Now that Milo was exposed as a pedo I hope you guys won't circlejerk around another fa-

He's not gay.

But £20 is £20

I refuse to believe he takes it up the pooper.

I'd go gay for him.

people who post threads talking about e-celebs, whether pro- or anti-them, should be banned forever

Fuck off, Paul Joseph. You can't post in this thread.

WTF I love a good e-celeb

little known fact about pjw- hes married to a gook

>Milo
>pedo
Way to believe mainstream media hitpieces.

well, if he sticks his head down and puts his ass up then he takes it "down" the pooper

Milo wasn't "exposed" as anything. Some fucking cuckservative cocksuckers took clips from public podcasts that half a million people had seen and threw spin on it.

Milo isn't going anywhere you fucking cuck.

imagine moi shock

I hate you. c:

"Pedophilia is not a sexual attraction to somebody 13-years-old who is sexually mature."

I mean he definitely misspoke, as he clarified later he meant 17 but he has literally just destroyed his career lmao

That statement is literally just true though

yes, I mean literally it's true. But the sentiment of saying "I think in the gay world, some of the most important, enriching and incredibly life-affirming, important, shaping relationships, very often, between younger boys and older men, they can be hugely positive experiences." which from his previous statement plainly states that it's fine to be in a relation ship with on older man from 13 years old

Weird how George Takei and Bill Maher said the same kind of stuff or even worse, yet nothing happened to their careers. Really sent shocks throughout my cranium.

Is this real?

Milo is controlled opposition.
Who even cares about that jew puppet faggot?

Yes.

Is Steve Bannon controlled opposition too? Are you retarded?

Imagine my shock when chemsex orgies resulted in GRIDS.

milo > hitlerdindu stormniggers

Steve Bannon worked for Goldman Sachs.

But if he was an agent of the elites there wouldn't have been such an MSM onslaught against him and Trump. Unless the elites are playing 6D backgammon and all of politics is just a staged game show by them.