Rape charges dropped against Central American kids in Maryland high school

See if anyone remembers this particular it of fake news

I remember this.

>bitch getting gangbanged by spics in the school bathroom.

>not "shocking, disturbing, horrific"

Spicer is still right.

bump

I want a salvadoran gf to fuck me in a school bathroom and pretend she's ms-13

>Not being charged as a sex offender as standard protocol
>Not being suspended indefinitely
>Not being investigated for illegal immigration status
>Not being deported for illegally providing false information to the courts
>Giving a fucking alien citizenship rights for court processes.
>Ignoring the obvious double standard that females get away with way over half the amount or crime but are sentenced less time if convicted then men, but in this case the CA's are fucking cleared of charges purely because of FUCKING RACE.
>Fed judge acting out some "I'm a white jooog hurr must not indict cops becuz I'm wacis hurr.

See what has happened to montgomery county

>not declaring the innocent guilty in kangaroo court

rape culture only exists in white culture, shitskins dont believe in rape, its simply taking women as your own.

WTF I love 18 year old Mexican illegal immigrants sharing educational spaces with 14 year old American girls.

>tfw no buchona gf

Europe has Islamic Refugees

US has South American Illegals.

Consensual or not, it's still statutory rape.

Dont remember it

>Consensual or not, it's still statutory rape.

Not if none of the participants were adults.

and niggers and jews and everything else

Used to live there. People there are certifiably insane. Never seen anything like it. And i lived in seattle for years. Liberals here are certainly suffering from some sort of brain virus.

The one mugshot was on Sup Forums every day for a while

Well this is surprising, usually when it's about rape men are guilty until proven otherwise.
Either she must've been acting like a real slut and utterly destroyed her credibility, or the judge thought the kids were having a sexual emergency.

Lol didn't they find blood in the bathroom and she had physical injuries from it?
Seemed like a legitimate case of rape but I guess only white males can raped.

It's because they were illegal minorities in a liberal safe haven. If these were 2 white males. You can garantee they'd already be in prison convicted.

I guess on the privilege ladder colored male immigrants are lower than white females.

The victim/girl or her family may not have wanted to testify. Considering the amount of gang activity in Montgomery County and nearby, the girl and her family could have been threatened. I'm not saying that they were, but it is possible.

Qt

Cases like this are great, because whoever wins we get to shit on the other party anyway because we hate both.

>If these were 2 white males.
or 2 black males, I'm sure those they will be locked up at one of the newly built maximum prisons.

This, It scares me when gangs have so much influence to this city.

I'm curious to see how leftists work their way out of this one
>See you Nazi! She made it all up!
>But I thought all rape accusations should be believed. Aren't we supposed to listen to POC?

She was on her period. Not sure about the physical injuries but when they process rapes medically they list any possible thing as an injury. They'll even say red skin from underwear is some crazy sounding medical term to make it sound worse than it is.