Saw a nig post this on kikebook. How do people have this much spare time to think of dumb shit

Saw a nig post this on kikebook. How do people have this much spare time to think of dumb shit

Its pretty similar. Sports is pretty much just Jews making their pet black slaves compete against each other.

we paid slaves 100x more money than the average person sees in their lifetime to play "serious mode" of a child's school yard game, sounds about right

'Cept those blacks can walk out at any moment.

this

This is pretty fucking good though

Negroes only ever think of dumb shit.

>How do people have this much spare time to think of dumb shit
because democrats tax you to pay for them to sit around doing nothing but spreading democrat propaganda

is this going to be the new okay sign

nigger bastketball america
nigger football league
nigger hockey league

honestly got me thinking a bit

It's still a damn good meme.

Correlation =/= causation.

Jews are good at making money, so they can afford to purchase and fund expensive things, like sports teams, movies, sitcoms, etc.

Instead of hating on the Jews for doing this, why don't we white people actually work together for once instead of shitting on each other constantly? Ever thought of that?

I use to live on a street with mostly Jews, and they all knew each other and were always warm and welcoming to me. Now I'm in a predominately white street and nobody even makes eye-contact.

I'm actually surprised more people don't see the similarities between the two. Clearly no being in a professional sport isn't remotely the same as slavery but they're still used for our amusement.

and funnily enough the both end up broke

And do what?

>paid thousands to millions of pic related
>get to play the sport you like and not really work
>everybody loves you
>comparable to slavery

If it's slavery then why don't they just do something else lol

I'm sure there are plenty of white devils who will fill their spots

except they get paid multimillions for playing a game that kids play so its not like slavery at all

I guess blacks should quit playing sports. But then they'll never be able to go to college.

>nigger hockey league
>only like 3 niggers
Wot

>Jews are great

Finish high school

Niggers have a lot of spare time because they are unenployed.

>multi million dollar contracts
>millions guaranteed regardless of performance

I wish someone would enslave me.

those poor nigger athletes only get paid millions of dollars to play sports and then go home to bang their model wives, its basically slavery!!

>>And do what?

NFL players typically finish college so probably whatever they studied. if you played in the NFL you're good for at least a regular paying job doing some sort of coaching at most levels.

you don't get to the nfl and stick around by being incompetent.

use the high quality education they got for free with their housing costs and private tutors also covered.

What does everyone who isn't a professional athlete do?

The men on the right stand to make hundreds of thousands, or even millions of dollars. The slaves on the left got paid in beatings.

you're right, we should abolish the NFL and the NBA, as well as music industry deals that relate to black people

Don't they usually have meme tier degrees like communication though?

Maybe invest their millions of dollars? Or use their college degree (if they didn't get a meme one) to get a job?

Damn right, know your place lmao.

>Don't they usually have meme tier degrees like communication though?

sure but that doesn't mean they can't pick up a job coaching at some level. to get to the nfl you have to be good enough in highschool, stay out of trouble in college and at least show up to class, get drafted, and then have the work ethic to hang in the nfl.

those kids work hard as fuck. you can have all the talent in the world but if you're a lazy shit and can't keep your nose clean, you won't make it.

Why is that our problem? These are grown men you're talking about, why are you asking a Mongolian sundial enthusiast forum to plan their futures for them?

the more jewish league is also the blackest
mmm...

He's right. They should all quit and return the games to the white men who created them. Integration was a disaster.

Yes, putting football players through University to play college ball is just another method of denigrating the school system of US. NONE OF THOSE NIGGERS LEARNED ANYTHING IN THAT TIME AND WERE PASSED SO THEY COULD KEEP PLAYING.

>so probably whatever they studied.

urban athletics of course!

Sign me up. I didnt know slaves made millions of dollars, a pension plan, and good benefits.

they are evolving - shut it down! the dark white goyim know

i'm sure they learned something, but not much compared to a typical university student with a degree

they're cash cows for the university. sports programs at major schools are a huge net positive for both the school and the local economy. seems fine to me desu.

most of them are pretty fit, and got there through hard work. if this is something they could impart on others, then great, since most people are fat and in terrible shape.

this

I will happily be a football carrying slave for $24,000,000.

Woe is me to the life of a NFL player.

>get paid millions of dollars to throw around hand-egg
>slavery

>bronko
nice

Most of the people who throw hand-eggs are whites, because blacks tend to lack the intelligence necessary to play QB as a pocket passer.

Rare fag detected.

This should get meemd so ball chucker organizations are in the hot seat

Yo how the fuck are you even here?! Do they gots good WiFi in labor camp #137?

>a nig
Probably some bottom feeding piece of shit nigger who couldn't make it in any sports so he's salty as fuck watching his ilk make millions in a day?
That kind of nigger?

President Obama pursued a homosexual relationship when he was in college after meeting an openly GAY professor with whom he shared a friendship 'beyond the classroom'
President Obama considered an open gay relationship according to a new book Rising Star: The Making of Barack Obama
While at Occidental College in Los Angeles Obama in 1980 he dated openly gay professor Lawrence Goldyn
Goldyn was 'funny, engaging' and 'wore these really right bright yellow pants and open-toed sandals'
Obama wrote to his first intimate girlfriend a few years later that he thought about and considered gayness
But Obama ultimately decided that a same-sex relationship would destroy his political ambition.

Because they have a persecution complex. They go out of their way to find reasons for feeling diminutive and redirect responsibility onto white people.

Keked and then checked in that order

>when you realise slaves were actually paid hundreds of millions of dollars for their work

if anything, niggers should be paying reparations to whites then

it wasnt easy to bring a bunch of 0 IQ monkeys to a continent they'd never have even heard of(they didn't even know about the northern side of the saharan desert until they were discovered, meaning they explored nothing) so they could have the opportunity. we all agree that slavery was a mistake, but for some of us, not for the reasons liberals think of.