied-tax-evasion-Sup Forums-pol-posts-images-macrons-off-shore-bank-account/

Reality doesn't matter for these 'people', it's all lies and misinformation.

based Dick!

who knew he was /ourguy/ this whole time

Does this make us international criminals now?

Because there was a penalty for being rich written into Obamacare that AHCA eliminates.

I don't even fucking understand what this guy's saying. They act like it's impossible for anyone to enter the U.S. when there is a border whatsoever.

What do we tell the people who actually went through the process? "Sorry, but fuck you for following the rules"?

FRANCE YES

>tfw Obama sealed the deal for Macron with his endorsement

>Will this bill pass the Senate?
If it doesn't, and if Obamacare lasts long enough to implode, the opposition if going to look monumentally retarded for all of their doomsaying and obstruction.

And they'll look worse if they try to say it's Trump's fault for the mess Obamacare made.

God's work user. Finding the truth.

$10 bucks an hour huh? I thought it would be minimum wage at least, that's not terrible. Good luck getting into the workforce, it's tough going to start, but it gets better.

HILLDAWG HAS A 99% CHANCE OF WINNING

YAAAAASSSSSSSS DRUMPFKINS WILL BE HUNG FOR TREASON AND HATE SPEECH AFTER THE CORONATION OF OUR NEW QUEEN

>peer-reviewed evidence
Yeah, as if liberals would ever release informatio n that would help everyone see the reality.

Do they not realize that the tax plan literally stops this? Oh wait, they still think that tax cut is actually for the rich.

He has a sympathic face, litterally a TV show face. Go for it.

Anyone have the compilation of Spencer tweets thats shows he's a marx loving faggot

apparently gender only matters if you're on the right side

OH MY FUCK
>HE WAS HERE ALMOST 1 YEAR

>immigrants are less likely to commit crimes than people born in the US????

Watch out drumfies

Anything that nigger touches turns to trash. Enjoy losing, Marcon. Only one woman is going to run France, and I doubt Merkel is a woman.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHHAHHAHAHAHAH HOLY SHIT

FUCK ALL OTHER BOARDS WERE BETTER AT THEM IN DISCUSSING:
-ANIME
-VIDYA
-CARTOONS
-CONSPIRACIES
-MEMES

>Memes, Jack.

umm no sweetie pie he's our pilot

>yfw Le Pen wins

Fucking reddit blaming shit on us.

A mix of both

anyone else excited for trump to announce more jews for his administration? I'm going to get circumsized today like I should have been at birth. based jews should run this country.

Got paid for sitting on my ass learning about the company values and whatnot. Basically I have roughly $80 coming my way just for doing nothing. Supposedly it's pretty good on your review even if you're going into higher degrees (like paying for college to be a nuerosurgeon, a supposedly true story). Long term plan is become an actorfag and try my luck in Hollyjew.
Somebody has to turn the culture around...

Good luck to you too man, I'll still have time to shitpost and check up on happenings.

Of course it does. Liberals are the most intolerant people out there, by far. That's why conservatives get pushed out everywhere, because they think: I don't mind liberals. Big mistake.

Pelosi has already started calling the Bongocare disaster "TrumpCare," and it doesn't even exist yet. That's the level the democrats are shooting for. You have to be stupid enough to believe that yesterday's bill is already a law.

That's only because there are less of them than the native population, so the statistic doesn't mean jack shit because it could be avoided altogether by just curbing immigration. It's a simple fix to a problem that no one wants to accept as reality

>mfw
LET'S HAVE ANOTHER FRENCH AND GERMAN WAR! DOWN WITH THE FEDERAL CALIPHATE OF MERKEL!

Nothing out of the ordinary.

Significance of this image?

just two conservative men. whats the problem?

>legal immigrants
They also have lower unemployment rates and higher education than native counterparts. Illegal immigrants are a different matter. Not only do they commit more crimes, other than their illegal status and document forgery, their crimes are also more violent.

If I were you, I would go on indeed.com. You can apply to other places that would be better while still working. Fast food is shit.

am I the only one seeing this resemblance?

hello, i would like universal healthcare now

twitter.com/martinpaulam/status/860505821322641409
How is the voter turn out on that place anyway?

>Tsu
You have good taste, my man.

Wait, will 4channers become the new 'Russian spies' after this?

It helps to have work experience, especially if you're coming out of school or something like that. Shows you can follow instructions and have some competency.

Good luck in Hollyjew man. Word of advice, don't let them in on your political views, at least until you've "made it" somewhat. That place is about as far-left as it gets, and it's not uncommon for people with conservative viewpoints to get totally blacklisted there. Word spreads fast around there.

Yes

I need this plox

>implying we aren't already

What the heck happened in the 1970

I think there is a slight resemblance.
Thanks.
We were always Russian spies.

Paul Ryan is evil

Until Trump says our name we're just memers in cyberspace.

This must mean Huma is confirmed and now known to be Saudi asset.

Got an A in my one class. 5 more grades to come in until I graduate.

this also. Make sure you're always looking for better employment. Looking for other jobs while you have a steady source of income is the best time to do so, you don't want to wait until you're unemployed to get your feelers out there.

Make a LinkedIn account as well if you haven't already. Spruce that shit up a bit and you'll literally get offers coming to you.

>As a __________
>__________ here,
>My dad is _________,

I dont know why but when people preface their "arguments" like that, it triggers me hard.

Good job user. Keep on trucking.

Note
Doesn't account for inflation.
Debt going up like mad after immigration bill that lowered standards for immigration.

why so fucking slow?

Nixon took the US off the gold standard in 1971.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nixon_shock

hooray

>"So you're saying we can borrow all this money, and don't have to pay it back?"
>"Of course Mr. President, what are they gonna do, take it by force?"

We dindu nuffin. We were good boys turnin our lifes around

>Libshits will literally pay me to have a mail clerk at the GOP dump their final earthly remains in the trash
I fucking love this timeline.

Imagine those eyes looking up at you while her lips are wrapped around your dong

College or High School?

This is most definitely not the face of an evil man, son.

also its 20T now, but i dont feel like getting an updated image

I never used LinkedIn, I was just used Indeed and Monster (Indeed is better). A lot of the jobs just want a high school diploma and maybe some experience in the field you want to do. I'm sure that user could get something better than McDonald's.

Leftism is about what boxes you fit into. Labels give you credibility with leftists.

does anyone remember that thread that talked about how the USA would collapse if it had a civil war because of how shit the infrastructure is (or would be if fighting occurred on US soil)
>Trump campaigns for massive infrastructure spending
does he see something coming that we don't? does he think the race war or commie riots are coming sooner than we thought?