So me and my wife watched Master and Commander, but she didn't like it, nor she understand it. That was pretty strange...

So me and my wife watched Master and Commander, but she didn't like it, nor she understand it. That was pretty strange, women are known for their sense of honour and loyalty. It's hard to imagine why she couldn't understand it. What does Sup Forums think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rCY_Hjv7vKc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't even know what that movie is about.
Bait with something everybody has seen. Like Forrest Gump or something.

My sister likes this movie, Drive and Taxi Driver. But she doesn't understand any of the ideas or concepts.

It's about comeradery and duty.

>women are known for their sense of honour and loyalty

>Master and Commander

What the fuck were you thinking. This is probably the most male movie you could have chosen. Women can't grasp it's portrayal of notions such as honour, dignity, valor in combat and perseverance.

It's a metaphor for purgatory or hell... where you fight an enemy that you can never defeat.

WTF is an Aland?

Is that near Narnia holy shit ahahaha but thanks for the flag.

Have you read sex and character?

I think Otto Weininger should be on every Sup Forums redpill reading list.

>An American doesn't know his geography.

Well there's a surprise.

>not having a homoerotic fixation with M&C

If you would kindly lurk more we'd appreciate it.

´great movie

C&C? That gaem had bad ass soundtrack :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=rCY_Hjv7vKc

Another scene that women don't understand
>'THEY MUST BE GAY AWWWWWW HOW CUTE'

reading it now, it's top tier so far

>Using women for anything other than a semen bucket

I know the majority, but I have never even fucking heard of Aland. That's like Faroe Islands level of rarity.

That weevil joke probably went over her inferior female head.

Women are deep thinkers and have real insight into historical matters. They are traditionally minded and aesthetically inclined by nature. This is a real head-scratcher OP.

Christine De Pizan wrote a book on honour, loyalty and chivalry.

I remember watching this movie in theaters with my friends as a kid. We were bored as fucked and just started fucking around and almost got kicked out.

kino belongs on Sup Forums

watched it with gf a couple of months ago. she said she liked all the "action n sheit" but i doubt that she understood what the movie is truely about. then again, she is just a woman. great movie though, can only recommend

Where?

wtf I love Master and Commander

your wife a dumb ho

holy shit you just reminded me this existed. I know what I'm doing now.

>Trump and Sup Forums on June 16, 2015: The Video

You clearly do not fuck her hard enough.

Lmao

>posting a stale Sup Forums meme on nu-Sup Forums
What a strange thread.

shit movie french did nothing wrong it was the eternal burgers

And then you Sup Forums fags go and complain about Sup Forumsacks posting on your own shitty board

aye, can confirm.

Fucking Russell Crowe trying to pick fights with everyone and boarding French ships without permission. I'm sorry, but under maritime law that is a declaration of war

>sacre bleu shut it down
Don't you have an election to win, Pierre?

between finland and sweden or something

i did my part i'll vote marine and conviced my leftists friends to dont vote instead of macron

comfy as fuck movie
>camaraderie
>patriotism
>exploration and wonder
>murdering the shit out of the eternal franc

REEEEEE
it was the burgers who attacked you not us

>implying that the anglo would ever pass up an opportunity to do battle with the frogs on the high seas

Actually in the Book the ship was American and not French but they changed it so they could sell in a US market.

Few women truly appreciate rum, sodomy, and the lash.

Awesome Music!!!!

>Implying the eternal yank EVER gives up the opportunity to burgerwash history in film and flicks

t. U-571

I unironically consider weininger the greatest thinker of the past 200 years