Anti-Antifa App Now Available

A new, free app is available that lets people upload pictures/videos of Antifa agitators into a database. Once uploaded, a team of analysts will comb through the reports, and facial recognition technology will be used to create a catalog of these agitators. The team will then reach out to law enforcement contacts to have arrests made.

The guy who created this project respects Sup Forums and wants to put this in your hands to use. There may be protests happening today, so it seems like a good day to try it out.

>inb4 'paid shill'

I don't get paid at all, I just think this is a good tool to use.

Here's the link:
app.safestreetsproject.org/

Kremlinbot shoo shoo

Nice try Antifa, I'm not downloading that shit

Nice data mining operation there shlomo
Sage

You don't have to download anything, it works in browser. You can use a throwaway email too.

Hey op, do you really think Sup Forums is dumb enough to download shit from obscure websites?

I wonder who's behind this!

Works great OP thanks!

Shills seem really scared of this.

You all can be suspicious all you want, I expected as much. But if you really want to take the fight to Antifa, it's at least worth checking out.

And as I said, no downloads, no personal info.

It would be nice to preview the site before registering

Fair point there. Anything you'd like screenshots of?

>Inb4 it's just an app to track those who use it, allowing antifa to locate them.

>inb4 you didn't even look at the website

You shills need to step your game up, getting pretty lazy.

>the app stops antigay
>It's a Jewish ploy!
Fuck off sharepoo

Even cuckservatives are antigay, what's your point leaf?

Have a bump OP. I'd heard about this before, it seems like a good idea

Isn't Anti-Antifa just fa?

It looks legit to me. Unfortunately ANTIFA doesn't come anywhere near the rural area I live in. I wish they would. Farmers don't stand for rhat shit.

If it gets even one commie arrested for life (or better yet, killed) then it's worth it.

Newly registered site. Virustotal reputation shows no known malware (yet). Could be legit or a jew-hoax. To be safe use a virtual machine, a throw away email, VPN, and TOR.

sent link to my burner phone. got abunch of pics from D.C. protest share later

The creators encourage users to register with burner or throwaway emails; they aren't looking to track you.

fellow mathematician here I see.