SWEDEN YES!!!!

Swedish communists!

Other urls found in this thread:

8dagar.com/2014/04/hela-frank-baudes-brev.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

really makes you think

Swedes = subhumans. Just look at them. Hahahha.

>that nigger on the bottom right

Me on the right, you know which one

Thanks for the entertainment faggot.

Swedes aren't usually this ugly

Where's Breivik when you need him?

That's a poo in loo.

Now called a "cum in the blond"

in jail

Bash the fash comrades

this guy is just planning his rape spree

Prime Nerdic genetic stock right here.

He couldn't punch the snow off a rope, much less restrain a woman

How can they be the decedents of vikings or is everything we know about them wrong and they were really total faggots?

It's really great that commies are as ugly on the outside as they are on the inside. Literally the bottom of the barrel in the swedish gene pool right there.

Brinn i helvetet kommunistjävlar.

He's definitely the infiltrator, just look at that smile

RARE
A
R
E

Proud Vikings!

My god, the inbreeding.

You guys need to RICE Sweden to improve their gene pool

Future rape "victimes". Burning coal since 1991.

how many of these subhumans are actually swedish?

The middle one is a jew in disguise

this is the only guy thats actually into the whole communism idea
these other memelords probably dont even know what communism is

I would say most when you look closely.

No, we need to bleach the genepool.

Looks to be a very high percentage.

The decedents of Vikings moved to America and left behind the village idiots.

WE

*helicopter rotors starting in the distance*

He looks like the type that collects road kill and has an insect collection in his garage.

98% white
muh diversity

the ugly ones only way of getting self worth is through dragging all us beautiful specimens down with communism

They almost look like normal people, bless their hearts.

They're based in Majorna which is an ethnically pure enclave in Gothenburg where the only immigrants you see are the ones working in pizzerias or running corner stores. They're all sheltered middle class kids whose parents work in theater, universities or journalism.

Source: My dad lives there and my younger sister is a brainwashed feminist who has never had any interactions with immigrants other than some iranian girl whose parents fled during the revolution she knew in elementary school.

It's like walking into another world going there. They're so oblivious.

What's up with her stumpy legs?

can those "people" even be redpilled guys, what's the procedure here

it's all ugly people because attractive people understand the inherent inequality in life (like their great stats roll on beauty)

>too weak to rape women yourself
>fight for millions of nignogs to come to your country and have them rape the women for you

this is swedish genius

Only weaklings who couldnt survive in Sweden and other european contries moved to US.
You are literally a human dumping ground.

It's not the communists who let in immigrants in Sweden, it's the Moderates, Social democrats and Green party.

Sure thing Sven.

Are you sure they don't mean Masthugget and Andra Långgatan? Because that's where most of the leftist extremists are located.

I work at klippan and all I see around Majorna are A-lagare and other drunkards.

Oddly enough some of the old school commies are pretty redpilled on feminism

8dagar.com/2014/04/hela-frank-baudes-brev.html

The communist party, one of the last bastions of all white organizations in Sweden.

Really thinks you make.

>Flag Clearly shows a left handed fist
>Raise a right handed fist for group picture.

They can't even get their own symbolism correct.

Don't tell me you fell for memes about Sweden having tons of immigrants? Yikes I thought you guys had some brains in Spain.

They all look so happy and docile. Why can't we be like that while being infected with cultural Marxism? Our culture fights it off like a plague, leaving us eternally bitter

Mjo deras kontor är på fjärde lång såg jag nu. It's all turning into the same shit, masthugget, linné and majorna. Majorna is getting gentrified as fuck these days as well. All the old alcoholics are getting pushed further out.

Even Kortedala where i lived before i moved to Texas is getting cleansed of the alcoholics these days and pushed up towards angered and bergsjön.

I thought Swedish were attractive people

Doubt they took a luxury cruiser over the atlantic and then got free welfare, education and everything when they arived. If its true what you say, that they where weak.. then what they accomplished is even more amazing, than if they had been strong.

I like you

This guy has definitely jerked to kids. Also a long lost Charlton brother?

VI VAR VIKINGAR OCH SKIT